Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Tuesday, March 12th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 12 2013, 09:36 AM (9,380 Views)
Keith
Member Avatar

Whoever said bring back Greta and have her paired with Lucas...yes. The other someone mentioned bringing her back into the fold but her not seeming to fit with this canvas. It would be great to see her come back, child of Stefano's, fall for Lucas, have adversarial relationships with Sami, Kristen, and Nicole. Have warm relationships with Hope, John, and Marlena. God, it would fit so nicely.
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

This was around the Garden of Eden storyline I think...

I'd like Greta to come back. Of course now that we know John's a Brady it'd be weird to find out John's her father given her semi-romantic link with Eric. She could still be Stefano's daughter though. But personally I'd still prefer her to be John's. I don't think Greta and Eric ever slept together so no huge deal overall.
Offline Profile Goto Top

aimees76
Member Avatar

The garden of eden story is right about the time I stopped watching for a couple of years (I think) due to college and other busy-ness ... I hated that story (what I saw of it) and don't really remember liking Greta all that much, but hey, if they could bring back Taylor as a completely different character and weave her into the canvas (albeit horribly) they could bring in Greta and (hopefully) make it work. I'd be down for a chem-test with Lucas. As long as she's feisty. Lucas needs feisty.
Offline Profile Goto Top

peaches179

JamaicanBeauty7
Mar 12 2013, 11:05 AM
peaches179
Mar 12 2013, 10:43 AM
JamaicanBeauty7
Mar 12 2013, 10:30 AM
SoapGal1
Mar 12 2013, 10:23 AM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Wasn't that a trend in the 90s? I remember an En Vogue video with group rocking them. It looked good on them but it's En Vogue so...

I could watch your avatar all day long. How gorgeous are they together.
Me too. :wub: I'm going through olitz withdrawals.

March 21, can,t get hear fast enough for me!

I'm kinda nervous about the phone conversation they're going to have.

I want them to go to Camp David to deal with their damn issues and talk! Afterwards, just make hot passionate love all weekend long! LOL!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

YAY! More Lucas & Sami shenanigans!
Online Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

EJ took a fucking picture of Brady and Stefano! *dies*
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

DEAD! EJ takes a pic of Stefano, Kristen, & Brady. "Well, look at that! That's just going to have to be my new screensaver!" lolol
Online Profile Goto Top

james0479
Member Avatar

I didn't love nor hate Greta. She was alright and I'd be ok if she returned. The actress was decent and on her last air date, that story was left hanging so there's more to tell, I suppose. The Garden Of Eden storyline was HORRID and possibly the worst thing ever on Days.....next to that damn magic carpet ride. Geeeeez lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

I don't know the worst part about Jen's flashback. Her almost sex with Dan, or her horrible tights.
Edited by Panda Panda, Mar 12 2013, 12:06 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

no rafe what are you doing here

Offline Profile Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Little tip Sami,if your gonna break into an evidence room where your EX is,don't wear perfume he WILL recognize,DUH.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Brady looks so boyish now since EM got a haircut. Kristen looks like she's babysitting.
Online Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Matt
Mar 12 2013, 12:08 PM
Brady looks so boyish now since EM got a haircut. Kristen looks like she's babysitting.
I miss when his hair was longer.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Wow, Steffy just got right to the point.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Matt
Mar 12 2013, 12:08 PM
Long or short,it's always felt like that,though most babysitters don't have sex with their charges on a table in the middle of the living room.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Oh. God. These Rafe/Sami/Lucas scenes are so much WIN. lol
Online Profile Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Stefano,u tossed EJ aside the second u thought he wasn't your son,but Kritter who has no Dimera blood he keep's around.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

Matt
Mar 12 2013, 12:12 PM
Oh. God. These Rafe/Sami/Lucas scenes are so much WIN. lol
HI-LARIOUS! :lol:

Lucas is a shitty liar, though. With all of his years of scheming, he should have come up with something better to tell Rafe. :facepalm:
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Dannifer/chloe shit is horrible again and always will be. Gotta get that out of the way first.

EJ walking in and taking the picture of Stefano/Kristen/Brady was hilarious. I loved it. Moments like this are why I do want everyone living in the DiMansion, just wish Sami wasn't attached to that. Also loved Stefano saying, "I don't want to watch you two play chess, my god." LOL

Bryan Dattilo deserves so much more airtime after this! He's been hilarious in these scenes with Sami in the evidence room and his face when Rafe saw him was great! I enjoyed him trying (and failing miserably) to give Rafe the runaround when Rafe was asking him why the hell he's in the evidence room.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

sorry writers i think lucas could have better excuses to say to rafe
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic