Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Thursday, March 14th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 14 2013, 08:39 AM (7,037 Views)
The Room Stops
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Mar 14 2013, 12:42 PM
EJ: "This has to be quid pro quo."
Sami: "Again in English."

LOL!
Well, Sami's obviously Roman's child. Marlena just gave birth to her.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Kenny
Mar 14 2013, 12:09 PM
Matt
Mar 14 2013, 09:25 AM
The thing I will remember most about Eric Winter as Rex DiBrady is him surprising Mimi by dancing around in his nicely packed boxer briefs.
OMG. I just realized that set is currently re-purposed as Rafe's loft.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

Matt
Mar 14 2013, 01:21 PM
Kenny
Matt
The thing I will remember most about Eric Winter as Rex DiBrady is him surprising Mimi by dancing around in his nicely packed boxer briefs.
Where have you been? Lol
Online Profile Goto Top

am103
Member Avatar

Matt
Kenny
Matt
WOW, it sure is! Good eye!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

lysie
Mar 14 2013, 01:25 PM
Matt
Kenny
Matt
Where have you been? Lol
I kept thinking it looked familiar, but to be honest I wasn't paying very close attention during those days. lol It had turned into the Mimi Show and I... really didn't care for the bitch once she stopped just being Belle's BFF.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

Today was ok. I was surprised C.Culliton wrote it. It didn't feel like her script. Then again, it's hard to write something good when the episode wasn't really big in terms of moving the stories along.
Ejami's argument was great. Both addressed issued that needed to be brought up, especially Sami wanting Stefano's help even though she hates him. Sami had the worst case of tunnel vision but EJ had to remind her what dealing with Stefano actually means. Then again, she's doing this for her son and what mother wouldn't at least think about enlisting Stefano's help? It felt like two people coming from two legitimate viewpoints and eventually deciding to bring in Stefano only when need be... but I think we are at that point now. I can't wait to see Sami's reaction to the possibility of them and the kids moving in DiMansion in return for his help. I'm sure it will be good. :popcorn:

Will got on my nerves again. He complained of Sami making things worse but at least she is doing something. He was so quick to admit defeat and coming up with lies to rationalize giving up his rights. How about trying to get them back first! :facepalm: Will FINALLY gets a clue about Nick but it might be too little too late. Speaking of clues...

I think Brady finally got one in regards to John's actions. I do think it's funny that both John and Kristen are trying to manipulate poor Brady in this "war." He's so easily manipulated. :shame:

Rafe either has the worst memory ever or is a complete fool for not being scared of Stefano's reaction to Rate. I guess he forgot about all the shitty things he has done to him in the past, or didn't hear about what Stef has done to so many Salemnites. Oh, well. If Stef takes him out, I wouldn't be too mad over it.

BTW, Kate looked GORG! I loved that jacket! :wub:

Chad and Stefano... eh, it wasn't that noteworthy to me.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Matt

lysie
Mar 14 2013, 01:25 PM
Where have you been? Lol

Matt
Mar 14 2013, 01:27 PM
I kept thinking it looked familiar, but to be honest I wasn't paying very close attention during those days. lol It had turned into the Mimi Show and I... really didn't care for the bitch once she stopped just being Belle's BFF.

:blulaugh:

I needed that!

Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

I think we're only going to see the DiMera Foyer and living room sets for the foreseeable future. I mean, Kristen and Stefano were shown eating in the living room with a plate on their LAPS even though they supposedly live in this gigantic mansion with a backyard the size of a professional football field and a library big enough to be used for a small college. I guess it big enough for all those things but not a kitchen :shrug:
Edited by Panda Panda, Mar 14 2013, 01:37 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

PatNS
Member Avatar

Sami is too stupid for words ... Will sure has her pegged. And EJ - you've obviously lost the few brain cells you had left. Sami going to Stefano wouldn't be selling her soul to Stefano - she'd be selling your soul and the soul of the children you claim to love ... but hey, as long as you get to have sex, what do you care!

And I'm so tired of John and the games Kristen is playing with him. For him to be so easily manipulated is just sad and tiresome.

I need Stefano and Kristen to stop talking about her brilliant plan - either tell us what it is or stay silent! LOL!

Oh look ... it was pop-up Chad today!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sweet and Salty

Matt
Nicely packed?? :puke:
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

Kirk
Mar 14 2013, 12:50 PM
These stories def need to get moving, they almost all seem to be going in circles for weeks now. The dialogue is at least much better on a day to day basis.
They are doing the same exact thing they did around this time last year......there is NOTHING happening...
Online Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

PatNS
Mar 14 2013, 01:51 PM
Sami is too stupid for words ... Will sure has her pegged. And EJ - you've obviously lost the few brain cells you had left. Sami going to Stefano wouldn't be selling her soul to Stefano - she'd be selling your soul and the soul of the children you claim to love ... but hey, as long as you get to have sex, what do you care!

And I'm so tired of John and the games Kristen is playing with him. For him to be so easily manipulated is just sad and tiresome.

I need Stefano and Kristen to stop talking about her brilliant plan - either tell us what it is or stay silent! LOL!

Oh look ... it was pop-up Chad today!
This is what I will never understand. Sami would never 'willingly' go to Stefano for 'help'....given her history, I think she'd go to Kate before going to Stefano at least Kate is Will's grandmother, there is a vested interest there from Kate and Sami doesn't know Kate's doing Rafe yet.....this entire story is a contrived mess of bullshit.
Online Profile Goto Top

Aliaron
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
Mar 14 2013, 01:31 PM
Today was ok. I was surprised C.Culliton wrote it. It didn't feel like her script. Then again, it's hard to write something good when the episode wasn't really big in terms of moving the stories along.
Ejami's argument was great. Both addressed issued that needed to be brought up, especially Sami wanting Stefano's help even though she hates him. Sami had the worst case of tunnel vision but EJ had to remind her what dealing with Stefano actually means. Then again, she's doing this for her son and what mother wouldn't at least think about enlisting Stefano's help? It felt like two people coming from two legitimate viewpoints and eventually deciding to bring in Stefano only when need be... but I think we are at that point now. I can't wait to see Sami's reaction to the possibility of them and the kids moving in DiMansion in return for his help. I'm sure it will be good. :popcorn:
Any mother who is a child of Marlena Evans and Roman Brady. Any mother who knows from experience there is no such thing as "help" from Stefano. I find it utterly stupid that Sami would have to be reminded of anything concerning Stefano. But this is the same show where John needed to be reminded about Kristen. :shame:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sweet and Salty

Matt
Mar 14 2013, 12:03 PM
dammit. Sami's hair & makeup look really, REALLY good today. And then there's that hot pink strip of shit in her hair...
I love that pink strip! I wonder how old AS is. :shrug:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sweet and Salty

Matt
Mar 14 2013, 12:05 PM
LOVE Kristen's classically styled wrap dress. I looks very Diane Von Furstenberg-esque (or Pucci).
You must be a NYC fashion type guy?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Sweet and Salty
Mar 14 2013, 02:06 PM
Matt
Mar 14 2013, 12:03 PM
dammit. Sami's hair & makeup look really, REALLY good today. And then there's that hot pink strip of shit in her hair...
I love that pink strip! I wonder how old AS is. :shrug:
Old enough to know better than to put a pink strip in her hair
Offline Profile Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Sweet and Salty
Mar 14 2013, 02:09 PM
Matt
Mar 14 2013, 12:05 PM
LOVE Kristen's classically styled wrap dress. I looks very Diane Von Furstenberg-esque (or Pucci).
You must be a NYC fashion type guy?
I'm a Texas girl & I LOVE DVF.

Just can't afford it most of the time.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

Aliaron
Mar 14 2013, 02:05 PM
JamaicanBeauty7
Mar 14 2013, 01:31 PM
Any mother who is a child of Marlena Evans and Roman Brady. Any mother who knows from experience there is no such thing as "help" from Stefano. I find it utterly stupid that Sami would have to be reminded of anything concerning Stefano. But this is the same show where John needed to be reminded about Kristen. :shame:
Bingo! That's why I said the Sami of yesteryear would have gone to Kate before going to Stefano....who is this woman calling herself Sami these Days? OMG...I can't take her.....it's so not who she is...it's a bad fanfic....
Online Profile Goto Top

Sweet and Salty

Matt
Mar 14 2013, 12:23 PM
I think Kristen has Hope's bumpit.
Wow! You know everything fashion!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Honeybees
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Mar 14 2013, 02:00 PM
Kirk
Mar 14 2013, 12:50 PM
These stories def need to get moving, they almost all seem to be going in circles for weeks now. The dialogue is at least much better on a day to day basis.
They are doing the same exact thing they did around this time last year......there is NOTHING happening...
I was just going to say that. I can fanwank Will's behavior because this is how he was during his long-ass coming out storyline. The individual scenes were great, but he had the same conversations with Sonny and Marlena for months and months, and when he finally made out with Neil, he backtracked. Will tends to bottle up, then burst out (coming out, shooting EJ, blackmailing EJ, wanting Sonny) and then backtrack.

I really wish someone would just show up and arrest both Nick and Will, and the notary who witnessed the blackmail would pop up and say "Hey, it's my job to see that documents aren't signed under duress. You're welcome."

Or, I wish Sonny would just give an anonymous tip to the Salem PD about Gabi's involvement with the Daysaster and Melanie, enough so she's handcuffed and hauled away. (Damn, FS looks great lately, as others have rightfully said.)

Or, Sonny could go to Victor and say here's the deal, not only is this happening to Will but a member of your wife's family (that pre Melanie she used to love) is a total psycho. Vintage Victor could take care of Nick with a phone call.

Something has to give!

Edited by Honeybees, Mar 14 2013, 03:51 PM.
Online Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic