Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
B&B Casting Tidbits week of March 11th
Topic Started: Mar 11 2013, 10:34 AM (1,053 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

You can expect to see three familiar male faces pop in on “The Bold and the Beautiful” this week:

Winsor Harmon returns as “Thorne” on Wednesday, March 13. He was last seen January 15.
Todd McKee reprises his role as “Jake” on Thursday, March 14 and Friday, March 15. He was last seen on July 12, 2012.
After two weeks off, Zack Conroy is back as “Oliver” on the Friday, March 15 episode.

http://www.soapoperanetwork.com/2013/03/bb-casting-tidbits-week-of-march-11
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

vani

I love Thorne. :rockon: Best looking man on the show. :wave:

metitle
Member Avatar

The triangle from hell took over so much that I didn't even realize Thorne and Oliver was missing.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Why has Alexandria not been cast yet?!

Dorothy595
Member Avatar

Thanks Daytime!!! :cheers:

natdot99
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Mar 11 2013, 05:26 PM
Because she not needed and would serve no purpose in the show.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

natdot99
Mar 12 2013, 02:32 AM
DrewHamilton
Oh yeah, no purpose. She's just a BIOLOGICAL Forrester. That's more than I can say about most of the 20somethings on the show right now.

vani

DrewHamilton
Mar 12 2013, 03:00 PM
natdot99
Mar 12 2013, 02:32 AM
DrewHamilton
Oh yeah, no purpose. She's just a BIOLOGICAL Forrester. That's more than I can say about most of the 20somethings on the show right now.
Alexandria could go for Thomas, or Ollie, She and Thomas aren't blood relations. She could just hang out and be a great person. They should show more of Spencer Publications too. What happened to that little talk show that they had with Pam and Donna? :rockon: Pam used to do that silly little dance :cheer:

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Alexandria and Thomas ARE blood related. Stephanie is Ridge and Thorne's mother. Can't happen.

vani

Yes true, where was my head. :sleep2:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply