Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Thursday, March 14th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 14 2013, 08:39 AM (7,196 Views)
AFaithL

tomsawyer
Mar 14 2013, 12:26 PM
Panda Panda
Mar 14 2013, 12:24 PM
So Brady's smart enough to distrust John, but not smart enough to pick up on the MAJOR clues Kristen has been dropping?

Okay, Days writing team.
Brady is only as smart at little Brady.
No that's actually character assassination. He was never this naive before. Not to this extent.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Hell, all Sami would have to do would be say that the company was test marketing a new line of fun haircolor for the younger demo and had decided to try it for herself. End of story. smdh
Offline Profile Goto Top

Honeybees
Member Avatar

I only hope that the writers are 1) dragging out the story and Will's passivity is how they are doing it. 2) Making deliberate use of the fact that Will has been Hamlet-like in his passivity and then generally has a burst of activity/acting out when he bottles it up.
Edited by Honeybees, Mar 14 2013, 12:33 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Matt
Mar 14 2013, 12:26 PM
Where in the world are Will's balls? I'd say they were in Sonny's mouth, but he's actually speaking clearly & logically. You can sure tell that Austin helped raise Will.
Yes we can. He sounds and acts a lot like him. That's a great observation and it makes sense as to why he acts the way he does.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Brady has always been stupid as hell. Going back to the Kyle Lowder days. And he still is. I see it as perfect continuity.
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Aw man, I can't get over how much I'm enjoying the writing for Ejami right now. I love that EJ is being consistent in trying not to get sucked back into Stefano's world, and that's is crazy/irrational Sami pushing them toward him.
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Chad: "Sitting around the fireplace discussing who we're going to whack next."

LMAO!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

So in other news, Kristen is wearing the earrings Brady gave her. Aw, nice going wardrobe department.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Matt
Mar 14 2013, 12:20 PM
Wow. I can't believe how much weight Freddie's obviously lost. Chandler's now the thicker of the two.
Chandler's appearance has gone south very quickly...his hair is terrible. He looks messy, tired and unorganized (ala Jason Cook when he went through that awful stage).
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Mar 14 2013, 12:32 PM
Aw man, I can't get over how much I'm enjoying the writing for Ejami right now. I love that EJ is being consistent in trying not to get sucked back into Stefano's world, and that's is crazy/irrational Sami pushing them toward him.
Then she pushes him too far, and gets mad at him for falling back into the "DiMera world", dumps him, tries to find another guy to sniff around her vagina, blahblahblahblah.

I hope they keep EJAMI together solely for the fact that I can't take another breakup/new-old-guy/triangle/makeup storyline
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Stefano should build a Hall of Dead DiMeras as a shrine to his many, MANY deceased children.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Matt
Mar 14 2013, 12:37 PM
Stefano should build a Hall of Dead DiMeras as a shrine to his many, MANY deceased children.
Then he'd really be the Batman of Salem. :shrug:
Offline Profile Goto Top

gailwinters
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Mar 14 2013, 12:33 PM
So in other news, Kristen is wearing the earrings Brady gave her. Aw, nice going wardrobe department.
When did he give her earrings? I don't remember that.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

gailwinters
Mar 14 2013, 12:38 PM
Panda Panda
Mar 14 2013, 12:33 PM
When did he give her earrings? I don't remember that.
Christmas Day. He left them under her pillow

Skip to 6:17
Edited by Panda Panda, Mar 14 2013, 12:42 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Will's plan to take on Nick is completely naive, but I'm THRILLED that he's finally standing up for himself. Crazy eyes can squash him like a bug though.
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

EJ: "This has to be quid pro quo."
Sami: "Again in English."

LOL!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kirk
Member Avatar
Captain Kirk

Chandler quit SMILING in dramatic moments, for Christ sakes. The longer this SL goes I am rooting for Nick because WIll is such a puss.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Will has to be out of his mind trying to go one-on-one with Nick considering Nick won an argument in a room with Will, Sonny, Lucas, Sami, and EJ. What is his line of thinking?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Ok. I'm feeling bored with this episode. That's 2 days in a row. I'm disappointed.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Mar 14 2013, 12:42 PM
EJ: "This has to be quid pro quo."
Sami: "Again in English."

LOL!
:shame:
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic