Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Wednesday, March 13th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 13 2013, 10:08 AM (5,978 Views)
Tammy
Member Avatar

I really need to know what Kristen's plan is before I lapse into a coma from boredom!!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Tammy
Mar 13 2013, 01:39 PM
I really need to know what Kristen's plan is before I lapse into a coma from boredom!!!
Right? They need to pick up the pace for this storyline! It's been falling since the John/Brady fistfight
Offline Profile Goto Top

annie21

Re: C. Culliton's lacklustre script -- maybe she's as sick and tired of this Dannifer storyline as we are and is writing it under duress.

Re: KA looking better in recent days -- maybe she's had more time off lately and she's made peace with the lack of airtime and decided to enjoy it.

Offline Profile Goto Top

guessgirl
Member Avatar

I'm prepare for the dislikes.

I'm not getting Sonny's over the top hate for Gabi. For what happen to Melanie? Chad also knew and beat up Nick and he barely gave a dam about that. Will shot EJ and again he barely batted an eye. Lying about being pregnant and who the father is? Again Will had a part in that as well. So what makes her/her crimes worst than Will and she's the devil.

I'm not feeling bad for Will. He could have call Nick's buff but he chose not to fight for his child. So I'm not going to pull out the violins for him.
Edited by guessgirl, Mar 13 2013, 01:58 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

annie21
Mar 13 2013, 01:54 PM
Re: KA looking better in recent days -- maybe she's had more time off lately and she's made peace with the lack of airtime and decided to enjoy it.

The stuff that's airing now would've been shot right before she was in Toronto to launch her newest pieces for her Believe line, so I doubt she was relaxing & enjoying her time off.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Am I the only one who thought Kristen looked PISSED when Stefano said she was a "true DiMera" ?

lol, as much as I would love to see Kristen rebuild her relationship with Stefano; I also want her to become his foil.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Nancy and Stefano were the only saving grace for me today, otherwise this was a bit of a snoozer. As much as I hate the horrid character assassination of Chloe, I can't help but root for her. Jennifer is such a colossal bitch, not to mention smug and judgment. I still can't figure out why the Orange One is worth any of this. Not only does he look orange and dirty all the time, he's as dumb as a bag of hammers. Wow, what a catch! :eyeroll: :drunk:
Edited by JDeveraux_91, Mar 13 2013, 02:24 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Romancer66

tomsawyer
Mar 13 2013, 12:49 PM
Could the writers make JenJen sound like more of harpy?
She earned her nickname of Bitchifer honestly. If it weren't for the fact that the audience would be stuck watching Dannifer (aka "Fetch"), I'd almost say she and Dr. Douche deserve each other. Daniel thought he was getting a sweet, morally pure angel, and instead he got a raving shrew who will never trust him around other women, no matter how often he swears his eternal devotion. And she's got a weak, shallow, clueless dolt whose musculature can't compensate for his lack of gray cells or backbone. Daniel vs. Bitchifer is as one-sided as Bambi vs. Godzilla. Dr. Dick of Steel, Spine of Jell-O indeed! Much as I miss Jack, I'm glad he's not on the receiving end of Bitchifer's harangues these days.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

Looks like days came on here on the west coast do it looks like central time missed this episode which everyone says is boring
Offline Profile Goto Top

zyona

guessgirl
Mar 13 2013, 01:56 PM

I'm not getting Sonny's over the top hate for Gabi. For what happen to Melanie? Chad also knew and beat up Nick and he barely gave a dam about that. Will shot EJ and again he barely batted an eye. Lying about being pregnant and who the father is? Again Will had a part in that as well. So what makes her/her crimes worst than Will and she's the devil.

I'm not feeling bad for Will. He could have call Nick's buff but he chose not to fight for his child. So I'm not going to pull out the violins for him.
Because of Gabi's action, his uncle and Madison died. I am not saying that Ej deserved to be shot by Will, but he did rape Will's mom.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tammy
Member Avatar

Today's episode summary on my cable channel made no sense. I don't see how "John continues to push Marlena away" when they didn't even share a scene today! :blink: :shrug:
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

Tammy
Mar 13 2013, 04:04 PM
Today's episode summary on my cable channel made no sense. I don't see how "John continues to push Marlena away" when they didn't even share a scene today! :blink: :shrug:
He did such a good job that he pushed her right out of his scenes. Jerk.
Online Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

But seriously, what were their individual scenes today? Something might have been cut.
Online Profile Goto Top

Keith
Member Avatar

John appeared mid-late episode sharing a scene with Brady in HTS. Marlena had a very short scene with Will and then disappeared. I smell a cut.
Offline Profile Goto Top

AFaithL

Keith
Mar 13 2013, 04:18 PM
John appeared mid-late episode sharing a scene with Brady in HTS. Marlena had a very short scene with Will and then disappeared. I smell a cut.
Works for me. I don't want to see them fighting. I want to see them acting like the John and Marlena I know and love....

Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

Keith
Mar 13 2013, 04:18 PM
Yeah, there was a definite cut. This is part of the episode description.
"John continues to rebuff Marlena’s attempts to reconcile"
Online Profile Goto Top

Tammy
Member Avatar

lysie
Mar 13 2013, 04:16 PM
But seriously, what were their individual scenes today? Something might have been cut.
They were the shortest most pointless scenes ever!
Offline Profile Goto Top

granolagirl
Member Avatar

lysie
Mar 13 2013, 04:16 PM
Witness my ire that they never seem to cut whatever has been boring and repetitive for the last umpteen eons of the show (or the last Salem day, whichever is shorter):

:soapbox: :redface: :badmood:
Offline Profile Goto Top

BJ Deveraux
Member Avatar

Romancer66
Mar 13 2013, 02:23 PM
tomsawyer
Mar 13 2013, 12:49 PM
Could the writers make JenJen sound like more of harpy?
She earned her nickname of Bitchifer honestly. If it weren't for the fact that the audience would be stuck watching Dannifer (aka "Fetch"), I'd almost say she and Dr. Douche deserve each other. Daniel thought he was getting a sweet, morally pure angel, and instead he got a raving shrew who will never trust him around other women, no matter how often he swears his eternal devotion. And she's got a weak, shallow, clueless dolt whose musculature can't compensate for his lack of gray cells or backbone. Daniel vs. Bitchifer is as one-sided as Bambi vs. Godzilla. Dr. Dick of Steel, Spine of Jell-O indeed! Much as I miss Jack, I'm glad he's not on the receiving end of Bitchifer's harangues these days.
Well said. The Dannifer angst is not drama. It's contrived juvenile bullshit.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Hamilton
Member Avatar

I thought Carolyn did a nice job with the brother/sister dialogue for Rafe and Gabi. It fit them and was sweet.

Stefano's Billy Joel line was the hit of the episode! :P

So happy they are finally alluding to a dastardly plan from Kristen for Marlena and John and that it brought such delight to Stefano.

If there were scenes cut of John being more of an ass to Marlena I'm fine that they lay discarded on the cutting room floor.

Oh Will, make up your mind for once. I'm so annoyed by how aimless he is with his predicament. It's time for this boy to become a man, take charge and fight!

Loved the piano being put to use. It does make me miss Salem having a restaurant with romantic dining and dancing though.

Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic