Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Tuesday, March 12th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 12 2013, 09:36 AM (9,254 Views)
Lil
Member Avatar

concerned
Mar 12 2013, 03:17 PM
Hologram
Mar 12 2013, 02:55 PM
Kind of interesting how Stefano was saying that he would let Sami stand in the way between him and his son.

Oh Stefano. Are you really going to try to separate them. Can't you see that this is what EJ wants, .. he loves her and wants to be with her. This definitely going to be interesting and sad if he succeed. Its like he almost forgot that EJ almost killed him when he last time interfered. What is to stop him this time.

Thinking about it, .. that could actually be an interesting SL. Stefano killed by his own son. No Phoenix coming up through the ashes,.. if Joe decided to retire for real.
Like they are going to let that happen. It will be Sami who kills the Phoenix.
NO ONE should EVER kill the Phoenix! The end of Stefano, should Joe ever retire needs to be him, off somewhere in a secret lair..chess table, opera, cigar...nothing final.

This is of course only my opinion lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

nightfan

JessicaLeigh
Mar 13 2013, 03:43 AM
Laufeyson
Mar 13 2013, 03:17 AM
nightfan
Mar 13 2013, 03:09 AM

Brady should fall in love with a celibate woman who won't give it up until after marriage. Let's see him romance her, see genuine love that isn't based on sex, and believe the character has the ability to love.
This is actually funny, I'd like to see this.
I also endorse this.
Thanks, you guys.

I read that the show actually reads these comments and the feedback matters. (Maybe it was Eric himself who said that.)

Would love to see them do this story. Frankly, I'm surprised Melissa Reeves has no problems (that we know of) with the poor handling of the Abigail story.

They treat the character like she's a freak of nature. There's nothing wrong with being a virgin. Abby, if she were a true Golden Circle member, would not shout that she's a virgin from the rooftops, but wouldn't be ashamed of herself like she has cooties, either.

My Brady story (in my mind's eye, at least) would communicate that. And no, the goal isn't to turn this soap into Another Life, that old Christian soap, but it would be nice to have more diverse storylines when it comes to these things. Jennifer's reaction to the news stunned me.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic