Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Spoilers for the week of March 25th (Updated 3/22)
Topic Started: Mar 13 2013, 11:17 AM (11,302 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

National Enquirer

Tragedy strikes at Nikki and Victor's wedding reception

Michael demands answers from Lauren

Billy and Victoria plan their future

Tyler and Leslie clash as they await the news of their father

Phyllis tries to manage Summer's crush on Kyle

Sharon receives upsetting news

Victor and Jack join forces

via jcren

Teasers week of March 25th

Adam is shot trying to save Victor

Everyone is rushed out of the Newman after Billy smells gas and discovers a bomb. Nick stays behind with Adam.

Billy goes back and plays a game of chance, diffusing the bomb.

Adam is rushed into surgery; Everyone including Chelsea and Sharon shows up to support.

Chelsea allows Sharon to take the lead, thinking that is what Adam would want.

Adam pulls through, leaving everyone feeling shaken but grateful.

Billy and Victoria realize life is short and decide to have another baby even though its going to be hard.

via jcren

Spoilers March 25th -March 29th

Sharon is shocked when Nick informs her of Adamís shooting.

Sharon rushes to be with Adam at the hospital.

Everyone learns that the bullet pierced Adamís lung and will need immediate surgery to repair it.

After Chelsea finds out that Adam was shot saving Victor, she unleashed her anger on Victor for past treatment of his son

Dr. Costner tells the Newmans that only the next of kin can see the patient.

Chelsea suggests that Sharon should go be with Adam but Sharon has another idea about who should be at Adamís side.

Michael and Laurenís marriage continues to crumble.

After sleeping with Carmine, Lauren returns home and becomes defensive with Michael.

Michael suggests that he and Lauren attend couples counseling but she refuses, insisting she only needs space.

Upset at Lauren, Michael storms out and makes a surprising decision.

Nick asks Avery an important question.

Billy and Victoria plan their future.

Tyler and Leslie clash over their father.

Phyllis tries to contain Summerís crush on Kyle.

Victor and Jack join forces.

Daily Spoilers week of March 25th

3/25, Phyllis warns Kyle about Summer; Tragedy strikes at Victor and Nikkiís wedding reception

3/26, Billy and Victoria plan for the future; Michael wants answers from Lauren.

3/27, Sharon receives terrible news; Tyler and Leslie have a confrontation as they await their father's verdict.

3/28, Jack and Victor unite against Congressman Wheeler; Lauren receives a seductive offer.

3/29, Tension grows between Tyler and Cane; Chloe encourages Chelsea to be honest with Adam.

TV Guide Previews

3/25, Phyllis warns Kyle against taking advantage of Summer's crush, while tragedy strikes at Victor and Nikki's wedding reception

3/26, Billy and Victoria make plans for their future, while Michael demands answers from Lauren.

3/27, Sharon receives heartbreaking news, while Tyler and Leslie clash as they await their father's verdict.

3/28, Victor and Jack join forces against Congressman Wheeler, while Lauren considers a seductive offer from Carmine

3/29, Tensions rise between Cane and Tyler, while Chloe urges Chelsea to come clean with Adam.

Titles and Previews

Monday ("The Warning")
Phyllis cautions Kyle about leading Summer on; hell breaks loose at Victor and Nikki's wedding reception.(CC) (Stereo)

Tuesday ("Furture Plans")
Victoria and Billy make plans for their future; Michael wants answers from Lauren.(CC) (Stereo)

Wednesday ("News")
Sharon gets devastating news; Tyler and Leslie bicker as they anxiously await their dad's verdict.(CC) (Stereo)

Thursday ("Victor and Jack Work Together")
Victor and Jack team up against Congressman Wheeler; Lauren considers Carmine's offer.(CC) (Stereo)

Friday ("Tensions Rise")
Cane and Tyler's relationship becomes further strained; Chloe tries to convince Chelsea to tell Adam the truth.(CC) (Stereo)

Edited by Daytime, Mar 24 2013, 12:36 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

thanks for posting

metitle
Member Avatar

Quote:

That is strange, why would Jack want to join force with Victor? That's crazy.

Soapwatcher

it will probably be over Nikki's illness.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

metitle
Mar 13 2013, 02:15 PM
Quote:

I would guess because of Wheeler, Jack certainly doesn't want an investigation about the body moving. I bet it becomes clear when we find out who gets shot at and who did the shooting.

SnowAngel
Member Avatar

Oh Gawd, Sharon receives upsetting news.............now what pray tell?

Soapwatcher

she was planning to jump Dylan's bones but finds out that they share the same daddy

Superwoman
Member Avatar

Lol... I read somewhere that Dylan could be related to Adam... Some boards are reporting that Hope ( Adam's mother) is in talks for returning to GC... But not as the ghost of Adam's mother but could be a look- alike..maybe Hope had a twin we never knew about... Lol...could be Dylan's mother.... Why would the writers even go there... :shame:

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamHorita

Sammie Jo
Mar 13 2013, 11:55 PM
metitle
Quote:

I would guess because of Wheeler, Jack certainly doesn't want an investigation about the body moving. I bet it becomes clear when we find out who gets shot at and who did the shooting.
Didnt Jack confess to the whole thing and Michael didnt investigate further?

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Mar 15 2013, 10:02 PM
Sammie Jo
Mar 13 2013, 11:55 PM
metitle
Quote:

Didnt Jack confess to the whole thing and Michael didnt investigate further?
Oh yeah, I think so, but, mikey swept it under the rug, someone else might not be so understanding.
I wish I could remember that whole scene, I do remember adam being there and butting in a lot. lol
Well whatever the reason is, you know it won't be good for someone.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Superwoman
Mar 14 2013, 11:54 AM
Lol... I read somewhere that Dylan could be related to Adam... Some boards are reporting that Hope ( Adam's mother) is in talks for returning to GC... But not as the ghost of Adam's mother but could be a look- alike..maybe Hope had a twin we never knew about... Lol...could be Dylan's mother.... Why would the writers even go there... :shame:
isn't Dylan's mother dead?

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

High 5's Soapwatcher. MTE! I'm sure Sharon's upsetting news is that they don't make the same shade of dirty dishwater blonde and that they confiscated her hairdressers scissors.
Same one that does Adams.

:mellow: :cheer:
Edited by BlissfulLily, Mar 16 2013, 06:51 AM.

paigedown

thanks

SCgirl1997

Adams been shot Adams been shot :(

gtamom

When the gunman shot, only Adam dived towards Victor. I think Adam took the bullet.
I know I am one of only a few, but I am an Adam fan, and yelled out "Not Adam!" when it happened.

metitle
Member Avatar

gtamom
Mar 19 2013, 06:55 PM
When the gunman shot, only Adam dived towards Victor. I think Adam took the bullet.
I know I am one of only a few, but I am an Adam fan, and yelled out "Not Adam!" when it happened.

yep, I am a Adam fan too.
I can't imagine what people would talk about if Adam wasn't there?
would they talk about Vic Sr.? That would be short thread
would they talk about Jack? maybe a longer thread than Vic Sr.
Nick? Vik? Phyllis? Sharon?
Well they would talk about Sharon? because she is unpredictable and they dont know what she will do next except when it comes to Adam?

I love that Adam is Genoa City pariah. Every soap needs a one.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Well Adam isn't the only pariah in that town.
I bet it's only a flesh wound, grazed,but will act like he's been crucified and died for Victor's sins. Chelsea will hold the spikes and hammer, Sharon will wash his feet, who will place the crown of thorns?
Adam has thought that he was the next coming of Christ anyway.
It's the Easter season, he will rise to raise havoc again.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Teasers week of March 25th

Adam is shot trying to save Victor

Everyone is rushed out of the Newman after Billy smells gas and discovers a bomb. Nick stays behind with Adam.

Billy goes back and plays a game of chance, diffusing the bomb.

Adam is rushed into surgery; Everyone including Chelsea and Sharon shows up to support.

Chelsea allows Sharon to take the lead, thinking that is what Adam would want.

Adam pulls through, leaving everyone feeling shaken but grateful.

Billy and Victoria realize life is short and decide to have another baby even though its going to be hard.

via jcren

LPS
Member Avatar

F#ck! ANOTHER BABY STORYLINE for BILLY?!

Please end Villy and this repetitive madness.

metitle
Member Avatar

LPS
Mar 20 2013, 10:54 AM
F#ck! ANOTHER BABY STORYLINE for BILLY?!

Please end Villy and this repetitive madness.
I hear you and I definitely agree.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply