Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of March 25th; *updated 3/18
Topic Started: Mar 13 2013, 11:27 AM (29,975 Views)
fan57

chinkybig
Mar 24 2013, 09:56 PM
fan57
Mar 23 2013, 07:28 PM
So Samantha and William will be asking Stefano for a "favor." Lol, can hear Stefano's operatic music playing in the background while the smoking on one of his cigars. In his Don Corleone voice, he tells mother and son don't worry about it, he will handle it. But at what price? Now we know Stefano never dose anything from the kindness of is heart. Lol, Samantha Brady, has just jumped from the frying pan, into the fire. IMO.
At this rate assuming that Stefano agrees to help them AND asks for "Marlena" in exchange, Sami will 100% give up her own mother for this. Ugh.

Did I miss something? I know Sami is not exactly always at the right side of the law, but is it too much for her to ask for her dad Roman for help, like she always has had whenever she was in deep shit? To be fair, I have always seen Roman pull through for her (e.g. her death row days, among others) so I am wondering why Roman is not even at the top of her head when it comes to these scenarios wherein she could actually use Roman's help. I mean, just because she is bumping EJ doesn't mean she can have all-access pass to get Stefano to scheme for her and Will. Geez.
Lol, Roman is probably up stairs babysitting Allie. Samantha only goes to Roman as a last resort. Right know she think Stefano is the way to go. IMO, don't see Roman getting involved until the plan backfires on her, and with Samantha you know it's coming! :huh:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

i<3ddjmalways
Member Avatar
What a beautiful couple!

Brady’s mugger contacts Marlena after being brushed off by Kristen.

I have a feeling that the mugger asks Marlena for money, she refuses and he hurts her somehow. John finds out and finally stops treating his wife like crap. I really hope this is what happens because he is being a major asshat right now. Also, I'm tired of John talking about Isabella all the time, it's like he has forgotten that Marlena has raised Brady since Isabella died. I'm not saying that Isabella wasn't important to him, but she has been dead for so long and he has been with Marlena for years.
I am just tired of this John and want the old John back. I miss him and I miss John and Marlena so much! :'(

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

I read that Sy (the mugger) goes to Kritter for hush money - she tells him off (probably because they beat up the wrong guy - John was the intended target) and he goes to Marlena. Why? Not sure...I also read a spoiler/scoop that hints that Kritter finds out about it and asks Marlena...who tells her that Sy is her patient, so she can't tell anyone anything due to doctor/patient confidentiality. I read too that Kritter is blackmailed...my bet? Marlena gets in touch with her inner bitch (BOUT TIME!) and gives Kritter plenty of stuff to think about. Are John and Brady in on this together? Or are they just being complete shitheads right now & Marlena (maybe with Sami's help...John asks her for help to keep an eye on Brady since they're both living in the DiMansion) gets enough dirt on Kritter to own her again. Regardless, I'm just glad this storyline seems to be making some progress and that John is back in Salem. Yes, he's being a douche, but who knows Kristen better than he? No matter what though, I have faith that J&M will re-unite - hopefully sooner rather than later - and no matter how they're being written that Deidre and Drake are some of the most talented people in daytime.

i<3ddjmalways
Member Avatar
What a beautiful couple!

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Mar 26 2013, 02:05 PM
I read that Sy (the mugger) goes to Kritter for hush money - she tells him off (probably because they beat up the wrong guy - John was the intended target) and he goes to Marlena. Why? Not sure...I also read a spoiler/scoop that hints that Kritter finds out about it and asks Marlena...who tells her that Sy is her patient, so she can't tell anyone anything due to doctor/patient confidentiality. I read too that Kritter is blackmailed...my bet? Marlena gets in touch with her inner bitch (BOUT TIME!) and gives Kritter plenty of stuff to think about. Are John and Brady in on this together? Or are they just being complete shitheads right now & Marlena (maybe with Sami's help...John asks her for help to keep an eye on Brady since they're both living in the DiMansion) gets enough dirt on Kritter to own her again. Regardless, I'm just glad this storyline seems to be making some progress and that John is back in Salem. Yes, he's being a douche, but who knows Kristen better than he? No matter what though, I have faith that J&M will re-unite - hopefully sooner rather than later - and no matter how they're being written that Deidre and Drake are some of the most talented people in daytime.
I hope you're right! I'm sick and tired of the way John is treating Marlena. He would never treat Marlena this way! My J&M loving heart is breaking. But I am sticking it out because of my love for J&M and Deidre and Drake because they are just so damn good at what they do! :D

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

All I can say is if John doesn't have a plan? Or doesn't kiss Marlena's ass when all this is said and done, he totally deserves a junk-punch. Dinner, Diamonds, Dancing, Down & Dirty - in that order, twice!! J&M forevah!!!

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Kristen already paid Sy off for the mugging. I don't know why he's coming back. Greedy jerk
Edited by Panda Panda, Mar 26 2013, 03:29 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply