Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of March 25th; *updated 3/18
Topic Started: Mar 13 2013, 11:27 AM (30,191 Views)
chinkybig

Will&Sonny
Mar 19 2013, 09:48 PM
chinkybig
Mar 19 2013, 09:37 PM
LonePirate
Mar 19 2013, 01:54 PM
Will, Sami and EJ are all idiots for even considering Stefano as an option. Will would be much better off asking Sonny to seek Victor's help which would come with no strings attached.
I think it's the other way around. Stefano would be an idiot to agree to help Sami and EJ for Will's cause. What's in it for Stefano? I mean, ok, EJ is his son, but Stefano does not give an ass' shit on Will as they are not even related by blood. Let Sami and EJ do this on their own, and let it blow up in front of their faces. I think Nick is pretty much an ass in this baby storyline, but Will is not without fault, too. If Nick can scheme and intimidate to get his way, then Will should learn to get out of this on his own, too. Isn't he the Sami's son, after all???? And Kate's grandson? Between these 2, I'm sure Will has enough "scheming" genes in him to come out of this and go head to head against Nick.

Furthermore, IMO, all the characters currently in the canvas do not deserve to be part of Stefano's "battalion". They are all cretins compared to Stefano. I was thinking maybe Victor can have a good match against Stefano, but him being Maggie ruins it for me :ermm:
The writers already established what's in it for Stefano last week. If Stefano helps Will, Stefano will get what he wants -- E.J., Johnny, and Sydney living at the DiMera mansion again. Stefano wants his entire family (well, the ones who are currently on the canvas, at least) living under the same roof with him. He's already complained about how quiet the mansion is on more than one occasion.
Ok, fair enough....I just feel that Stefano should not stoop down to the level of getting involved with "child's play" that is Nick-Will-Gabi-baby storyline. His character is too "high up there" for this kind of nonsense...especially if Sami and/or EJ will propose to Stefano what should be done. It would be a sacrilege to Stefano's characterization IMO.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sevprince

i think its bad move for Sami and Will to use Stefano. He doesn't seem to want EJami together and once he finds out about Kafe, he would hate that idea too. Kate seems to worry about him. So, handing him the evidence that could land Will and Lucas in jail is stupid. He could use that evidence against Sami, Kate, Lucas and Will to make them do whatever he wants. Lumi almost got the evidence. I'm sure if they try again maybe use Wilson, they can probably get it themselves. If they are going to use Stefano, it should be for bribing a judge or something like that when custody or murder trial happens.
Edited by Sevprince, Mar 19 2013, 10:20 PM.

Will&Sonny

SocRMum1
Mar 19 2013, 09:38 AM
JamaicanBeauty7
Mar 19 2013, 09:13 AM
SocRMum1
Mar 19 2013, 09:00 AM
Wasn't there a spoiler a while back that Nicole was supposed to witness a close moment between Rafe and Kate? Did that ever actually happen?
Yeah, it happened. Kate bumped into Rafe in the coffeehouse and Nicole got back to the table while Rate were eye fucking each other. Nik gave the best side eye. :laugh:
Dang! I don't know how I missed it...any idea what day that happened? Was it last week?
Skip to 2:58 if you want to avoid the boring Greg Vaughan portion of the clip.

Edited by Will&Sonny, Mar 19 2013, 10:43 PM.

mer4santo
Member Avatar

It's too bad Nick doesn't also know that Rafe covered for Sami's attempted murder efforts. I'm pretty sure he'd have the entire town by the shortncurlies.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

lysie
Mar 19 2013, 11:32 AM
tomsawyer
Mar 19 2013, 11:31 AM
lysie
Mar 19 2013, 10:03 AM
tomsawyer

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Exactly. Rafe doesn't have an issue with Will and thinks things are great. If he knew the truth about Nick we've been given no reason to think he wouldn't help. I mean, it would take some of the drama out but that doesn't make EJ and Sami less stupid for refusing to do it.
I don't disagree that Rafe would probably help them and I like that they've had Sami almost tell him a couple times because it makes sense to at least consider it. EJ is obviously less trusting of Rafe than Sami so I like that he talked her out of it too. Ultimately though, I get why they're having Ejami go the Stefano route for help rather than the Rafe route. Both create drama, but by having Sami get help from Rafe, they'd reignite the triangle after just resolving it. Plus, I think that the Stefano route can create more far-ranging drama when his involvement leads to all sorts of problems for Ejami, which I assume it will based on Stefano's comments last week. At the end of the day, I feel like either route should create drama, but one leads to more triangle crap and one doesn't.
I guess. Of course, IMO the bigger issue is that this is all story for EJ and Sami and not the characters who this story should be about. I couldn't care less how any of this affects those two. EJ is probably the least relevant to the story and while Sami is relevant, she should be relevant on the side.
Exactly. Thank you. Once again they are making a story all about Sami and it shouldn't be; Ej has no reason to be in this story except for being Sami's newest boyfriend. Will should be confiding in and working with Lucas not listening to his mother who has caused nothing but havoc in this situation. It's all plot driven garbage.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Jax Teller♥

magicsteacher
Mar 20 2013, 07:46 AM
lysie
tomsawyer
lysie

I don't disagree that Rafe would probably help them and I like that they've had Sami almost tell him a couple times because it makes sense to at least consider it. EJ is obviously less trusting of Rafe than Sami so I like that he talked her out of it too. Ultimately though, I get why they're having Ejami go the Stefano route for help rather than the Rafe route. Both create drama, but by having Sami get help from Rafe, they'd reignite the triangle after just resolving it. Plus, I think that the Stefano route can create more far-ranging drama when his involvement leads to all sorts of problems for Ejami, which I assume it will based on Stefano's comments last week. At the end of the day, I feel like either route should create drama, but one leads to more triangle crap and one doesn't.
I guess. Of course, IMO the bigger issue is that this is all story for EJ and Sami and not the characters who this story should be about. I couldn't care less how any of this affects those two. EJ is probably the least relevant to the story and while Sami is relevant, she should be relevant on the side.
Exactly. Thank you. Once again they are making a story all about Sami and it shouldn't be; Ej has no reason to be in this story except for being Sami's newest boyfriend. Will should be confiding in and working with Lucas not listening to his mother who has caused nothing but havoc in this situation. It's all plot driven garbage.
I'm pissed that it hasn't occurred to anyone to seek Kate's advice here. It's just so stupid that they would consider Stefano over Kate. Sami needs to take her head of out Ej's ass....I hate who she becomes when she's around this guy.....

Marlene

Panda Panda
Mar 19 2013, 02:00 PM
LonePirate
Mar 19 2013, 01:54 PM
Will, Sami and EJ are all idiots for even considering Stefano as an option. Will would be much better off asking Sonny to seem Victor's help which would come with no strings attached.
Yeah, but Victor would have to ask Maggie for his balls back and as it is now, he barely has visitation rights.

This made me :blulaugh:

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

magicsteacher
lysie
tomsawyer
lysie

I think that's actually the point, though. They've gone out of their way to show that Sami's reactionary instincts are doing more harm than good and creating problems for Will rather than helping him, which is what her intention was. It's very much like the Sami of old - even when she had good intentions she'd end up creating a mess and having things blow up in her face as a result. I much prefer this over the Sami we've had the past few years who still did pretty awful things but had a multitude of people running around behind her helping to clean up the mess while praising her for being such a heroic damsel.

And ultimately, Sami's reactions and the results are just one layer - basically a substory to the primary baby story. We also have Nick's homophobia and whatever the deal is with his experience in prison. We have Vargas now on the canvas looking to even what ever score he has with Nick. We have Rate rutting each other on an on-going basis after first connecting over their connection to doing what's best for Gabi/Will/Baby - and will now be apparently fighting their 'feelings' for one another. There is Sonny & Will's growing love story that has been challenged by the fall out of the baby reveal and now will be facing down Nick's manipulations.

It's been a very long time since DAYS has written a good umbrella story. I'm enjoying that they've woven so many people into this story (and are continuing to do so) without there being just one layer to the story overall.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Will&Sonny
Mar 19 2013, 10:38 PM
SocRMum1
JamaicanBeauty7
Mar 19 2013, 09:13 AM
SocRMum1
Mar 19 2013, 09:00 AM
Wasn't there a spoiler a while back that Nicole was supposed to witness a close moment between Rafe and Kate? Did that ever actually happen?
Yeah, it happened. Kate bumped into Rafe in the coffeehouse and Nicole got back to the table while Rate were eye fucking each other. Nik gave the best side eye. :laugh:
Dang! I don't know how I missed it...any idea what day that happened? Was it last week?
Skip to 2:58 if you want to avoid the boring Greg Vaughan portion of the clip.

Thank you for posting this - I had definitely missed it! :)

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
lysie
tomsawyer
lysie

If any DiMera should be involved with this storyline, it's Chad. The one who actually holds DAMAGING information on Gabi that could help Will gain full custody of the baby.
Seriously, Sami went to EJ and then plans to go to Stefano but fails to realize that she can go to Chad and get rid of Gabi (and thus Nick)?

Chad should still be in this s/l in some capacity

guessgirl
Member Avatar

How can Chad help Will? He blabs about Gabi and than he goes to jail too. If he does that Nick can just tell everyone what he knows about Will as well.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

guessgirl
Mar 20 2013, 03:56 PM
How can Chad help Will? He blabs about Gabi and than he goes to jail too. If he does that Nick can just tell everyone what he knows about Will as well.
Sami is a nut and she would take any advantage in the baby drama that she could get. If she knew what Gabi had done then she could counter Nick's blackmail attempt. Going to court with Nick background as a convicted murderer is damaging enough to Gabi's custody case, if it was brought to light what she had done (or help do) then there would be no way a judge would actually side with Nick and Gabi on who gets full custody of little Ari.

Which is why Chad should have been kept in this storyline in some form. They could have figured out a way to get him to talk about everything and keep him out of jail.

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

After EJ, Sami, and the kids move into the DiMera mansion, I would love to see a scene with Brady, Kristen, EJ, Sami, Allie (if she's not with Lucas), Johnny, and Sydney sitting around the living room coffee table playing a board game like Clue with Stefano sitting at his chess table shaking his head and giving the scene the evil eye. This would write itself.

Chloe and Nancy's return would be so much more entertaining (and better for the show IMO) if they had kept Parker Philip's and were trying to cause problems for Bristen. They could explain this by Chloe wanting to save Brady from making a huge mistake with Kristen because he helped her out by getting her the gig in Chicago (and, going back further in history, by all he did for her when she had cancer). Even as a Broe fan, I REALLY hate that Parker is Daniel's son now and not Philip's. Having Nancy back on the show makes me really want to see Craig Wesley back on my screen. I loved his friendship with Marlena.

The only thing I'm looking forward to next week is Victor finding out about the Bristen engagement. That should be amusing.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

JarlenaLante
Mar 21 2013, 08:55 PM
After EJ, Sami, and the kids move into the DiMera mansion, I would love to see a scene with Brady, Kristen, EJ, Sami, Allie (if she's not with Lucas), Johnny, and Sydney sitting around the living room coffee table playing a board game like Clue with Stefano sitting at his chess table shaking his head and giving the scene the evil eye. This would write itself.

Chloe and Nancy's return would be so much more entertaining (and better for the show IMO) if they had kept Parker Philip's and were trying to cause problems for Bristen. They could explain this by Chloe wanting to save Brady from making a huge mistake with Kristen because he helped her out by getting her the gig in Chicago (and, going back further in history, by all he did for her when she had cancer). Even as a Broe fan, I REALLY hate that Parker is Daniel's son now and not Philip's. Having Nancy back on the show makes me really want to see Craig Wesley back on my screen. I loved his friendship with Marlena.

The only thing I'm looking forward to next week is Victor finding out about the Bristen engagement. That should be amusing.
Craig/Marlena! :wub: :wub:

I never liked Nancy (as much as I loved Patrika, Nancy as a character just never worked for me, I only enjoyed her with Craig), but boy do I miss Craig. He grew into a wonderful guy, and a great buddy for Marlena. The stuff with their whole bet was so cute.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Zap2it Spoilers week of March 25

3/25, Nick opens up to Gabi about his time in prison; Will agrees to ask Stefano to intervene with Nick; Sami and E.J. move into the DiMera mansion; upsetting news leads Kate to slap Rafe; Abigail and Cameron move forward.

3/26, Sonny walks in on Kate and Rafe together; Sami gloats about her new living arrangement; John and Marlena argue with Brady about his impending nuptials; Abigail pulls back when things get too intense with Cameron.

3/27, One of Kristen's schemes comes back to bite her; Chloe asks her mother to make sure everything is ready; Daniel and Jennifer return from Smith Island; Kate asks Sonny to keep her secret.

3/28, Brady tells Victor about his wedding; the thug Kristen hired to attack Brady shows up looking for more money; Chloe threatens Jennifer; Nicole connects with Vargas.

3/29, Chloe tells Jennifer she will take Parker away from Daniel if they don't break up; Daniel realizes Nancy is not in New York; another person discovers Kate and Rafe secret; Gabi moves into the Kiriakis mansion.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

Another person finds out about Rate? Please let it be Lucas. I NEED to see his reaction! :laugh:
Edited by JamaicanBeauty7, Mar 22 2013, 05:26 PM.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Damn Kate and Rafe really are the new Bristen

samwel

Panda Panda
Mar 22 2013, 05:26 PM
Damn Kate and Rafe really are the new Bristen
lol I was just going to post the same thing.

Daytime
Member Avatar

TV Guide Previews

3/25, Nick finally tells Gabi details about his time in prison; Sami and EJ move into the DiMera mansion; Kate overhears startling news from Sonny and Adrienne; Abigail and Cameron start to take their romance to the next level.

3/26, Sonny is shocked to see Kate and Rafe together; Brady tells Marlena that he's getting married; Sami gloats to Rafe and Kate about moving into the DiMera mansion; Abigail's actions displease Cameron.

3/27, One of Kristen's schemes comes back to haunt her; Chloe makes a mysterious call to Nancy; Daniel and Jennifer return from their blissful reunion on Smith Island; Kate urges Sonny to keep quiet about her and Rafe.

3/28, Brady tells Victor about his upcoming wedding; Chloe issues Jennifer a warning; Kristen is visited by the thug she hired to beat up Brady; Nicole suggests that Eric that he hire Vargas as a handyman.

3/29, Nick moves Gabi into the Kiriakis mansion; another person learns Kate and Rafe's secret; Jennifer is stunned as Chloe lays out the terms of her ultimatum; Nick is horrified when he runs into a very menacing Vargas.

Deverauxfan
Member Avatar

Daytime
Mar 23 2013, 12:21 PM
Kate overhears startling news from Sonny and Adrienne
Kate finds out Will signed over his rights?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply