Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Wednesday, March 13th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 13 2013, 10:08 AM (6,022 Views)
BJ Deveraux
Member Avatar

And another thing...if Jennifer runs out to "make things right" with Dr. Dong one more time I will shoot the TV set. One "misunderstanding" after another, for Christ's sakes gimme a break! Same shit, different day. No wonder they are so boring.
Offline Profile Goto Top

camera shy

Panda Panda
Mar 13 2013, 02:17 PM
Am I the only one who thought Kristen looked PISSED when Stefano said she was a "true DiMera" ?

lol, as much as I would love to see Kristen rebuild her relationship with Stefano; I also want her to become his foil.
I noticed that too. And I remember one time EJ hugged her and she looked as if she couldn't stand it. I really do think that Kristen hates all of them and just pretends to care.
Offline Profile Goto Top

annie21

BJ Deveraux
Mar 13 2013, 07:00 PM
And another thing...if Jennifer runs out to "make things right" with Dr. Dong one more time I will shoot the TV set. One "misunderstanding" after another, for Christ's sakes gimme a break! Same shit, different day. No wonder they are so boring.
Well, you may want to get your six-shooter ready because they somehow end up at the Horton cabin "in the throes of passion." Whether it's Jennifer or Daniel who initiates the make up of the latest breakup, the whole thing is tiresome and pathetic.

Offline Profile Goto Top

Lady Evol

Ugh, Jennifer looked like a man today. Guess those huge arms are how she slapped Dan's face across the hts...
Offline Profile Goto Top

LonePirate
Member Avatar

Despite a fear of being stoned to death by the DR peanut gallery, I thought Camila was better than usual today. Maybe I was just glad to see her away from that hospital bed and feigning some sort of maternity issue. Regardless, she was actually watchable today, especially in her scenes with Galen. I don't know if that has ever happened. Chandler and Freddie even seemed a little more invested in their scenes than usual as well. Even when nothing of significance happens like today, this baby story is still by far the best thing happening on this show right now.

Drake, as usual, was horrendous. I need to go back to muting his scenes just so I can endure them.

Nancy and Anne are far too much fun to be mired in this awful mess of a story with Chloe/Daniel/Jennifer. Why can't they be involved in this baby story somehow? I'm actually embarrased for them as this C/D/J story needs to be exhibit A in the case illustrating the problems that arise when this show films four months in advance.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LovingDays

where are freaking ericole

we need more ericole than freaking dannifer
Offline Profile Goto Top

AFaithL

Will looks like a homeless person today. What's up with the shitty haircut and the bathrobe?
Offline Profile Goto Top

AFaithL

Speaking of robes...Kristen's looks like one my Aunt Irene wore. And that's not a compliment.
Offline Profile Goto Top

AFaithL

Shawn Christian DOES have a smokin' hot body. He looked damn good in those pajama pants.

Both Jennifer and Chloe looked like hell. The German braids don't work for me.
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

I want to be Nancy in my next life.

As for Nancy's comment, "what would you do without me", well Nancy, Chloe would probably become a blackmailed hooker again, that's probably what would happen. Chloe so would have gone to Momma Nancy during that fiasco & she would. have. fixed. it.
Offline Profile Goto Top

AFaithL

Eric Martsolf is a fantastic actor and deserves SO much better than what is currently being written for him. He has fantastic chemistry with ED, but Brady needs to be written as a leading man, not a "pawn" in someone's game.

Kristen, shit or get off the pot. You've got a great guy in front of you. Stop fucking things up.
Offline Profile Goto Top

TvJunkiie
Member Avatar

LovingDays
Mar 13 2013, 09:42 PM
where are freaking ericole

we need more ericole than freaking dannifer
:hail: i dont know why they insist on promoting dannifer!! I just ff their scenes!! am for more Ericole
Offline Profile Goto Top

ScorpioQueen
Member Avatar

I'm sick of Sonny's hatred for Gabi. It makes him look hypocritical since his boyfriend has admitted to shooting EJ and hasn't even batted an eye over that. For someone that wants to be a father to his daughter Will isn't very convincing. It's hard to feel sorry for him. Why he didn't tell Gabi what Nick is up to is beyond me.
Offline Profile Goto Top

TvJunkiie
Member Avatar

ScorpioQueen
Mar 14 2013, 02:24 AM
I'm sick of Sonny's hatred for Gabi. It makes him look hypocritical since his boyfriend has admitted to shooting EJ and hasn't even batted an eye over that. For someone that wants to be a father to his daughter Will isn't very convincing. It's hard to feel sorry for him. Why he didn't tell Gabi what Nick is up to is beyond me.
i think if Will told Gabi the truth Nick would reveal that he shot Ej, and Lucas,Hope and Roman would be in a lot of trouble.As for Gabi, i personally don't care for her as a character, she lets Nick make all the decisions and am pretty sure she knows his homophobic.Its like she cant function without a man in her life :shrug:
Offline Profile Goto Top

nightfan

"Beautiful Dreamer" was such a nice touch. I was surprised that the show paid for airing the actual song. (Or has it gone to public domain yet?)

Offline Profile Goto Top

nightfan

This is insane. Why doesn't anyone question why people don't lock hotel doors?! First Kristen, now Daniel. Jennifer should have worried about passed out Daniel's safety when Chloe told her the door was left ajar when she came back to get her phone.
Offline Profile Goto Top

trojangal
Member Avatar

BJ Deveraux
Mar 13 2013, 07:00 PM

This describes Fetch's relationship

Jen gets pissed about something then she tries to
"make things right"

Rinse & Repeat :drunk:

Offline Profile Goto Top

trojangal
Member Avatar

nightfan
Mar 14 2013, 04:10 AM
"Beautiful Dreamer" was such a nice touch. I was surprised that the show paid for airing the actual song. (Or has it gone to public domain yet?)

I liked the piano playing scene too nice touch!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Jason47
Member Avatar

nightfan

Me too. I was wondering what song Kristen was going to mention (thinking it would be one in public domain), and was surprised when she said a Stephen Foster song.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Jason47
Member Avatar

trojangal
Mar 14 2013, 09:10 AM
nightfan

I liked the piano playing scene too nice touch!
I checked about the piano scene. Joey Singer (who's played piano on Days as far back as 1993) pre-recorded the music track for Eric to listen to during those scenes.
Edited by Jason47, Mar 14 2013, 07:31 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic