Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Thursday, March 14th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 14 2013, 08:39 AM (7,197 Views)
Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I still can't believe how much I actually enjoy Sami lately.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

Matt
Mar 14 2013, 09:25 AM
The thing I will remember most about Eric Winter as Rex DiBrady is him surprising Mimi by dancing around in his nicely packed boxer briefs.
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

LOL at Bristen's coordinating outfits. Brady is so freaking clueless. It is now canon.
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Will, spend less time trying to come up with believable excuses for being a wimp and more time NOT being a wimp.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I hate when actors do DRASTIC & noticeable appearance changes (i.e. AS's pink strip) that are out of established character for their character and then none of the other characters address it like no one sees it and we're not supposed to. If someone would comment on it and Sami explained why she did it, I wouldn't have as much of a problem with it. But it's just suddenly there and NO ONE reacts to it. If that were anyone I knew who suddenly did that, I'd be all like "Girl, what the fuck did you do to your hair?"
Offline Profile Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Sami's middle name should of been overreact.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Matt
Mar 14 2013, 12:05 PM
LOVE Kristen's classically styled wrap dress. I looks very Diane Von Furstenberg-esque (or Pucci).
Not only is Kristen beautifully style, Brady decided to get adorable and color-coordinate with her. Adorable. They both look great.
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

LMAO at Sami. She's not pissed just because EJ didn't tell her about Stefano coming back. She's pissed because she could've been going to Stefano for help if she knew he was back. HA! Love it.
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Matt
Mar 14 2013, 12:16 PM
I hate when actors do DRASTIC & noticeable appearance changes (i.e. AS's pink strip) that are out of established character for their character and then none of the other characters address it like no one sees it and we're not supposed to. If someone would comment on it and Sami explained why she did it, I wouldn't have as much of a problem with it. But it's just suddenly there and NO ONE reacts to it. If that were anyone I knew who suddenly did that, I'd be all like "Girl, what the fuck did you do to your hair?"
Seriously. All it would've taken is a glance from EJ at the hair and a raised eyebrow. Then Sami could've explained how she was feeling like a rebel or something like that. It would've explained the hair AND also spoken to Sami's mindset right now. Not that hard, writers!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Wow. I can't believe how much weight Freddie's obviously lost. Chandler's now the thicker of the two.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

EJ, just run away from Sami. Move to another continent, change your name, grow a beard, and become a hermit.
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

This Ejami conversation is great. I love that EJ is pointing out and is annoyed with Sami's hypocrisy regarding getting Steffy's help.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

BWAHAHA. EJ just grins and shakes his head at Sami. "You... really have not thought this through at all, have you?"
Edited by Matt, Mar 14 2013, 12:28 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Honeybees
Member Avatar

If I were Will, I'd line up every badass I knew, including Kate, Victor, Stefano and EJ and say this is what Nick did, how can you help? Any one of those people should be able to squash Nick like a bug. My preference is Victor.
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Great Rate scene - Kate is totally turned on by Rafe not being afraid of Stefano, LOL.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I think Kristen has Hope's bumpit.
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Pop-up Chad! And he looks dreamy, so he will be Pop-tart Chad instead.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

So Brady's smart enough to distrust John, but not smart enough to pick up on the MAJOR clues Kristen has been dropping?

Okay, Days writing team.
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Mar 14 2013, 12:24 PM
So Brady's smart enough to distrust John, but not smart enough to pick up on the MAJOR clues Kristen has been dropping?

Okay, Days writing team.
Brady is only as smart at little Brady.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Where in the world are Will's balls? I'd say they were in Sonny's mouth, but he's actually speaking clearly & logically. You can sure tell that Austin helped raise Will.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic