Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
B&B: Spoilers for the week of March 25th (Updated 3/22)
Topic Started: Mar 13 2013, 11:22 AM (6,093 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

National Enquirer

Caroline learns why Rick has become emotionally distant

Katie becomes insecure in her marriage following a conversation with Taylor

Brooke becomes a confidante to a friend in need

Dayzee is concerned about Maya becoming a permanent fixture in her world

Eric's dinner party takes an unfortunate turn

via jcren

SNS Week of March 25

After Katie sees Brooke and Bill together in the showroom, Rick goes after Taylor for continuing her own war against Brooke.

Katie tells Bill that his business and personal dealings with Brooke have to have some boundaries.

Taylor informs Katie that there is very good reason why she should worry about Bill and Brooke's new closeness.

Brooke reaches out to Bill and he shows his frustration by heavy use of alcohol.

Even though she is very focused on Rick, Maya decides to a date Carter.

When Dayzee finds out that Maya is interested in Rick, she goes and tells Caroline.

At Eric and Taylor's dinner party, Maya is heartbroken to witness Rick and Caroline together.

Caroline warns Maya to stay away from Rick after she fails to keep them apart.

Left with a broken heart, Hope tries putting a positive face on Steffy's pregnancy.

Steffy and Liam are thrilled after they feel the baby kick.

COMING: Katie is afraid of the outcome of her marital woes

Episode Titles and Previews

Monday (Laying Down the Law)
Katie sets limits for Brooke and Bill; Maya agrees to go on a date with Carter.

Tuesday (The Visit)
Carter brings Maya by the mansion; Kate and Bill bicker about the problems in their marriage.

Wednesday (Caroline Takes Action)
Caroline tries to prove to Rick that she is a catch; Brooke and Bill think about one another.

Thursday (Press Conference)
Eric makes a shocking announcement at a press conference; Caroline issues a warning to Maya.

Friday (Dangerous Driving)
Bill makes a risky decision; Maya and Rick share a steamy kiss.

Teasers week of March 25th-March 29th

Caroline decides to show Rick what he’s missing.

Brooke holds a press conference but Eric’s announcement gains the most attention.

Maya decides to get over Rick by dating Carter.

Maya is shocked to find out that her date with Carter is at the Forrester house.

Dayzee is very cold toward Maya and tells her leave but before she goes, Rick shows up.

Katie issues Bill an ultimatum after catching him and Brooke together.

Katie lays down the law to Brooke and Bill.

Bill and Katie get into a heated conversation about their marital woes, thanks to Taylor playing into Katie’s insecurities.

Resentments emerge during Bill and Katie’s argument.

Bill feels Katie’s unhealthy obsession over the baby is not good for her or the child.

Bill is at the end of his rope which leads to drastic consequences.

Katie is unnerved after talking with Taylor

Eric's dinner party takes an unexpected turn.

Caroline discovers why Rick is distant.

Daily Spoilers week of March 25

3/25, Katie tells Brooke and Bill what's what; Maya agrees to go on a date with Carter.

3/26, Carter and Maya visit the Forrester Mansion; Katie and Bill discuss their marital problems

3/27, Caroline tries to get Rick to forget about Maya; Brooke and Bill each consider their predicament.

3/28, Eric makes an announcement that diverts media attention from Brooke's press conference; Caroline tells Maya to stay away from Rick.

3/29, Distracted and a little drunk, Bill takes off in his car; Rick and Maya kiss.

TV Guide Previews

3/25, A furious Katie lays down the law to Brooke and Bill; Maya agrees to go on a date with Carter; Hope advises Rick to be honest with Caroline about his feelings for Maya.

3/26, Carter brings Maya by the Forrester mansion, which makes things uncomfortable for Dayzee; Katie and Bill get into a heated conversation about the problems in their marriage; Donna is disappointed in Brooke.

3/27, Caroline sets out to show Rick what he's missing; Brooke attempts to suppress her feelings for Bill; the guests at Eric's dinner party are confused by the interaction between Maya and Rick.

3/28, Brooke holds a press conference, but Eric upstages her with his surprise announcement; Caroline makes it clear to Maya that Rick is strictly off-limits; Taylor and Brooke make accusations about each other's personal lives.

3/29, Bill drinks and sulks after his fallout with Katie; Maya and Rick share a passionate kiss; Katie turns to Danielle to vent about the troubles in her marriage.
Edited by Daytime, Mar 23 2013, 11:57 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Replies:
aveRex
Member Avatar

Word is he never experiences Spring time again.... LOL

Daytime
Member Avatar

Teasers week of March 25th-March 29th

Caroline decides to show Rick what he’s missing.

Brooke holds a press conference but Eric’s announcement gains the most attention.

Maya decides to get over Rick by dating Carter.

Maya is shocked to find out that her date with Carter is at the Forrester house.

Dayzee is very cold toward Maya and tells her leave but before she goes, Rick shows up.

Katie issues Bill an ultimatum after catching him and Brooke together.

Katie lays down the law to Brooke and Bill.

Bill and Katie get into a heated conversation about their marital woes, thanks to Taylor playing into Katie’s insecurities.

Resentments emerge during Bill and Katie’s argument.

Bill feels Katie’s unhealthy obsession over the baby is not good for her or the child.

Bill is at the end of his rope which leads to drastic consequences.

Katie is unnerved after talking with Taylor

Eric's dinner party takes an unexpected turn.

Caroline discovers why Rick is distant.

Edited by Daytime, Mar 22 2013, 08:36 AM.

natdot99
Member Avatar

After reading these spoilers, its clear that the B&B needs some new writers.
Bill is mad that he not the center of Katie universe because of Will makes him look pathetic.
Earth to Bill and Katie, hire a temporary Nannie, problem solved.
Caroline dranked Rick Kool aid only to taste like battery acid. I hope Thomas is at the party and laughs in Caroline face. :cheer:

Daytime
Member Avatar

natdot99
Mar 22 2013, 09:14 AM
After reading these spoilers, its clear that the B&B needs some new writers.
Bill is mad that he not the center of Katie universe because of Will makes him look pathetic.
Earth to Bill and Katie, hire a temporary Nannie, problem solved.
Caroline dranked Rick Kool aid only to taste like battery acid. I hope Thomas is at the party and laughs in Caroline face. :cheer:
Its more to than that...I couldn't post the entire article because of SOD's new policy.

But DD is interviewed and it seems that Katie has an unhealthy obsession with Will and Bill is worried about that.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Taylor is not being painted in a good light.. She's playing with fire because she can't get past her issues with Brooke... Its wrong that she's using Katie's fragile emotional state to get back at Brooke.

Oh and Bill did try and offer Katie help with the baby but she refused.

natdot99
Member Avatar

Daytime
Mar 22 2013, 09:32 AM
Taylor is not being painted in a good light.. She's playing with fire because she can't get past her issues with Brooke... Its wrong that she's using Katie's fragile emotional state to get back at Brooke.

Oh and Bill did try and offer Katie help with the baby but she refused.

Taylor has been dealing with Brooke all her life and knows how she operates to get her men.Brooke cannot stand to be alone or live without a man. Brooke likes powerful men when she is lonely. Brooke get these men by a) making sure it the wife fault, b) enabling the husband negative behaviors, and c) portraying herself as the man perfect partner because in her eyes they can do nothing wrong. She what did to all the destinies in her lives. Brooke is viewing Katie/Will as an obstacle to getting Bill.
Poor Bill, little does he know that Brooke was never happy when she hooked up with her destinies and will drop him in a NY minute if Ridge came back with a new woman in her life.

metitle
Member Avatar

Although, I want to support Taylor on this one. I really think Taylor is bias in advice to Katie and she maybe overstating her position.
Dont get me wrong, I was very glad when Taylor told Katie about Bill and Brooke kissing. But as therapist, she should be listening to Katie and offering advice in a medical way and not as "get back at Brooke" way.
Because I dont think either Bill or Brooke would have fess up if Taylor hadn't told Katie about the kissing. But I think Taylor needs to step back a little and let Katie makes her decisions on her own.
I also loved that Taylor blabbed that Brooke was showing off her underwear to Bill.
Bill is just something else though. I am not letting him off that easy because he clearly sees that something is wrong with his wife and instead of supporting her, he is running in the opposite direction.

natdot99
Member Avatar

metitle
Mar 22 2013, 11:56 AM
Although, I want to support Taylor on this one. I really think Taylor is bias in advice to Katie and she maybe overstating her position.
Dont get me wrong, I was very glad when Taylor told Katie about Bill and Brooke kissing. But as therapist, she should be listening to Katie and offering advice in a medical way and not as "get back at Brooke" way.
Because I dont think either Bill or Brooke would have fess up if Taylor hadn't told Katie about the kissing. But I think Taylor needs to step back a little and let Katie makes her decisions on her own.
I also loved that Taylor blabbed that Brooke was showing off her underwear to Bill.
Bill is just something else though. I am not letting him off that easy because he clearly sees that something is wrong with his wife and instead of supporting her, he is running in the opposite direction.
Bill is doing the same thing to Katie as he did when he ran to Steffy and now Brooke. If I am not the center of her world, Bill turns into aPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Bill likes women to treat him as the center of their world and he will seek out any woman who can give it to him. The that the true characteristic of a narcissistic.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Daily Spoilers week of March 25

3/25, Katie tells Brooke and Bill what's what; Maya agrees to go on a date with Carter.

3/26, Carter and Maya visit the Forrester Mansion; Katie and Bill discuss their marital problems

3/27, Caroline tries to get Rick to forget about Maya; Brooke and Bill each consider their predicament.

3/28, Eric makes an announcement that diverts media attention from Brooke's press conference; Caroline tells Maya to stay away from Rick.

3/29, Distracted and a little drunk, Bill takes off in his car; Rick and Maya kiss.

ratfink
Member Avatar

At this point, I think Taylor, Caroline and Bill are pathetic... :drunk:

metitle
Member Avatar

Quote:

Distracted and a little drunk, Bill takes off in his car; Rick and Maya kiss.
I wonder if Bill considered his beloved children before he does his silly behavior. I guess he is tired of Katie telling him how to live his life and he is going to live it as see fit for him.

Daytime
Member Avatar

metitle
Mar 22 2013, 08:44 PM
Quote:

I wonder if Bill considered his beloved children before he does his silly behavior. I guess he is tired of Katie telling him how to live his life and he is going to live it as see fit for him.
DD is quoted in SOD, at this point "Bill is damned if he do or damned he don't," and a man like Bill is a "Doer."

natdot99
Member Avatar

Daytime
Mar 22 2013, 10:06 PM
metitle
Quote:

DD is quoted in SOD, at this point "Bill is damned if he do or damned he don't," and a man like Bill is a "Doer."
No, Bill is a narcissistic psychopath who gets off hurting people when they do not make him the central of their universe.

Daytime
Member Avatar

TV Guide Previews

3/25, A furious Katie lays down the law to Brooke and Bill; Maya agrees to go on a date with Carter; Hope advises Rick to be honest with Caroline about his feelings for Maya.

3/26, Carter brings Maya by the Forrester mansion, which makes things uncomfortable for Dayzee; Katie and Bill get into a heated conversation about the problems in their marriage; Donna is disappointed in Brooke.

3/27, Caroline sets out to show Rick what he's missing; Brooke attempts to suppress her feelings for Bill; the guests at Eric's dinner party are confused by the interaction between Maya and Rick.

3/28, Brooke holds a press conference, but Eric upstages her with his surprise announcement; Caroline makes it clear to Maya that Rick is strictly off-limits; Taylor and Brooke make accusations about each other's personal lives.

3/29, Bill drinks and sulks after his fallout with Katie; Maya and Rick share a passionate kiss; Katie turns to Danielle to vent about the troubles in her marriage.

metitle
Member Avatar

natdot99
Mar 22 2013, 11:19 PM
Daytime
Mar 22 2013, 10:06 PM
metitle
Quote:

No, Bill is a narcissistic psychopath who gets off hurting people when they do not make him the central of their universe.
I think that's what attracted Katie to Bill. I think she love the bad boy attitude he displayed.
But now that Katie is a mother and her hormones are probably still raging from PPD, she wants Bill to consider his other child before making any decision.

natdot99
Member Avatar

Really Katie, you turned a blind eye when he tried to kill Amber and her baby, fake blood clot, and Italygate, so what makes you think Bill is going to change because you said so. Bill has a problem with boundaries and he gotten to use to playing God in people lives, he not going to change for anyone.
Divorce him, and let him experience Brooke dropping his behind to the curb once Ridge comes back. :pizza: :popcorn:

ratfink
Member Avatar

natdot99
Mar 24 2013, 09:46 PM
Really Katie, you turned a blind eye when he tried to kill Amber and her baby, fake blood clot, and Italygate, so what makes you think Bill is going to change because you said so. Bill has a problem with boundaries and he gotten to use to playing God in people lives, he not going to change for anyone.
Divorce him, and let him experience Brooke dropping his behind to the curb once Ridge comes back. :pizza: :popcorn:
I love your post!!! :cheers: :applause: :popcorn:

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamHorita

Caroline is so annoying!! How pathetic can she get? Rick ain't into her and that's that.

natdot99
Member Avatar

Posted ImagePosted Image
Caroline knew she was hired to be Rick's girlfriend and she played the role. She supported Rick when he lied to his sister, confronted her Uncle Bill about Italygate, and suffered a near fatal accident for Rick, and now Rick lost interest in her. Some fans were cheering Caroline when she dropped Thomas for Rick and now the same ones cannot stand her. The extra bonus is that Caroline supported Hope/Liam, and Hope supports Rick/Maya. Posted Image

vani

natdot99
Mar 24 2013, 09:46 PM
:toetap: Katie never turned a blind eye to anything. How many times did she walk out upon learning about things Bill has done? :whack: She has NEVER condoned his behavior at anytime. :facepalm:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · B&B: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply