Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Tuesday, March 12th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 12 2013, 09:36 AM (9,448 Views)
am103
Member Avatar

"Sami Brady, get the hell out here now."

Lmao, I could watch these Lumi scenes all day. I love that Rafe calls her out before he even sees her.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

This stefano/EJ scenes are great. EJ is still pissed Steffie was so quick to believe that lie. Moreso, he threw him out like yesterday's trash when he still treats Kristen, his adopted daughter, like his own.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I desperately want Brady to suggest that he and Kristen "christen" the Secret Room.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Way to kill the mood Brady.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

EJ has this Eddie Munster hair thing going on right now.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

bwahahaha. Chloe calls Jennifer.

Jennifer: "Don't you ever call me again, you witch!"
Chloe to Nancy: "She has dreadful phone manners."
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Someone tell Henderson that he's not supposed to feed Maggie's hair after midnight!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Damn. Maggie's rocking some UBER big hair and a giant fur coat today.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Mar 12 2013, 12:21 PM
Someone tell Henderson that he's not supposed to feed Maggie's hair after midnight!
LMAO lets hope the big hair = big ratings equation is still in effect because there is no other reason for this.
Edited by DiMeraFan67, Mar 12 2013, 12:22 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

elci525
Member Avatar

Partnersincrime
Mar 12 2013, 12:15 PM
sorry writers i think lucas could have better excuses to say to rafe
Totally - and I could see yesterday that the way he was hiding behind the files was so egregiously bad. I mean, c'mon :P Lol. But I think these scenes just prove how little scheming Lucas has done recently actually, and especially how little Lumi have done together. Which, in conclusion, means 1) the absence of Lumi as schemers has been criminal; and 2) we need to see more :wub:
Edited by elci525, Mar 12 2013, 12:33 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kirk
Member Avatar
Captain Kirk

Suzanne Rogers has looked great the last week or so, big hair and all. Maybe it was just the ruffles?

Jennifer's tights are RIDICULOUS and don't even match with that ugly ass dress. Why not just call her Maggie, instead of saying Aunt Maggie EVERY time.

Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Ugh, signal messed up just when Brady asked Kristen a question. -___- That's going to irritate me until rewatch it on youtube later.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

bwahaha. Lucas & Sami both would rather be arrested than have to tell why thy broke into the evidence room. Rafe (shocked): "Wow. You both agree." lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

That keychain was horribly engraved. It looked like something you make at summer camp
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Panda Panda
Mar 12 2013, 12:34 PM
That keychain was horribly engraved. It looked like something you make at summer camp
Well since Brady looks like he just returned home to his sitter's house FROM summer camp....
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I love how Lucas & Sami got out of that and what Rafe assumed because it all actually MADE SENSE! It was wrong, but it made sense for Rafe to think that.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Oh, the HORROR of those tights in close-up. smdh
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Really can't even blame Daniel for how he's acting this time, but I still hate him. And hey Chloe, take Parker and leave town and see how much Daniel changes his tune. He isn't suddenly the boss when it comes to Parker just because we found out he's the sperm donor!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kirk
Member Avatar
Captain Kirk

Why does Chloe want Daniel back so bad anyway? That needs to be explained badly. I enjoy having both Chloe and Nancy on canvas, just wish they didn't come back for THIS.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Aw, Lucas mentioned Allie!
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic