Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Tuesday, March 12th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 12 2013, 09:36 AM (9,356 Views)
blueskies
Member Avatar

All these scenes tell me is that it's weird when your aunt's also your boyfriend's mother.
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

you know...my grandmother recently told me that before my grandfather, another man proposed to her. She turned him down b/c she said he gave too many gifts all the time, it was too much. I didn't get it until....Brady. Too many gifts!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Mar 12 2013, 06:11 PM
I want to thank NBC for interrupting the show to tell us....that there is no Pope yet. Thanks guys.
I just want to say i am in love with your AVI i really enjoyed Swayer and Kate. I was mad when they finished and put him with that slut as i like to call even thought my mom says Juilet is not a slut. LOL
Online Profile Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

blueskies
Mar 12 2013, 06:38 PM
you know...my grandmother recently told me that before my grandfather, another man proposed to her. She turned him down b/c she said he gave too many gifts all the time, it was too much. I didn't get it until....Brady. Too many gifts!!
There is no such thing as too many gifts. Too many shitty gifts, on the other hand, definitely.
Offline Profile Goto Top

gailwinters
Member Avatar

blueskies
Not only too many, but tacky ones! That key ring looked like my first metal craft project many years ago, but I don't believe I glued any rhinestones on it.

I didn't hear Lucas tell Sami about the upcoming Nabi nuptials, so I guess she won't know until after the fact.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

blueskies
The bracelet, earrings, and Necklace (which we rarely see) were all good presents. Only the make-it-yourself key chain is kinda "eh".
Offline Profile Goto Top

AFaithL

DawnElicia
Mar 12 2013, 06:55 PM
AFaithL
I want to thank NBC for interrupting the show to tell us....that there is no Pope yet. Thanks guys.
I just want to say i am in love with your AVI i really enjoyed Swayer and Kate. I was mad when they finished and put him with that slut as i like to call even thought my mom says Juilet is not a slut. LOL
Thanks. I'm just glad that the show gave us as much good stuff as they did. They were push, push, pushing for Jack and Kate to be the "it couple" from day 1, and it was only after they realized the monstrous size of the Sawyer/Kate fanbase that they switched course. Their chemistry was too strong to ignore.

And a big "thank you" to Evangeline Lilly who came right out and said that she thought Kate was better suited for Sawyer....even though the show pushed Jack in the beginning. She was always pro-Skate, despite the producers man-love for Matthew Fox (Jack).
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
Mar 12 2013, 06:57 PM
blueskies
There is no such thing as too many gifts. Too many shitty gifts, on the other hand, definitely.
lol, well, idk...she said it was flowers everyday, and the whole convo got started b/c she wore a pair of ivory earrings he gave her. She's not much for sappiness. Although she did keep the jewelry he gave her, lol.

All I know is that keyring was extra cheesy. Then again, Brady's been cheesy since his Kyle Lowder days.
Offline Profile Goto Top

zyona

Lucas and Sami equals gold

Offline Profile Goto Top

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Mar 12 2013, 07:11 PM
DawnElicia
Mar 12 2013, 06:55 PM
AFaithL
Thanks. I'm just glad that the show gave us as much good stuff as they did. They were push, push, pushing for Jack and Kate to be the "it couple" from day 1, and it was only after they realized the monstrous size of the Sawyer/Kate fanbase that they switched course. Their chemistry was too strong to ignore.

And a big "thank you" to Evangeline Lilly who came right out and said that she thought Kate was better suited for Sawyer....even though the show pushed Jack in the beginning. She was always pro-Skate, despite the producers man-love for Matthew Fox (Jack).
I agree they had great chemistry. Her and Jack were boring. I dont know why they played it that way. I turned out for a while had planned to come back but when i saw the way they were going i was and tuned back out. I am glad she said that. Swayer and Kate were great and it a shame they wasted it. I didnt see any chemistry with Juilet she was just there for me.
Online Profile Goto Top

Hamilton
Member Avatar

Enjoyed Rafe, Lucas and Sami in the evidence room. I thought the banter was spot on and funny. ^_^ Very refreshing to see these three mixing it up for a change.

Seems Sami is still holding a grudge about not being let in on the true identity of Nicole's baby daddy. Don't think Rafe would be crying in his soup over Sami's proclamation of not trusting him since no one in their right mind would ever trust her. ;) I do think it would be in Will's best interest for them to let Rafe in on Nick's blackmail. He's the one with the most influence on Gabi and could at least keep Nick from becoming the step-daddy and having that connection.

Ej your Rafe insecurities are showing.

If this is what we have to look forward to with Brady at the mansion I'm bored already.

A key chain? Dang, thought it was a nipple ring.

Chloe, Daniel and Jennifer come off like immature teenagers. Just end this baloney already.

Kristen holding Stefano and Brady's hand at the same time was all kinds of ridiculous. I was expecting them to either start swinging her back and forth or breaking out in a circle song.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

blueskies
Mar 12 2013, 07:25 PM
JamaicanBeauty7
Mar 12 2013, 06:57 PM
blueskies
lol, well, idk...she said it was flowers everyday, and the whole convo got started b/c she wore a pair of ivory earrings he gave her. She's not much for sappiness. Although she did keep the jewelry he gave her, lol.

All I know is that keyring was extra cheesy. Then again, Brady's been cheesy since his Kyle Lowder days.
I'll pass on Brady's keychain but I'd love flowers every day. I'm a sucker for sappiness. :laugh:
Offline Profile Goto Top

LonePirate
Member Avatar

jam6242
Mar 12 2013, 06:31 PM
I think Will should be trying to solve his own problems with Nick. Why couldn't Will and Sonny break into the police station evidence room?
Will has proven to be incredibly stupid recently so I am not surprised he didn't think of trying this. As for Sonny, he doesn't share his family's propensity for solutions outside the rule of law. Chad probably would have done it; but he's not aware of any of this as he pursues Abby.
Offline Profile Goto Top

mer4santo
Member Avatar
whaaaaaat?

Brady needs to kick Kristen to the curb on the grounds that no one is sexy wearing Alice's pajamas.
Online Profile Goto Top

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

Overall, I liked today's show. The highlights for me were the scenes with Sami/Lucas/Rafe. Well done and well-played. The show needs more of these scenes where the characters are actually in character and not OTT creations.

Please stop it with the Jennifer/Daniel/Chloe garbage. It's painful to watch and so boring.

Scenes at the Dimera mansion were ok, but I am sick of the Bristen in bed scenes.. .isn't there anymore to their relationship but sex? The scene in the Dimera living room with Stefano, Brady and Kristen holding hands was beyond ridiculous. They looked like third graders about to play Red Rover, Red Rover.

Had to love Stefano's remark about never letting Samantha come between him and his son. This ought to be good.

Online Profile Goto Top

soapgal
Member Avatar

The best part of the entire episode was Lucas saying to EJ "She's all your buddy" I truly lol. That was great!

Loved Sami and Lucas. All kinds of funny. Especially when Lucas was trying to explain to Rafe why he was in the evidence room.

Happy to have Stefano and the mansion back on-screen. EJ taking the picture "his new screensaver" was priceless. I'm disappointed that EJ seems to be so easily forgiving Stefano. I kind of like angst with Stefano, but I certainly don't want him to get between Ejami.

Didn't we just do this same Chloe/Dan storyline with Abby and Austin? Shouldn't Jen and Abby remember since it was only a few months ago.

Way too much Rafe today. Any Rafe is way too much, but today really overdid it.

I liked that Ejami were at least together at the end, but I would have liked to see more of them.
Offline Profile Goto Top

nickyj12345
Member Avatar

I am as a diehard John and Marlena fan as anybody will find...

...but Kristen coming between J&M is the best thing to happen to them in ages, esp. with the way ED delivered those lines about breaking John Black.

If John sleeps with Kristen to get Brady back... I'm okay with it.
Offline Profile Goto Top

AFaithL

nickyj12345
Mar 12 2013, 10:14 PM

...but Kristen coming between J&M is the best thing to happen to them in ages, esp. with the way ED delivered those lines about breaking John Black.

Uh, no. That would be repulsive and disgusting on both of their ends.

I can think of plenty of love scenes I'd like to see between various characters....but that is at the *bottom* of the list. Hell, Nick and Maxine would be more appealing.

Offline Profile Goto Top

chinkybig

nickyj12345

I am a J/M fan too, but I respectfully disagree about John sleeping with Kristen to get Brady back as an OK scenario for me. :)

...and I hope that it WON'T be OK for Marlena, too....John the hypocrite would probably raise hell if Marlena were to sleep with Stefano to save Sami (if given such scenario). I mean, did he just try to raise hell seeing Roman/ Marlena hug?

Personally, Brady is a grown-ass adult. I thoughts parents are supposed to "leave" their child and allow them to make mistakes and learn from them? Obviously, trusting and falling for the devious Kristen is a "mistake", but if Brady needs to get his ass and balls kicked to learn his lesson, then I am all for it.

In the same vein, I also wish to see the 2007 bad-ass Marlena kicking John's butt and balls. This guy is acting like a total chump.
Offline Profile Goto Top

AFaithL

chinkybig
Mar 12 2013, 10:46 PM
nickyj12345

I am a J/M fan too, but I respectfully disagree about John sleeping with Kristen to get Brady back as an OK scenario for me. :)

...and I hope that it WON'T be OK for Marlena, too....John the hypocrite would probably raise hell if Marlena were to sleep with Stefano to save Sami (if given such scenario). I mean, did he just try to raise hell seeing Roman/ Marlena hug?

Personally, Brady is a grown-ass adult. I thoughts parents are supposed to "leave" their child and allow them to make mistakes and learn from them? Obviously, trusting and falling for the devious Kristen is a "mistake", but if Brady needs to get his ass and balls kicked to learn his lesson, then I am all for it.

In the same vein, I also wish to see the 2007 bad-ass Marlena kicking John's butt and balls. This guy is acting like a total chump.
Exactly. Brady is a fucking adult. The only person John needs to sleep with is Marlena or be CELIBATE until the show is cancelled. I'm tired of the writers passing
him around every 2-3 years, wanting to try something "new". Same with Rotox or anyone else with Marlena.
Edited by AFaithL, Mar 13 2013, 03:19 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic