Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of March 25th; *updated 3/18
Topic Started: Mar 13 2013, 11:27 AM (29,992 Views)
tomsawyer
Member Avatar

rfsexton
Mar 14 2013, 12:01 AM
JamaicanBeauty7
Mar 13 2013, 11:34 AM
thanks, daytime!
I'm very interested to find out about Nick's prison stint.
Sami should be VERY suspicious of Stefano's welcome. I mean SERIOUS side eye. :glare: Ten bucks says he's already plotting to mess up her relationship with EJ.
Victor's reaction to the wedding should be :popcorn: worthy.
If Nicole is not the one that finds out about their relationship, I will be VERY surprised. She finds out everything for some reason.
Really, Chloe? Stop wasting your time on this foolishness! Daniel isn't worth it! :facepalm:
I hope Stefano messes up Sami and ej's relationship up to such a point that it can NEVER be fixed. :lol: :yuk: :whistling: :tumbleweed:
Seriously, she shot him in the head on their wedding night. If that didn't put them past the point of no return, I doubt there's anything Stefano can do to guarantee their demise. Other than their literal demise of course.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

mer4santo
Member Avatar
I own you bitch.

tomsawyer
Mar 13 2013, 12:01 PM

Quote:

Chloe gives Jennifer an ultimatum
I hope it has something to do with her hair and clothes
SO MUCH THIS

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Why does this show always get pairings so incredibly wrong?

Abigail & Cameron
Chad & Melanie
Melanie & Philip
Daniel & Jennifer
Sami & Rafe
Maggie & Victor
Roman & Anybody

Just YUCK!
Edited by Mitchapalooza, Mar 14 2013, 11:25 AM.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

mer4santo
Mar 14 2013, 12:09 AM
tomsawyer

Quote:

SO MUCH THIS
I second this.

MR is the worst dressed female on this show...the wardrobe department should be shot for what they have put her in.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Mar 14 2013, 11:26 AM
mer4santo
tomsawyer

Quote:

SO MUCH THIS
I second this.

MR is the worst dressed female on this show...the wardrobe department should be shot for what they have put her in.
Her clothing is bad, but that hair is awful! When they're not putting barrettes in her hair, which look stupid on a 45 year-old woman, they are either pulling it back tight like a librarian or putting those stupid Laura Ingalls meets Princess Leia braids in it. Who comes up with some of these hairstyles? The only time her hair looks nice is when they leave it down and put some body into it, which is rare.

Will&Sonny

JDeveraux_91
Mar 14 2013, 11:47 AM
Mitchapalooza
Mar 14 2013, 11:26 AM
mer4santo
tomsawyer

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
SO MUCH THIS
I second this.

Her clothing is bad, but that hair is awful! When they're not putting barrettes in her hair, which look stupid on a 45 year-old woman, they are either pulling it back tight like a librarian or putting those stupid Laura Ingalls meets Princess Leia braids in it. Who comes up with some of these hairstyles? The only time her hair looks nice is when they leave it down and put some body into it, which is rare.
Frankly, given Melissa Reeves' apparent homophobic views, I have just as much sympathy for her as I have for Nick -- none. Let her look reflect her personality.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

Will&Sonny
Mar 13 2013, 03:18 PM
Chad & Abigail_D
Mar 13 2013, 03:09 PM
Abigail & Cameron taking things to the next level???
NO NO NO

#TeamChad
When couples who have not yet consummated their relationship "begin" to take things to the next level in spoilers, they rarely get to "finish" doing so. I don't think that you have anything to worry about...yet. After all, this will be the third or fourth time that Abby and Cameron have begun to take things to the next level.
Since Cameron is apparently engaged in nefarious doings,it is unlikely the "next level" will include sexual intercourse.I think they made Abby a "virgin" to explain why she and Cameron will ultimately go no where.I still don't want Abby to be with Chad since he dropped her like a hot rock for Melanie and is apparently still holding his grudge against Gabi for breaking them up.He told Sonny about Gabi but still has not told Abigail.He trusts Sonny to keep the secret to protect him from prosecution for beating up Nick but not Abby.

Caylee
Member Avatar

Quote:

Abigail and Cameron begin taking things to the next level

Abby, what are you doing? :shrug:
Edited by Caylee, Mar 14 2013, 08:59 PM.

nanasmiles

Chad signed papers to keep quiet about beating up Nick so Gabi wouldn't go to jail for her bit in Melanie's kidnapping. Knowing this, is Justin going to have his own son, Sonny, sign the same papers when he beats the crap out of Nick this week after Nick calls him a fag. I don't think so! Even tho other sites state there will be repercussions after Sonny beats up Nick. Personally, I can't wait to see it, and will probably watch it over and over again just so I can cheer Sonny on and on and on. :D

Daysfanatic79
Member Avatar

As much as this show has improved (which is less than most think)...... want John and Marlena front and center...not mucked up in this Brady/Kristen mess. Give me a storyline that involves John winning Marlena back.

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

That's the only thing I'm looking forward to as well, fanatic79. Following on Twitter to keep up, but unless John and/or Marlena are on, Days/NBC gets no ratings points nor ad exposure with me. And I'm in their target demographic!

blueskies
Member Avatar

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Mar 15 2013, 06:32 AM
That's the only thing I'm looking forward to as well, fanatic79. Following on Twitter to keep up, but unless John and/or Marlena are on, Days/NBC gets no ratings points nor ad exposure with me. And I'm in their target demographic!
I am too, but I'm glad John/Marlena have some drama going on. I don't like them as much when they're all lovey-dovey.

Days Pretender
Member Avatar

Caylee
Mar 14 2013, 08:46 PM
Quote:

Abigail and Cameron begin taking things to the next level

Abby, what are you doing? :shrug:
Abby....Don't be like the other females of this city. Take an asperin instead of...... :yawnz:

am103
Member Avatar

It's probably too soon for Sami to find out about Kate and Rafe. Either way, I can't wait for people to start finding out!

am103
Member Avatar

Oh, and I really hope Abigail's little story wraps up soon so we can get this girl a real story finally!

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

I guess its to much to hope for that Rate won't end up all about bitch Sami. I truly loathe her.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Monday ("Open Up")
Nick tells Gabi about his time in jail; Abigail and Cameron take the next step in their relationship.

Tuesday ("Kate and Rafe's Relationship")
Sonny learns about Kate and Rafe's relationship; Brady reveals to Marlena about his plan to marry Kristen.

Wednesday ("Kristen's Plan Backfires")
Chloe and Nicole have a fight; Kate begs Sonny to keep her secret.

Thursday ("The Warning")
Chloe issues a stern warning to Jennifer; Nicole suggests to Eric that they hire Vargas.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

oooh, Sonny finds out about Kate and Rafe being naughty! Can't wait to see his reaction.

So Kristen's plan backfires? Well that was quick.

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

Abigail and Cameron --- why should I care?

supercool74
Member Avatar

So does this mean Sonny is supposed to keep it from Will as well? Not that it's that big of a deal but he is already keeping one thing from him after he told him he could never see himself keeping anything from him. Either way I can't see that Will would care too much anyway... Just his mom.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply