Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member suffering succotash in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Spoilers for the week of March 25th (Updated 3/22)
Topic Started: Mar 13 2013, 11:17 AM (11,437 Views)
Ejole Lifer

SnowAngel
Mar 14 2013, 09:30 AM
Oh Gawd, Sharon receives upsetting news.............now what pray tell?
Something about Adam I presume.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Cornellw
Member Avatar

Sharon needs to go away

Ejole Lifer

No, to me she is absolutely needed if I'm going to watch this show.

Superwoman
Member Avatar

Let me guess, Chelsea allows Sharon to take the lead, thinking that is what Adam would want and then Adam wakes up calling Chelsea's name, Sharon feels hurt but realizes that Adam is still in love with Chelsea and run to get Chelsea , then Chelsea realizes that Adam could've died before he gets a chance to know about the baby and tells him....i can definitely write this crap myself. :soapbox:
Chelsea should just tell him...shot or not shot... He deserves the truth... If only she wasn't listening to no brain Cloe...

The only thing i find interesting is Nick staying behind with his brother.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Chelsea tells Adam, and then she heads for home all stressed out about the shooting. She get's home, climbs in bed and sometime during the night she wakes to raging cramps. Miscarries this baby and then doesn't have the heart to tell Adam. They remarry, Adam thinking there is a Victor Christian Newman III in the making. Sharon falls victim to a scam and she goes off the deep end with a bottle of booze and a lighter. Adam goes to save Sharon again, Chelsea files for divorce, sues Sharon for alienation of affection, leaves town with Dylan.
How does that sound Superwoman?
:)

Superwoman
Member Avatar

Lol... You just put in words what i was thinking BlissfulLily... we should be co-writers....and hide our ideas to Jill and the other one( forgot his name).. ;)

aveRex
Member Avatar

My man Adam may be down..but not out. We need him to pull through...and so he will. He must!

ArthriticBill
Member Avatar

Sorry folks, but I like Victoria and Billy, they're lighthearted and just right for one another--especially if it makes Victor uncomfortable!! :soapbox:

ArthriticBill
Member Avatar

Superwoman
Mar 20 2013, 11:54 AM
... If only she wasn't listening to no brain Cloe...

I like that nickname!! :roflol: :lol:

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamXander

BlissfulLily
Mar 20 2013, 10:23 AM
Well Adam isn't the only pariah in that town.
I bet it's only a flesh wound, grazed,but will act like he's been crucified and died for Victor's sins. Chelsea will hold the spikes and hammer, Sharon will wash his feet, who will place the crown of thorns?
Adam has thought that he was the next coming of Christ anyway.
It's the Easter season, he will rise to raise havoc again.
hahaha this cracked me up! Give him the keys to the city while he's at it. It takes him taking a bullet and lying in a pool of blood for the Newmans to come around?? It's not worth it!!

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamXander

Superwoman
Mar 20 2013, 11:54 AM
Let me guess, Chelsea allows Sharon to take the lead, thinking that is what Adam would want and then Adam wakes up calling Chelsea's name, Sharon feels hurt but realizes that Adam is still in love with Chelsea and run to get Chelsea , then Chelsea realizes that Adam could've died before he gets a chance to know about the baby and tells him....i can definitely write this crap myself. :soapbox:
Chelsea should just tell him...shot or not shot... He deserves the truth... If only she wasn't listening to no brain Cloe...

The only thing i find interesting is Nick staying behind with his brother.
nah I don't think she will tell him about the baby..too easy! She is gonna desert him during his time of need just like he did her when she had the miscarriage. Karma's a bitch! :facepalm: :frownie: Sharon can play nurse lol to her "friend".

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Let Sharon cauterize his wound :D :drunk: :laugh:

SnowAngel
Member Avatar

Oh brother, they did just go there!! Adam gets shot saving Victor.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamXander

BlissfulLily
Mar 20 2013, 03:34 PM
Douse it with tequila first and hold a match to it! :wizard:

HotPepper
Member Avatar

3Wish that is the best idea yet. Drink a little of the tequila first though. LOL

soapflake02

Soapwatcher
Mar 14 2013, 11:26 AM
she was planning to jump Dylan's bones but finds out that they share the same daddy
oh pullease she's just talking to the guy good lord.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Mar 20 2013, 03:55 PM
BlissfulLily
let sharon do that, she's an expert in the tequila bonfire routine. lol

Quote:

Billy goes back and plays a game of chance, diffusing the bomb.

And this is how Victor will stop harrassing Billy and accept him if not love him as a SIL.

gtamom

As long as Chelsea doesn't give Billy and Victoria this baby. She seems to want the baby though, so that is unlikely.

gtamom

Sammie Jo
Mar 20 2013, 06:51 PM
3WishGenie
Mar 20 2013, 03:55 PM
BlissfulLily
let sharon do that, she's an expert in the tequila bonfire routine. lol

Quote:

Billy goes back and plays a game of chance, diffusing the bomb.

And this is how Victor will stop harrassing Billy and accept him if not love him as a SIL.
Yes. Plus he did grab the gunman's arm and tried to stop the shot.

Bsf0277

SnowAngel
Mar 14 2013, 09:30 AM
Oh Gawd, Sharon receives upsetting news.............now what pray tell?
I assume Adam was shot protecting Victor.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply