Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of March 25th; *updated 3/18
Topic Started: Mar 13 2013, 11:27 AM (30,041 Views)
Fairygodmother

So when Brady reveals his plan to Marlena, does she tell John and he continues to be a self-righteous ass to her, or does she not tell him and he finds out that Brady told her, and again John keeps being a self-righteous ass to her. Same old writer's choices either way.

I only came back to Days for John and Marlena, but I'm so done with this crap. I'll come back to days when they have something worth watching for this couple. Maybe, but then maybe not.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Honeybees
Member Avatar

supercool74
Mar 16 2013, 04:15 AM
So does this mean Sonny is supposed to keep it from Will as well? Not that it's that big of a deal but he is already keeping one thing from him after he told him he could never see himself keeping anything from him. Either way I can't see that Will would care too much anyway... Just his mom.
Hey, Will, your grandma is screwing one of your former step fathers! Maybe Sonny keeps it from Will just to not gross him out.

Although, I'm glad to see Sonny - and the fact that he runs a coffee shop and probably knows half the towns secrets because of it - learns a secret. FS has been doing great with everything they give him.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LonePirate
Member Avatar

Angie79
Mar 15 2013, 11:44 PM
Tuesday ("Kate and Rafe's Relationship")
Sonny learns about Kate and Rafe's relationship

Wednesday ("Kristen's Plan Backfires")
Kate begs Sonny to keep her secret.
Sonny would have been one of the very last characters I would have guessed to have discovered the Kate and Rafe fling, mostly because this relationship has so little connection to him and because he simply would not care. I suppose I should give the show credit for doing something unexpected.

I now wonder what's the purpose of Sonny discovering this. Will already knows he's keeping a secret about Gabi so it's not like this secret can be used as a decoy, especially since Will has nothing against Rafe. Other than for drama in his own relationship, I am scratching my head about this development. I guess if it gives Sonny something to do away from that whiny ass boyfriend of his, then great.

ETA: Could this be the outlet by which Rafe, Kate and other Salemites discover the true virulence of Nick's homophobia? Could this prompt Sonny to confide in someone else about the fight or how hateful Nick really is?
Edited by LonePirate, Mar 16 2013, 09:18 AM.

annie21

Then again, this could be like when Jennifer walked in on Kristen and Brady... and there will be no follow-up, no consequences, and no fall-out of any kind. It was totally random and, as far as I know, has never been mentioned again.

Edited by annie21, Mar 16 2013, 10:26 AM.

blueskies
Member Avatar

i'm not overly surprised Sonny is the one to find out. Kate already did the weird "decaf coffee" thing with him. At this point he's the only one who's had a hint of their relationship.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LonePirate
Member Avatar

blueskies
Mar 16 2013, 11:04 AM
i'm not overly surprised Sonny is the one to find out. Kate already did the weird "decaf coffee" thing with him. At this point he's the only one who's had a hint of their relationship.
EJ, Nicole and Gabi have all been pretty close to discovering the Rafe\Kate relationship so I still find it odd that it is Sonny of all people who learns of it first.

michr544125

blueskies
Mar 16 2013, 11:04 AM
I'm not too surprised either. Sonny and Kate seem to have a lot of scenes together. And like you said there was a hint at Kate and somebody being in a relationship together in prior scenes they shared.

Nice to actually see a spoiler that involves Sonny and something else besides Will and the baby story. I really enjoy Sonny and Kate scenes so I like this spoiler. I have a feeling this secret will probably come out later as the battle heats up for custody. I do wonder if Sonny will tell Will or he keeps it to himself. I have a feeling he wont tell him to show that Sonny keeps secrets also. But in his case neither secret directly involves Sonny nor Will.

I could care a less about the Abby and Cameron spoiler. Sad it seems Chad has no role and Cameron has taken his place. Chad and Abby are actually interesting together and have chemistry.
Edited by michr544125, Mar 16 2013, 07:11 PM.

tmjohn72
Member Avatar

I agree. I want to see more Chad and Abigail. Their relationship was the only interesting thing I've seen from Chad in the past year and a half. I also like the conflict that exists because of Chad disrupting the wedding and spilling the paternity secret. Abigail and Chad would still work in my book, if only because it gives him a reason to not become a true DiMera. We have enough of that on-scene right now. We need a good child of Stefano rooting for him to be good, like Lexie did. Of course that will never happen...

Mel86

I am already sick of Cameron. IMO there is just no chemistry between him and Abigail and he just always seems awkward no matter who he is in a scene with. I agree with another poster about Sonny. It will be nice to see him outside of the baby story.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

Sonny? Interesting. Well, he and Kate have gotten close lately and it would give him something to do instead of finding sock puppets to explain things to dumbass Will.

How does Kristen's plan backfire already? :huh: Did Brady finally get a clue?

Nah...
Edited by JamaicanBeauty7, Mar 16 2013, 07:10 PM.

mjkiss

Daysfanatic79
Mar 15 2013, 05:27 AM
As much as this show has improved (which is less than most think)...... want John and Marlena front and center...not mucked up in this Brady/Kristen mess. Give me a storyline that involves John winning Marlena back.
yeah, days for me has a long way go. there is drama now, too much i think when it out weighs romance and a couple to fall in love with or one to keep falling for.
i have been a jarlena fan for so long and what they are doing them right now is f**cked up, so i tune out. they do angst well and i love it when they do, but to cruel and cold I DON'T CARE FOR! i 'm looking for some good spoilers about them to pull me back in too.
Edited by mjkiss, Mar 16 2013, 11:01 PM.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Friday ("Feelings Resurface")
Kate and Rafe can't fight their feelings for one another; Nick is horrified when he encounters Vargas.

am103
Member Avatar

Angie79
Mar 17 2013, 12:52 AM
Kate and Rafe can't fight their feelings for one another; Nick is horrified when he encounters Vargas.

Feelings? Well, stick a fork in "Rate" for me, because their fun points just went out the window.

TvJunkiie
Member Avatar

Angie79

ah yes!! the tables now turn, its time for Nick to suffer :bat: so far hes had the upper hand but we all knew it wouldnt last, as for Kate and Rafe i actually think they've got some chemistry going on i hope they last for a while

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

am103
Mar 17 2013, 01:16 AM
Angie79

Feelings? Well, stick a fork in "Rate" for me, because their fun points just went out the window.
Right? Who wants those two in a serious relationship? Ugh.

camera shy

Panda Panda
Mar 17 2013, 01:20 AM
am103
Mar 17 2013, 01:16 AM
Angie79

Right? Who wants those two in a serious relationship? Ugh.
Well according to Galen in that interview he and Lauren gave to MF he said that he likes that it's not some crazy in love story and that Rafe and Kate basically just want to have a good time. As a matter of fact, anything I've read with Galen talking about Rate, he seems to always make it a point to say that the these two aren't in love and that it's just sex.

james0479
Member Avatar

I'm not thinking Rate can't fight "torn about being in love with you" feelings, I'm leaning more towards "I wanna fuck you again right NOW" feelings. Lol.

Ahhhh Nick, guess who's back in town bro! Remember Vargas, fuck boy??
Anything that says "Nick is horrified...." has my full attention.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Angie79

Awww crap.... :facepalm:

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

SocRMum1
Mar 17 2013, 06:57 AM
Angie79

Awww crap.... :facepalm:
I was looking for your reaction.
I'm scared this will be Dancole all over again. :ermm: If they turn Kate into some pathetic woman who can't live without Rafe, I will be SUPER PISSED! :toetap: :badmood:

KMan101
Member Avatar

I don't think it is strange Sonny finds out about Kate and Rafe. Kate and Sonny have had a nice little friendship. They've shared numerous scenes. I do have to wonder why they decided Sonny would figure it out but he often seems to have the Salem brain.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply