Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Spoilers for the week of March 25th (Updated 3/22)
Topic Started: Mar 13 2013, 11:17 AM (11,344 Views)
blueeyes7

About damn time Michael did something, time to stop kissing Laurens ass and start kicking her ass and Carmines Love my Mikey
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Mar 22 2013, 06:29 PM
Sounds like a hot mess. Maguyver Billy diffuses a bomb by sheer luck while all the actual cop does is talk on the phone...Now they've got Victor having a breakdown over Adam...I know this show has gone straight to hell!! LMAO
I think it's good, Adam takes the bullet, Victor realizes he cares about Adam, hopefully that feud will end and they will work together, Billy defuses the bomb, victor will be grateful, that should end that feud, and we can move on to better stories instead of the same old nastiness.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

soapsudz
Mar 22 2013, 07:09 PM
BlissfulLily
Mar 22 2013, 06:59 PM
I may be wayyyyyyyyyy out in left field on this theory but bear with me ok?

I'm wondering if Dylan wasn't Phyllis's first sexual experience.Perhaps they went together. They went to the same school, lived in the same town, he recognized her, she barely acknowledged him. Then Dylan ends up with her sister who also ended up with Nick, seems that Avery tends to take Phyllis's men.
Avery isn't Miss Purebred after all, the tramp.

Nother thing, I think this is where Summers paternity comes out. Nick was having a hissy fit because of Kyle, Phyllis trying to keep it from becoming incest. Hell, the kids don't know.
Phyllis trying to keep it from becoming incest: Good point! Phyllis doesn't want Summer romantically involved with Kyle
either, and it's not because he's older...
Phyliss never saw the paternity test, only nick did, so there is no reason to think that would be her reasoning.

Something else must be up.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamHorita

Sammie Jo
Mar 24 2013, 02:35 PM
3WishGenie
Mar 22 2013, 06:29 PM
Sounds like a hot mess. Maguyver Billy diffuses a bomb by sheer luck while all the actual cop does is talk on the phone...Now they've got Victor having a breakdown over Adam...I know this show has gone straight to hell!! LMAO
I think it's good, Adam takes the bullet, Victor realizes he cares about Adam, hopefully that feud will end and they will work together, Billy defuses the bomb, victor will be grateful, that should end that feud, and we can move on to better stories instead of the same old nastiness.
What I'm dreading is that it turns into an Adam love fest :puke: :puke: :puke: but if it puts the nails in the coffin on the obnoxious daddy issues and puts Victor back in the CEO seat at NE then fine. Adam can take over Sharon's job for all I care.

HotPepper
Member Avatar

I am so sick of this Sharon/Adam/Chelsea see saw crap. They are all so boring and they need to get this s/l over with pronto

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamHorita

HotPepper
Mar 24 2013, 07:59 PM
I am so sick of this Sharon/Adam/Chelsea see saw crap. They are all so boring and they need to get this s/l over with pronto
ITA! Get Adam and Chelsea (& baby stretch 2.0) back together minus Sharon in the picture and lets move on to other s/ls. The triangle, if you can even call it that, has dragged on long enough.

natdot99
Member Avatar

That how the triangle starts out lovey/dovey and in a couple of months it turns into the triangle from hell. It never going to end. B&B did a triangle from hell and it went on for two years and still going on like the energizing battery bunny.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Not Out Of The Woods.
Tuesday, March 26 2013 sheknows

Victoria wants to add to the Newman legacy, Michael confronts Lauren, and Chelsea admits Adam would like to see Sharon.

At home Billy and Vikki question who attempted murder on Victor. Billy wonders if she wants to go see her dad or Adam. She says her dad wants her to stay home. She tearfully praises Billy for saving her family. Vikki is surprised that she hopes Adam is okay too. Billy reminds her that he's still her brother. She realizes that today was a wake-up call and there are changes that they can make. The talk turns to their parents. She wants to cherish the time she has and wants to add to the legacy with their baby. Something is missing and they agree to try again.

In a booth at Crimson Lights Chelsea takes a call from Sharon. She informs her that Adam's been shot. She needs to come to the hospital.

Victor makes a call from the hospital demanding to know who tried to blow up his family. Sharon comes in and Victor leaves. She prays out loud for Adam's life. He has so much to live for. Soon Chelsea arrives and Sharon fills her in on Adam's condition. Chelsea thanks Sharon and questions who would like to kill Victor. Victor comes into the waiting room and wonders the same thing. Sharon questions why Adam would risk his life for him. Chelsea interjects and shares that Adam wanted his love and needed a father. Victor brings up Hope and confesses that she wanted to raise him in Kansas and that's why he wasn't there for him. The two girls continue to press Victor. He admits he felt bad but Adam wreaked havoc on his family and had a business plan to take over Newman. Chelsea reminds him that the business was the only connection he had with his dad and now he's fighting for his life. She drops her purse and her pre-natal vitamins almost fall out. Chelsea catches it quickly before Victor announces that he wants nothing more than for Adam to survive. Nick overhears - he couldn't stay away. Victor tells Chelsea not to say disparaging things about his family. The surgeon comes in with an update. Adam's stable but not out of the woods. He can see one visitor - the surgeon leaves it to the family to work out who. Nick heads out. Chelsea challenges Victor and admits only one person has stood by Adam and that's Sharon. Chelsea only wants the best for him. She believes he wants to see Sharon's face when he wakes up.

Nick and Avery discuss the roundabout marriage proposal in his home. They joke then mention how close they came to not being around. He knows what happened at the ranch is bigger than her and her case. Meanwhile, Dylan drops off a package for Faith at the door. Nick catches him. He tells Nick and Avery he's heading back to Chicago. When Nick leaves Avery asks Dylan if it's really good-bye. She tearfully admits that part of her died when she heard he was killed in Afghanistan. He's sorry but he had to see how she moved on. It was difficult realizing she had. She wonders what they should do now. Can they be friends? No, he won't put himself through that. She cries it's the last time she'll see him. They hug good-bye. Later back at home, Nick updates Avery on Adam. He then admits when he looks at his future she's in it.

At home Lauren tries to cover up her love bite from Carmine. Michael wanders in and points out the time. She tries to bolt and he demands she stop - every time he wants to talk she heads for the door. She feels pressured but he thinks they need professional help. She disagrees and Michael admits he won't go on like this anymore. She doesn't know how a therapist can help. He suggests she hasn't been honest. She fidgets and he realizes he makes her uncomfortable. She needs time. She brings up Fen and the fact that he didn't listen. He screams at her about what's best and wonders if she doesn't love him anymore. He wants to know what's going on. She tries to run out but Michael saves her the trouble and leaves.

At the coffee shop Chelsea runs into Dylan. She hands him his missing Saint Christopher medal. He's glad they ran into each other and kisses her on the cheek before heading out.

Genoa City Spoilers for tomorrow on The Young and the Restless:

Neil confronts Marcus Wheeler about Belinda Rogan being just a volunteer.

Adam wakes up and has to ask Sharon a question.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamHorita

So I guess Sharon's upsetting news has to do with Adam?

Lauren, Lauren, Lauren :shame: :headbang: Finally Michael is at the breaking point!!

blueeyes7

I wonder if Lauren is ever going to grow up and get rid of the boytoy and go back to a real man her husband Michael I am just so sick of the Lauren Carmine crap. Its now boring as hell..wanna see My Likey hot and sexy in bed not with a dumbass like Carmine..ok Lauren time to stop playing card tricks and mumbo jumbo and get back to your real life and face the reality of what a stupid fool you have been. I am sure you can still salvage your marriage to Mikey :frustration:

HotPepper
Member Avatar

How gracious for Chelsea to tell Sharon that when Adam wakes up he wanted to see Sharon. Laughable and if Sharon had good intentions she would have refused and told Chelsea that no he wanted to see her. That proves that Sharon's intentions are not all that good.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Sharon is a self serving,condescending, selfish witch.
That covers Lauren too. Nothing else matters except what she wants, she desires, piss on everyone else, kids included.
I hope Fen takes Mikey's side and hope Nick stays with the "no Adam around Faith."

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

HotPepper
Mar 26 2013, 12:16 AM
How gracious for Chelsea to tell Sharon that when Adam wakes up he wanted to see Sharon. Laughable and if Sharon had good intentions she would have refused and told Chelsea that no he wanted to see her. That proves that Sharon's intentions are not all that good.
Sharon's intentions are never good.

Ejole Lifer

LOL Sooo funny. I think that if a sick man makes a request to see you, it's a nice gesture to oblige. His lying wife whose intentions are worse than anyone's at this point sees that Sharon is obviously more important to him. That's the best thing she's done in a while.

taylore
Member Avatar

LMAO!!! at Sharon being a witch,if she was one ,she would not have bother calling Chelsea in the first place.

Superwoman
Member Avatar

Adam is more important to Adam... Not Chelsea, definitely not Sharon...

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Because she wanted to look more important than Chelsea, SHE was called first so SHE called Chelsea. I like how Chelsea stood up to Victor. Sharon did too only because Chelsea did and she didn't want to appear weak when faced with Victor. Adam is a POS and I hope he suffers a while. Smear a little Ben Gay on that catheter tube when they move the cath around. Use the bedpan that was stored in the refrigerator. So many things.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamHorita

BlissfulLily
Mar 26 2013, 05:47 PM
Because she wanted to look more important than Chelsea, SHE was called first so SHE called Chelsea. I like how Chelsea stood up to Victor. Sharon did too only because Chelsea did and she didn't want to appear weak when faced with Victor. Adam is a POS and I hope he suffers a while. Smear a little Ben Gay on that catheter tube when they move the cath around. Use the bedpan that was stored in the refrigerator. So many things.
Guess what? He won't get the chance b/c the idiot goes into a well deserved coma. It better be sort of a hibernation and we won't have to hear or see him for several weeks. If only!! In the meantime, I sure hope Chelsea is hitting the sheets with Dylan again lol

Daytime
Member Avatar

Scare The Wrong Guy.
Wednesday, March 27 2013 sheknows

Neil confronts Wheeler, Adam asks Sharon to make a promise, and Paul and Alex try to get Bob to talk.

At the restaurant Wheeler reads about the attempted murder. Neil stops by. Wheeler says it's a shame things turned out the way they did and wonders if Adam was the only one injured. Neil points out that Wheeler's not at Gus Rogan's appeal. Wheeler declares Gus Rogan belongs in prison - he has confidence in the justice system. He says that Leslie should be worried if the conviction is overturned. Neil wonders if that's a threat then implies Wheeler knew Belinda and that she was more than a volunteer on his staff. Wheeler counters that's an insult but Neil asks if he's denying they had an affair. Neil thinks it makes sense and says it would be a scandal if it came out that he was having an affair with the convicted man's wife.

In Jack's office, Phyllis reads the headline news. Jack comes in. They are thankful their families are okay. Phyllis has a hard time believing Adam was a hero. Jack wonders who Victor crossed. Soon Phyllis recounts seeing Summer half-naked in the office with Kyle. They have keep an eye on it but Jack trusts Kyle. Phyllis says Summer has her radar on him but she has an idea. Neil arrives. Phyllis chats about moving Summer to the fashion line, not interning in the main office. Neil heads out. Jack is upset about Victor getting on the wrong side of someone and storms out.

Leslie arrives at the prison. She'll tell the judge what she believes is the truth. It means everything to Gus that she's there. Leslie assures him Avery believes she has the evidence to prove he didn't get a fair trial. He doesn't want her to blame herself if it doesn't go the way they want. She apologizes for not believing him. Gus is proud of her. Leslie runs into Tyler in the hall. He's there to testify for the prosecution. She tells him he can't swear to something he never saw. He saw how Gus treated their mom. Who else would want to hurt her? Leslie explains that Gus has regrets. Tyler is happy she found someone that made her happy before she died. They argue more, and later Leslie takes a call from Neil and tells him either way the hearing turns out she'll lose someone.

At the Newman ranch, Nikki wonders if they came back too soon. Victor is sorry about what happened. He declares Adam nearly lost his life because of him. Nikki says that shows how much he loves him. They reflect on the previous night. Nikki questions who would pay the henchman to go after their family. Victor hopes the police find out soon. Nikki mentions Adam's wedding toast. Victor knows he came to spoil the wedding but ended up taking a bullet. Victor mentions that Adam always was the most like him. Nikki admits that Victor and Adam had a complicated relationship. Later, Jack shows up to confront Victor.

Sharon sits by Adam's side in his hospital room. As she lays close to him and he moves his hand and flutters his eyes. He moans "Dad." Sharon tells him not to talk and that he dad is fine, he saved his life. Later, in his sleepy state Adam remembers the gunshot. Sharon sits down again and asks what he was thinking. He could have died. Adam mumbles, "too mean." She replies too mean to die and tells him that everyone will have to admit he's a hero. He mumbles "never." She says they'll never appreciate him but she does. He has to ask her a question. He mumbles a few more words my father, Newman, you can't, and today. Sharon tries to put words in his mouth and assures him Victor won't try to take Newman away right now. He asks her to promise not to let his father... and chokes out the words "run, run Newman" before slipping into a coma. Sharon waits in the hall. The physician comes out to explains his condition and can't promise anything.

At the GCPD, Alex and Paul discuss the incident. Paul says someone's paying Bob at lot of money to keep his mouth shut. Alex doesn't think Bob’s type scares easily. Paul wonders if they're trying to scare the wrong guy. Later, the congressman shows up to congratulate Paul on his job and wonders if they're closing in on a suspect. Alex leads Bob out to the main room. Wheeler and Bob don't make eye contact. Wheeler points out that Paul was appointed by the mayor and want updates. Later, Paul and Alex try to put it all together. They decide to ask Bob about the congressman.

Genoa City Spoilers for tomorrow on The Young and the Restless:

Cane asks if Katherine if she has seen a doctor.

Michael tells Kevin "I told her we should separate officially."

Victor blames Jack's addiction for Stephanie Wheeler’s death.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

taylore
Mar 26 2013, 10:30 AM
LMAO!!! at Sharon being a witch,if she was one ,she would not have bother calling Chelsea in the first place.
that's called guilt and making herself look good.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply