Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of March 25th; *updated 3/18
Topic Started: Mar 13 2013, 11:27 AM (29,793 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

National Enquirer

Nick reveals details of his time in prison

Sami's suspicions are raised by Stefano's warm welcome

Abigail and Cameron begin taking things to the next level

Victor reacts strongly to the news of Brady's wedding

Someone discovers Kate and Rafe's secret relationship

Chloe gives Jennifer an ultimatum

via jcren

**UPDATED 3/15**

Monday ("Open Up")
Nick tells Gabi about his time in jail; Abigail and Cameron take the next step in their relationship.

Tuesday ("Kate and Rafe's Relationship")
Sonny learns about Kate and Rafe's relationship; Brady reveals to Marlena about his plan to marry Kristen.

Wednesday ("Kristen's Plan Backfires")
Chloe and Nicole have a fight; Kate begs Sonny to keep her secret.

Thursday ("The Warning")
Chloe issues a stern warning to Jennifer; Nicole suggests to Eric that they hire Vargas.

Friday ("Feelings Resurface")
Kate and Rafe can't fight their feelings for one another; Nick is horrified when he encounters Vargas.

Kate overhears news from Sonny and Adrienne that leads her to slap Rafe
Nancy takes Parker to Brazil
Bradyís mugger contacts Marlena after being brushed off by Kristen
Chloe tells Jennifer that Daniel will never see Parker again unless she can convince him she doesnít love him
Cameron isnít pleased when Abigail once again pulls away from making love
Kate tries and fails to break things off with Rafe

TV Guide Previews

3/25, Nick finally tells Gabi details about his time in prison; Sami and EJ move into the DiMera mansion; Kate overhears startling news from Sonny and Adrienne; Abigail and Cameron start to take their romance to the next level.

3/26, Sonny is shocked to see Kate and Rafe together; Brady tells Marlena that he's getting married; Sami gloats to Rafe and Kate about moving into the DiMera mansion; Abigail's actions displease Cameron.

3/27, One of Kristen's schemes comes back to haunt her; Chloe makes a mysterious call to Nancy; Daniel and Jennifer return from their blissful reunion on Smith Island; Kate urges Sonny to keep quiet about her and Rafe.

3/28, Brady tells Victor about his upcoming wedding; Chloe issues Jennifer a warning; Kristen is visited by the thug she hired to beat up Brady; Nicole suggests that Eric that he hire Vargas as a handyman.

3/29, Nick moves Gabi into the Kiriakis mansion; another person learns Kate and Rafe's secret; Jennifer is stunned as Chloe lays out the terms of her ultimatum; Nick is horrified when he runs into a very menacing Vargas.
Edited by Daytime, Mar 23 2013, 12:21 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

thanks, daytime!
I'm very interested to find out about Nick's prison stint.
Sami should be VERY suspicious of Stefano's welcome. I mean SERIOUS side eye. :glare: Ten bucks says he's already plotting to mess up her relationship with EJ.
Victor's reaction to the wedding should be :popcorn: worthy.
If Nicole is not the one that finds out about their relationship, I will be VERY surprised. She finds out everything for some reason.
Really, Chloe? Stop wasting your time on this foolishness! Daniel isn't worth it! :facepalm:

blueskies
Member Avatar

I seriously hope Stefano is secretly plotting Sami's demise. :pray:

johnwalterseip
Member Avatar

Could the fight with Sonny get Nick to open up about what happened in jail

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Daytime
Mar 13 2013, 11:27 AM

Good, then leave.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Quote:

I think this is at least the fourth time we've seen this spoiler. Spit it out Nick!

Quote:

Sami, it's Stefano, you should be suspicious when he breathes

Quote:

Abigail and Cameron begin taking things to the next level
I don't care who deflowers her, just please make it stop

Quote:

Victor reacts strongly to the news of Brady's wedding
What's the over/under on how many times he calls Kristen a slut?

Quote:

Nicole, duh.

Quote:

Chloe gives Jennifer an ultimatum
I hope it has something to do with her hair and clothes

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I love working with Kristian. She's wonderful and fantastic." ~ DC

I would be more interested in Nick finally revealing his prison secret if he weren't most likely revealing it to Gabi.

Tammy
Member Avatar

Could I PLEASE get one positive John and Marlena scene for the week of my birthday!!!! :pray: :pray: :pray:

Will&Sonny

tomsawyer
Mar 13 2013, 12:01 PM
Quote:

I think this is at least the fourth time we've seen this spoiler. Spit it out Nick!
I was thinking the same thing.

No matter what it is, it's not going to make Nick the least bit redeemable (as far as I'm concerned, anyway), so I really couldn't care less. Unless he actually stops being a homophobe, stops being an obsessive, possessive creep, and becomes a better man, he'll never be redeemed, no matter what supposedly terrible things happened to him in prison...but personally, I just hope that he dies (as long as Will and Sonny do not have anything to do with the murder), gets sent back to prison, or otherwise goes away at the end of Blake Berris' current contract. He's not even a rootable villain, like Stefano, Kristen, Vivian, etc., nor is he the least bit intimidating. He's just a colossal ass.

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

Abigail & Cameron taking things to the next level???
NO NO NO

#TeamChad

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

Duh, Sami, duh. There are no words.....

Will&Sonny

Chad & Abigail_D
Mar 13 2013, 03:09 PM
Abigail & Cameron taking things to the next level???
NO NO NO

#TeamChad
When couples who have not yet consummated their relationship "begin" to take things to the next level in spoilers, they rarely get to "finish" doing so. I don't think that you have anything to worry about...yet. After all, this will be the third or fourth time that Abby and Cameron have begun to take things to the next level.
Edited by Will&Sonny, Mar 13 2013, 03:21 PM.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

While it is probably Nicole who discovers Rafe and Kate, I wish it was Sami or Lucas. Either of those two would make the discovery so much more fun. I would also be fine with either Stefano or Nick learning about them.
Edited by LonePirate, Mar 13 2013, 03:37 PM.

camera shy

LonePirate
Mar 13 2013, 03:32 PM
While it is probably Nicole who discovers Rafe and Kate, I wish it was Sami or Lucas. Either of those two would make the discovery so much more fun. I would also be fine with either Stefano or Nick learning about them.
I thought Nicole had found out about Rafe and Kate a few weeks ago? And I think they're not going to let Sami find out for a while, but I would love to see Lucas find out just to get to see his reaction......can't wait to see Stefano's too.

Dazefan4now
Member Avatar

Lucas and Sami finding Kate and Rafe doing the horizontal mambo in the evidence room, when back for their second attempt to steal evidence would be a more interesting spolier.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Dazefan4now
Mar 13 2013, 05:12 PM
Lucas and Sami finding Kate and Rafe doing the horizontal mambo in the evidence room, when back for their second attempt to steal evidence would be a more interesting spolier.
On the one hand, Sami finding out would be interesting. On the other hand, we'd have to watch her scream and stomp. THAT, my friends, is a dilemma.

Sami loves EJ
Member Avatar

Both Sami and EJ will be on to Stefano if and when he tries to do anything to the EJAMIfamily!

TvJunkiie
Member Avatar

johnwalterseip
Mar 13 2013, 11:36 AM
Could the fight with Sonny get Nick to open up about what happened in jail
ya i think so. his homophobia has to do with something that happened in prison and i don't think it was him finding 'religion' as he previously claimed.

TvJunkiie
Member Avatar

Daytime
Mar 13 2013, 11:27 AM

I'm really hoping its Lucas,cant imagine he'd be too happy about it :teehee: Want to see more of him!!

rfsexton
Member Avatar
Queen of Texas

JamaicanBeauty7
Mar 13 2013, 11:34 AM
thanks, daytime!
I'm very interested to find out about Nick's prison stint.
Sami should be VERY suspicious of Stefano's welcome. I mean SERIOUS side eye. :glare: Ten bucks says he's already plotting to mess up her relationship with EJ.
Victor's reaction to the wedding should be :popcorn: worthy.
If Nicole is not the one that finds out about their relationship, I will be VERY surprised. She finds out everything for some reason.
Really, Chloe? Stop wasting your time on this foolishness! Daniel isn't worth it! :facepalm:
I hope Stefano messes up Sami and ej's relationship up to such a point that it can NEVER be fixed. :lol: :yuk: :whistling: :tumbleweed:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply