Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Spoilers for the week of March 25th (Updated 3/22)
Topic Started: Mar 13 2013, 11:17 AM (11,346 Views)
Bsf0277

It can't be too traumatic since in the preview for the next episode Nick is talking to Avery about his proposal...
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamHorita

Bsf0277
Mar 20 2013, 09:53 PM
It can't be too traumatic since in the preview for the next episode Nick is talking to Avery about his proposal...
Adam will make a full recovery in about 3 days lol. Im not looking fwd to next week. From what I've read its a bunch of Adam propping :puke:

Checkers
Member Avatar

Nick and Avery will be the next ones getting married. The anvils were dropping everywhere.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Checkers
Mar 20 2013, 10:45 PM
Nick and Avery will be the next ones getting married. The anvils were dropping everywhere.
Posted Image

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

SnowAngel
Mar 14 2013, 09:30 AM
Oh Gawd, Sharon receives upsetting news.............now what pray tell?
Adam's been shot, now she can sit at the hospital and hold her "friend's" hand. :huh:

Superwoman
Member Avatar

Was she upset when she thought Faith was dead?? :shame:

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamHorita

Superwoman
Mar 21 2013, 12:47 PM
Was she upset when she thought Faith was dead?? :shame:
Good question. As I recall she jumped straight into marriage with the babynapper so I guess not that upset.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

She needed someone to comfort her. Pathetic :8

HotPepper
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Mar 21 2013, 05:18 PM
She needed someone to comfort her. Pathetic :8
Oh yes, Sharon loves grief sex. That is when she is happiest

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Or dead dog sex.

Beckyhomecky

metitle
Mar 19 2013, 08:28 PM
gtamom
Mar 19 2013, 06:55 PM
When the gunman shot, only Adam dived towards Victor. I think Adam took the bullet.
I know I am one of only a few, but I am an Adam fan, and yelled out "Not Adam!" when it happened.

yep, I am a Adam fan too.
I can't imagine what people would talk about if Adam wasn't there?
would they talk about Vic Sr.? That would be short thread
would they talk about Jack? maybe a longer thread than Vic Sr.
Nick? Vik? Phyllis? Sharon?
Well they would talk about Sharon? because she is unpredictable and they dont know what she will do next except when it comes to Adam?

I love that Adam is Genoa City pariah. Every soap needs a one.
I agree. No one can top Roger Thorp/Michael Zaslow, but Adam is a decent villain

Ejole Lifer

Sharon was devastated after she lost Faith. The scenes are burned in my brain. I think the issue is that AFTER she learned Adam kidnapped her baby, she never got to be truly angry in a believable way.

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Sharon wasn't devasted enough to stay away from the man that Kidnapped Faith and those scenes seem to be embedded in my mind too. She wanted to bond with Faith and as soon as she got her back she took off to NO to find herself and left Faith with Nick. She ran into Adam and had a damn good time and even slept with him.. Nick saw Sharon and Adam in NO and knew it was over but when they all got back home I think Sharon tried to convince Nick that she was thru with Adam but Nick didn't bite. Not long after is when Sharon and Adam started to get together and soon after they got together they became man and wife. So much for loving Nick and being devasted over losing Faith. I think my memory is right on all of this but some days my brain just goes into a senile old woman. LOL
Edited by HotPepper, Mar 22 2013, 07:45 AM.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Spoilers March 25th -March 29th

Sharon is shocked when Nick informs her of Adamís shooting.

Sharon rushes to be with Adam at the hospital.

Everyone learns that the bullet pierced Adamís lung and will need immediate surgery to repair it.

After Chelsea finds out that Adam was shot saving Victor, she unleashed her anger on Victor for past treatment of his son.

Dr. Costner tells the Newman that only the next of kin can see the patient.

Chelsea suggests that Sharon should go be with Adam but Sharon has another idea about who should be at Adamís side.

Michael and Laurenís marriage continues to crumble.

After sleeping with Carmine, Lauren returns home and becomes defensive with Michael.

Michael suggests that he and Lauren attend couples counseling but she refuses, insisting she only needs space.

Upset at Lauren, Michael storms out and makes a surprising decision.

Nick asks Avery an important question.

Billy and Victoria plan their future.

Tyler and Leslie clash over their father.

Phyllis tries to contain Summerís crush on Kyle.

Victor and Jack join forces.

Edited by Daytime, Mar 22 2013, 08:54 AM.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Well of course Sharon knows best on who should be with Adam. Is she the new hospital psychiatrist now?
She isn't next of kin anyway.
I hope Chelsea rips Adam a new arse while he's healing from his other ripping.
I hope Michael tells Whorin' Lauren that he's done with her, tells her to get her stuff and go.
Just what Nick needs... a wife. He must think he will be able to control and order Avery around. Gawd I hope not.

Daytime
Member Avatar

She unleashes on Victor.. sorry.. should have wrote that clearer.

natdot99
Member Avatar

I am :hail: :hail: that he wants a divorce from Lauren. That right Michael, Lauren used you when it benefit her and now that she doesn't need you, she sleeping with Carmine. I wonder how Scotty will feel meeting his new 25 year old stepdad, LOL.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

natdot99
Mar 22 2013, 09:03 AM
I am :hail: :hail: that he wants a divorce from Lauren. That right Michael, Lauren used you when it benefit her and now that she doesn't need you, she sleeping with Carmine. I wonder how Scotty will feel meeting his new 25 year old stepdad, LOL.
I hope he throws her scrawny ass right out the window.
I can't wait for the Fenster to find out.

SnowAngel
Member Avatar

Lauren you are a fool!!!! You sure are throwing a lot away for Jersey Boy.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamHorita

Sammie Jo
Mar 22 2013, 09:57 AM
natdot99
Mar 22 2013, 09:03 AM
I hope he throws her scrawny ass right out the window.
I can't wait for the Fenster to find out.
They better have Fen walk in on them doing the deed! That will be a moment! Shades of Will & Sami on Days :blulaugh:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply