Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Spoilers for the week of March 25th (Updated 3/22)
Topic Started: Mar 13 2013, 11:17 AM (11,351 Views)
Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Mar 26 2013, 05:52 PM
BlissfulLily
Mar 26 2013, 05:47 PM
Because she wanted to look more important than Chelsea, SHE was called first so SHE called Chelsea. I like how Chelsea stood up to Victor. Sharon did too only because Chelsea did and she didn't want to appear weak when faced with Victor. Adam is a POS and I hope he suffers a while. Smear a little Ben Gay on that catheter tube when they move the cath around. Use the bedpan that was stored in the refrigerator. So many things.
Guess what? He won't get the chance b/c the idiot goes into a well deserved coma. It better be sort of a hibernation and we won't have to hear or see him for several weeks. If only!! In the meantime, I sure hope Chelsea is hitting the sheets with Dylan again lol
a coma? really? cool!
Only downside is, we'll have weeks of watching sharon cry at his bedside. :sleep2:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Oh Sammie I dread Sharon boo hooing for weeks and I will not watch it. I will either turn the show off when she starts that or FF thru all those scenes . both of them make me want to puke.

SnowAngel
Member Avatar

Oh no, Adam goes into a coma :eyeroll: and he wants Sharon to protect Newman? Doesn't the Board of Directors have a say so in that. I guess Victor and Sharon will go to them and have them reinstate one of them as CEO. Maybe that's upsetting new, she doesn't get to run NE and be Adam's hero. I'm getting bored :yawnz: with Sharon and Adam.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Becoming the Sharon and Adam Showwwwwwww. No more harping about too much Avery or Phyllis!

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamHorita

BlissfulLily
Mar 27 2013, 10:19 AM
Becoming the Sharon and Adam Showwwwwwww. No more harping about too much Avery or Phyllis!
I'd say any of those two would be better than watching the Adam and Sharon snoozefest! I dont need to watch Sharon whimpering and snuggling with his hand day in day out...no thanks!

SnowAngel
Member Avatar

What ever happened to Victor and Nikki trying to get Sharon for burning down the Ranch. GC the city of the most crimes committed and forgotten about.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

There were enough people complaining about how Sharon was being treated so badly so they swept arson, shoplifting, destruction of a company, declaring someone dead, having thus person cremated and bigamy under the rug. They should be careful walking around that rug, they might trip over the mound of crimes under there.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Stop The Bastard.
Thursday, March 28 2013 Sheknows

Michael has separation papers drawn up, Alex discovers something important, and Victor and Jack confront Wheeler.

Lauren receives a text from Carmine at home. Michael comes in. He's going back to his practice - she thought he was taking a break. Say the word and he'll stay. He's wants her to meet him halfway. She's not ready. Should he have the paperwork drawn up? She wonders if he wants a divorce. She wants time - he wishes he could believe it. Lauren is struggling and needs to think. She doesn't want to lose him. He loves her but the fact is something is broken. Until they agree to work on it he suggests they make the separation formal.

At GCPD, Alex informs Paul that Bob didn't have anything to say about the congressman. The only time he shuts up is when they mention Wheeler. Paul thinks he might be behind what happened at the ranch. The super sleuth duo brainstorm and come up with a couple possible motives including money or that Victor knows something that Wheeler would kill for. Paul knows if Victor is hiding something he won't give it up until he absolutely has to. Wheeler arrives at the office for questioning. Alex is direct - what it is relationship with Victor Newman? Wheeler admits they are friendly and he’s contributed to his campaign. Alex keeps pressing but Paul lets him go. He asks Alex to find out everything about him. Later Alex discovers a photo of Wheeler and his daughter and recognizes the girl as a prostitute. She left the club with Jack Abbot.
At the ranch, Jack asks Victor how he can be responsible for what happened to Adam. Victor points a finger at Jack’s addiction for Stephanie’s death. Victor and Jack confer and wonder if Wheeler is out to get them. They’re both responsible and everyone they care about is still in danger. Victor questions how they can stop the bastard. They realize it's a complicated situation. Jack knows it's a risk taking Wheeler on and Victor points out the congressman is capable of violence. Victor declares the wheels are already turning. They throw barbs at each other but soon Victor announces they have to work together but won't tell Jack more than he needs to know. Later, Wheeler shows up. He’s sorry to hear what happened. Victor believes the suspect was a pawn in a larger game. Wheeler wonders why he's telling him as Jack comes to announce they know he sent the killer there. They gang up on Wheeler and ask him to admit it. Victor declares Wheeler doesn't know what he's capable of uncovering and he promises he will.
From the Chancellor residence Chloe makes a phone call to Kevin at the coffee shop as Esther gathers valuables to auction for charity. Chloe tells Kevin that Adriana is there and doesn't want her to know their business. They discuss their debt. Soon, Chloe spies a jeweled egg from Esther's box and knows it’s valuable.
Cane phones Katherine from On The Boulevard. He wonders if she's standing him up. Never - she will see him shortly. She arrives and apologizes for being late. She repeats the same thing a moment later. He wonders if she's okay. She tells him she's just shaken up. Cane gives her presents from the kids and they talk about Chancellor. She admits Jill gives her headaches. The conversation returns to the twins, Katherine appears confused and Cane asks her a trick question. She falls for it and he asks again if she's okay. She explains her memory glitches are happening more often. Has she seen a doctor? She doesn't intend to but Cane reminds her that Katherine doesn't stand down from a fight. She claims to already know what it is. At the bar, Lauren arrives to see Carmine. She is fighting for her marriage and doesn't want him to get in the way. It's over and this time it's for good. He can't let her go. He can't stand to watch her walk away - he needs a proper goodbye and requests one last night.
Chloe shows up at Crimson. Kevin is frustrated by the bills. Michael sits down and Chloe leaves. Michael admits he slept at the club last night and shares he told Lauren they should separate. Michael knows she'll either fight or let it go. Kevin reminds him it's not about strategy. Later Chloe comes back with the box of expensive trinkets from Kay's home. She has a plan to steal from the rich and give to the poor… they are the poor.
Back at home Michael opens the separation papers.
Genoa City Spoilers for tomorrow on The Young and the Restless:

Nick wants to celebrate and Avery wonders what they’re celebrating.

At a bar Dylan contemplates phoning someone.

Chelsea expresses concern to Chloe that Adam might die without knowing he was going to be a father.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

yeah, good, go for it laurho, give carmindless one last fuck, and I hope mikey catches you this time and tosses you out on your skinny ass.

So chloe is going to turn into a thief now, no doubt Adrianna will get the blame, until they catch you, then you can go to jail, billy & victoria will get delia and all will be right with the world. :huh:

Peridott
Member Avatar

Chloe been a thief starting with the money bag. Taking Kay's donations is low as hell though and unnecessary. Kay would give her a check no problem. These writers truly got her being a lowlife loser. JG insists on having this lame couple commit crimes for some idiotic reason. Adriana will get blamed and/or be the hero who figures it all out.
Edited by Peridott, Mar 28 2013, 03:00 AM.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

I think Adrianna had ulterior motives for working with Katherine anyway. I think Chloe's way of thinking is, 'hey, they are tossing it, I'll take it off their hands.' If I found an expensive piece of jewelry laying beside the dumpster, I'd take it.

Happened to me already and it was worth $150.00. Me thinks someones husband got their ass chewed big time.

Beckyhomecky

I can't help wondering if Carmine is Sheila-related. The relationship makes absolutely no sense & there's no chemistry between the actors.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

I'm wondering if Carmine doesn't set up a 'Nookie Cam' and use it for blackmail. I'm sure he isn't making that much money slopping drinks.

Daytime
Member Avatar

E-Z Bake.
Friday, March 29 2013 sheknows

Katherine seeks help, Chelsea tells Adam her news and Nick's plans are interrupted.

Billy and Victoria are out for dinner at Glowworm (I think they mean On the Boulevard). She's already eating for two. They discuss how another baby will bring them closer. She gushes about babies and how much she wants her kid to have a sibling. They joke about naming the kid Victor. He worries that the fertility treatments might fail. She says that's okay.

Across the room, Katherine is with Cane. She admits she thinks she has Alzheimer's. He thinks she should speak to a doctor. She tells him about her memory problems. She's horrified that she will soon forget the people she loves. He says she might just have Lyme disease. She insists she doesn't have another tic. He prods her to see a doctor.

Cane takes Katherine to the hospital. She says she will call him when she's finished and sends him away. Katherine tries giving herself a pep talk but can't remember the president's name.

At the hospital, Chloe drops by to see Chelsea. They discuss the coma case's will. Chelsea assumes that Victor is off counting his billions rather than holding vigil for his son. She turns to complaining about Sharon and then beats herself up for how she treated Adam. "What if he dies never knowing that I love him… never knowing that he's going to be a father?" she worries. Chloe urges her to try telling him now. Chelsea heads into Adam's room alone and tells him he's going to be a dad.

Billy and Victoria arrive at the hospital and he starts pacing as they wait for their appointment. Then they discuss baby names until they bump into Chloe. She starts taunting Victoria about Adam. Billy tells her he'd like to spend more time with Delia. Victoria wanders down the hall and manages to eavesdrop on Chelsea talking to Adam about being pregnant. Her jaw drops.

Dylan is drinking at Bar U. The lady bartender wonders who he is drinking to forget. Some dude starts coming on to her. Dylan tells him to back off. "You gonna make me?" says the dude. Dylan advises him to back off so the guy teases him about being a loser. Dylan pounds him.

At the office, Lily tries talking business with Tyler. He fills her in about the trial. His father has cost him his mother and sister. The misery led him to graffiti. He blames Avery for turning his sister against him. Lily's not sure he hates his father as much as he claims. She thinks he can't let go of his hate. Ty thinks she's wrong. She pushes him to admit that his dad loves him. Lily asks what his real name is. It's Davis Rogan. When she gives him a hug, Cane walks in and flips out.

Avery gets home and finds that Nick has prepared a romantic dinner for her. They chat about Adam and toast to getting into a new routine. When she slips away to change, he takes out a ring. Later, all of her favorite dishes are delivered. At the end, he pulls out an E-Z Bake oven cake. She's impressed. He's about to ask her something when the bartender calls her to say that Dylan has been arrested.

Genoa City Spoilers for Monday on The Young and the Restless:

"What do you know about Congressman Marcus Wheeler?" Paul asks Jack.

"He's in a coma and you're taking advantage of this!" Victor accuses Chelsea ( I think they mean Sharon).

"That lady is married!" Cane yelps at Tyler.

Beckyhomecky

BlissfulLily
Mar 28 2013, 04:33 PM
I'm wondering if Carmine doesn't set up a 'Nookie Cam' and use it for blackmail. I'm sure he isn't making that much money slopping drinks.
Yep, something like that makes more sense than pining that he "can't run his fingers through her hair." Yikes!

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamHorita

:wub: Gosh I was feelin the Chadam love even with idiot Adam in a coma!

Chloe must have dual personalitites cuz she was good today and then they turn around to write her as a thief??? Makes no sense. I think Villy is headed for trouble w this fertility s/l. Victoria is getting carried away and purse holding Billy doesnt seem as excited as she is :fp2:

LPS
Member Avatar

^I don't get what they are doing with Chloe. Very strange. I thought Chloe and Victoria were BFFs and now they are enemies? Mmmkay. Sounds like something funky.

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Well at last Chelsea saw the light and is going to tell Adam she loves him and he is going to be a father. I don't know how Adam will respond to this but either way even if he picks Chelsea over Sharon and stays with her their marriage is never going to work. Sharon will still be in the picture and we all know that Sharon and Adam will never leave each other alone. Even if Chelsea is pregnant I think she would be a fool to go back to Adam just for her baby to have a father that he/she knows. Many women have raised children alone and I think Chelsea can do it but naturally she should allow Adam full parential rights with shared custody as he is still the baby's father and I know he will love having a child.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamHorita

HotPepper
Mar 29 2013, 02:39 AM
Well at last Chelsea saw the light and is going to tell Adam she loves him and he is going to be a father. I don't know how Adam will respond to this but either way even if he picks Chelsea over Sharon and stays with her their marriage is never going to work. Sharon will still be in the picture and we all know that Sharon and Adam will never leave each other alone. Even if Chelsea is pregnant I think she would be a fool to go back to Adam just for her baby to have a father that he/she knows. Many women have raised children alone and I think Chelsea can do it but naturally she should allow Adam full parential rights with shared custody as he is still the baby's father and I know he will love having a child.
She isnt going back to him, she only telling him that he is to be a father. He wont hear it tho lol bastards in a coma so whats the point? Evidently, she will be involved with Dylan upcoming so not going back to Adam anytime soon.

Peridott
Member Avatar

LPS
Mar 28 2013, 11:31 PM
^I don't get what they are doing with Chloe. Very strange. I thought Chloe and Victoria were BFFs and now they are enemies? Mmmkay. Sounds like something funky.
Their friendship was deaded by MAB but there was never a falling out so Chloe being bitchy to Victoria is ridiculous. Especially over Victoria's concern for Adam. As if Chloe gives a shit about Adam herself. The nerve of her broke ass. Go sell your jewels and sit down somewhere. I am a fan but she is on my last nerve.
Edited by Peridott, Mar 29 2013, 01:38 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Y&R: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply