Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of March 25th; *updated 3/18
Topic Started: Mar 13 2013, 11:27 AM (30,392 Views)
LonePirate
Member Avatar

Deverauxfan
Mar 23 2013, 01:05 PM
Daytime
Mar 23 2013, 12:21 PM
Kate overhears startling news from Sonny and Adrienne
Kate finds out Will signed over his rights?
It's either that or she learns of Nick's F bomb.

I'm wondering why Rafe and Kate are so stupid to engage in some PDA that allows both Sonny and someone else to discover them. Their fling is somewhat interesting; but they can't expect to keep it a secret if they are kissing and fondling each other in public. It's not like Sonny or anyone else is going to be barging into Rafe's loft to catch them in the act.

Glad to know Victor is making another appearance. It's been too long since his last one.

The Nick and Vargas meeting seems like it will be the highlight of the week, apart from the possibility that we may go two whole days without any Chloe/Daniel/Jennifer crap.
Edited by LonePirate, Mar 23 2013, 01:29 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

WillFan
Member Avatar

About.com Spoilers March 25 to 29

Monday, March 25

Pushed to the limit, Will has an abrupt change of heart.

Will finally realizes Sami is right; they need to ask Stefano to get rid of Nick.

Tuesday, March 26

A misunderstanding over Will pulls Kate and Rafe apart, but when each realizes they were wrong, they come together and things get amorous.

DVR Alert: Sonny is shocked to see Kate and Rafe together and prepares to tell Will all.

Wednesday, March 27

Daniel and Jennifer return from their blissful reunion on Smith Island, and Daniel heads off to lay down the law with Chloe.

DVR Alert: Jennifer heads home and is confronted by none other than a frosty Chloe.

Thursday, March

Kristen is visited by Sy, the mugger she hired who beat up Brady, and kicks him out when he asks for more money.

DVR Alert: So the thug contacts Marlena…

Friday, March 29

Jennifer is stunned when Chloe delivers an ultimatum: either Jennifer gives up Daniel or Chloe will make sure he never sees Parker again.

DVR Alert: After moving into the Kiriakis mansion and celebrating his new life with Gabi, Nick comes face-to-face with a menacing Vargas.

http://daysofourlives.about.com/od/2013DaysSpoilers/a/Days-Of-Our-Lives-Spoilers-March-25-To-29.htm

Honeybees
Member Avatar

I do hope the show is smart enough to make use of the fact the Sonny's parents live at the mansion, and that Victor adores and supports his nephew. If Nick thinks Victor's going to let the f-word slide, he's not as sharp as everyone thinks he is.

I do hope Victor gets involved, too.

cockymom
Member Avatar

guessgirl
Mar 20 2013, 03:56 PM
How can Chad help Will? He blabs about Gabi and than he goes to jail too. If he does that Nick can just tell everyone what he knows about Will as well.
I'm just not sure how we're supposed to believe Chad DIMERA would go to jail for a fight when we know Stephano would never let that happen.

rfsexton
Member Avatar
Queen of Texas

Mitchapalooza
Mar 14 2013, 11:24 AM
Why does this show always get pairings so incredibly wrong?

Abigail & Cameron
Chad & Melanie
Melanie & Philip
Daniel & Jennifer
Sami & Rafe
Maggie & Victor
Roman & Anybody

Just YUCK!
also incredibly wrong

Sami & ejerk
Daniel & anyone
Kate & Rafe
Lucas & Amanda
Lucas and Autum
Nick and Gabbi

fan57

So Samantha and William will be asking Stefano for a "favor." Lol, can hear Stefano's operatic music playing in the background while the smoking on one of his cigars. In his Don Corleone voice, he tells mother and son don't worry about it, he will handle it. But at what price? Now we know Stefano never dose anything from the kindness of is heart. Lol, Samantha Brady, has just jumped from the frying pan, into the fire. IMO.

supercool74
Member Avatar

I'm just glad that Will and Sonny (especially Sonny) are on at least 3 days this week. :wub2:

Honeybees
Member Avatar

supercool74
Mar 24 2013, 05:52 AM
I'm just glad that Will and Sonny (especially Sonny) are on at least 3 days this week. :wub2:
We now have a chance for a story arc with Will and Sonny. I've got reservations about Will going to Stefano, as taking matters into his own hands and outside the law is what got him in this mess, but I'm glad to see Will taking some action. I think writers did a pretty good job of writing Will into a corner. If he confesses, he does real harm to Lucas, Hope, Bo or Roman. If he lets Nick get away with it, he's a pushover. If he goes to Stefano, he's selling himself to the devil. I'm still hoping Victor steps in, but right now Will has no good options.

I also hope that Stefano can protect Chad so he can come forward with what he knows. I hope now the Sonny is heavily involved with the story, his moral dilemma about knowing what Gabi did comes into play.

Pookie
Member Avatar

Quote:

I also hope that Stefano can protect Chad so he can come forward with what he knows. I hope now the Sonny is heavily involved with the story, his moral dilemma about knowing what Gabi did comes into play.
Quote:

That might be enough to make Stefano feel like taking care of Nick is personal. Does Stefano know what Chad did and the deal he made? Stefano hearing that Nick is lording something over his son (and if you think about it, Nick threatened EJ too) might make him angry enough to want to squash the little bug.
Edited by Pookie, Mar 24 2013, 12:14 PM.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Pookie
Mar 24 2013, 11:58 AM
Quote:

Quote:

That might be enough to make Stefano feel like taking care of Nick is personal. Does Stefano know what Chad did and the deal he made? Stefano hearing that Nick is lording something over his son (and if you think about it, Nick threatened EJ too) might make him angry enough to want to squash the little bug.
I don't think Chad ever told Stefano. So, if he found out, Stefano might take action against Nick just for that.

Floridagirl
Member Avatar

See, this is why I think Chad is the game changer in the Nick/Will thing. He feels bad for what happened at the wedding because I don't think he meant to throw Will under the bus, and he could go to Fatha and turn the tables on Nick. It is weird that he works with Sonny and doesn't suspect that something is going on, but apparently he is on vacation or something.

concerned
Member Avatar

Nancy takes Parker to brazil ???

chinkybig

fan57
Mar 23 2013, 07:28 PM
So Samantha and William will be asking Stefano for a "favor." Lol, can hear Stefano's operatic music playing in the background while the smoking on one of his cigars. In his Don Corleone voice, he tells mother and son don't worry about it, he will handle it. But at what price? Now we know Stefano never dose anything from the kindness of is heart. Lol, Samantha Brady, has just jumped from the frying pan, into the fire. IMO.
At this rate assuming that Stefano agrees to help them AND asks for "Marlena" in exchange, Sami will 100% give up her own mother for this. Ugh.

Did I miss something? I know Sami is not exactly always at the right side of the law, but is it too much for her to ask for her dad Roman for help, like she always has had whenever she was in deep shit? To be fair, I have always seen Roman pull through for her (e.g. her death row days, among others) so I am wondering why Roman is not even at the top of her head when it comes to these scenarios wherein she could actually use Roman's help. I mean, just because she is bumping EJ doesn't mean she can have all-access pass to get Stefano to scheme for her and Will. Geez.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

chinkybig
Mar 24 2013, 09:56 PM
At this rate assuming that Stefano agrees to help them AND asks for "Marlena" in exchange, Sami will 100% give up her own mother for this. Ugh.
That's been the truth for Sami since the beginning of her teens. It goes "Daddy" > Whoever she's screwing > Johnny > Sydney > Will > Grandma > Eric > Some random > Sydney > Carrie. Then behind there somewhere, Marlena might be on the list... if she's not dared object to Sami in the recent past.

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

chinkybig
fan57

Did I miss something? I know Sami is not exactly always at the right side of the law, but is it too much for her to ask for her dad Roman for help, like she always has had whenever she was in deep shit? To be fair, I have always seen Roman pull through for her (e.g. her death row days, among others) so I am wondering why Roman is not even at the top of her head when it comes to these scenarios wherein she could actually use Roman's help. I mean, just because she is bumping EJ doesn't mean she can have all-access pass to get Stefano to scheme for her and Will. Geez.
Yes but at least SOMETHING EXCITING IS HAPPENING! Days has been too mellow so far. A lot of talk and no actions. I only hope they write this right and with consequences.

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

Hologram
Mar 25 2013, 05:30 AM
chinkybig
fan57

Yes but at least SOMETHING EXCITING IS HAPPENING! Days has been too mellow so far. A lot of talk and no actions. I only hope they write this right and with consequences.
Yes, there is a lot of talk but very little action, anyway, so it will be interesting to see Stefano in this story. I mean come on Stefano, Sami, EJ VS Nick this can only end in one way if not now the writers fuck up? I rather prefer a story with these players than crappy Dannifer etc.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

Stefano may just he too preoccupied with destroying Rate for all we know. He acts like he doesn't care now but he could do a 180 when he finds out who she's been sleeping with, RAFAEL HERNANDEZ!

With all the other Dimeras preoccupied with love (except John) why not the Phoenix? Lol.

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

Stefano has always been a good multi-tasker...and since we all know this whole scheme is going to come full-circle to Sami...if Stefano convinces her to go after Rafe "Orrr else". He'll kill 5 birds with one stone: Break up Kate from Rafe (1), exact revenge on Rafe (2), break up EJ from Sami(3), and bring EJ back to the fold when he realizes Sami used him to help Will (4). Have Kate vulnerable & scared so he bring her back to his bed again (5). Stefano - #Winning!! :cheer:
Edited by No1_ILoveLucyFan, Mar 25 2013, 06:53 AM.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Mar 25 2013, 06:52 AM
Stefano has always been a good multi-tasker...and since we all know this whole scheme is going to come full-circle to Sami...if Stefano convinces her to go after Rafe "Orrr else". He'll kill 5 birds with one stone: Break up Kate from Rafe (1), exact revenge on Rafe (2), break up EJ from Sami(3), and bring EJ back to the fold when he realizes Sami used him to help Will (4). Have Kate vulnerable & scared so he bring her back to his bed again (5). Stefano - #Winning!! :cheer:
Me like.

Lil
Member Avatar

Deverauxfan
Mar 23 2013, 01:05 PM
Daytime
Mar 23 2013, 12:21 PM
Kate overhears startling news from Sonny and Adrienne
Kate finds out Will signed over his rights?
Justin and Adrienne?!?! :applause:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply