Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Friday, March 15th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 15 2013, 06:56 AM (9,057 Views)
BeeBee
Member Avatar

Matt
Mar 15 2013, 12:45 PM
Brady is SO John Black's son. smdh
Why would Brady doubt John's word but believe every lying word that comes out of Kristin's mouth even after he sees her engage in questionable behavior (like the note she wrote when Marlena was trying to tape her)and catches her in the lie she has to "explain" like Stefano being at death's door as her justification for them moving in with Stefano instead of getting a place of their own?
Offline Profile Goto Top

supercool74
Member Avatar

BeeBee
Mar 16 2013, 01:18 AM
Matt
Mar 15 2013, 12:45 PM
Brady is SO John Black's son. smdh
Why would Brady doubt John's word but believe every lying word that comes out of Kristin's mouth even after he sees her engage in questionable behavior (like the note she wrote when Marlena was trying to tape her)and catches her in the lie she has to "explain" like Stefano being at death's door as her justification for them moving in with Stefano instead of getting a place of their own?
Because he's an idiot. It really makes no sense.
Offline Profile Goto Top

klements

After seeing Kristen's hair in this episode (along with Chloe, Nicole, etc.), I think the show ought to be renamed 'Days of our Bump-Its'. I found it to be very distracting.

I think Rafe and Hope have chemistry and wouldn't mind seeing them together. He and Kate together are not so hot, IMO, and I hope their affair ends soon.

It is ridiculous to me that Sami would consider moving into the mansion. She's totally capable of messing with Nick on her own. She mentioned that Kristen tried to kill her mom, but I didn't hear her say that Stefano had done the same to her dad. I just don't believe that she would ever want to be in cahoots with him, even if he is capable of making people 'disappear'.
Offline Profile Goto Top

PatNS
Member Avatar

Please note: This report is not to be copied and pasted to any other sites. Please link only. Link to summary archive:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/358635/

Director: Herb Stein
Scriptwriter: Richard Culliton

Segment 1: Brady finishes up his call outside the coffeehouse. Marlena walks up. Brady - How are you doing? Marlena - About the same. She's picking up a latte on her way to the hospital. Brady stops her. You can't go inside. John doesn't respond to Kristen. You're giving me the silent treatment huh. Well you're going to have to do better than that if you wanna win your son back. John pulls his hand away. It's been made clear to me that if I want to win my son back you are part of the bargain. I can deal with that. Marlena - What's in there that I'm not supposed to see. Brady - Dad. Marlena - Excuse me! Brady - He and I were having breakfast together. I came out here to return a call. He and I have a real chance to reconnect. Marlena - You don't want me to mess that up, is that it? I get that. I'm okay with that. How was your first night at the Dimera house? Brady - It was very comfortable. Marlena - Yes I'm sure Kristen made it quite comfortable. Have a nice day. She leaves. Kristen scoffs - So you're offering a truce. Is that what you want me to believe. John - I know you're sceptible of everything I say. Kristen - For good reason don't you think. John - So why don't you let me show you just how serious I am. Brady watches.

Sami shrieks - Are you serious! You want me to move into your father's house. EJ - That's what he wants and if you want his help dealing with Nick Fallon ... Sami - We tried living there before; you remember what happened. EJ - That was very different. We don't have any secrets between us at the moment. Sami - You want us to move in together. EJ - That's what I've always wanted you and me together, the children under one roof. Rafe walks by as they're kissing. Rafe - Don't worry. I'm just passing through. I'm on my way to Gabi's wedding. Sami - Be sure to give them my congratulations. Rafe - I will. She's very happy and I hope that once this is all over, the wedding that is, Gabi and Nick and Will can start focusing on giving this baby a great life. He's going to leave but Sami stops him. EJ tries to caution her but she tells him that he has to know. Rafe, you have to know what Nick has done.

Hope is following Jen around the Horton living room trying to convince her to talk to Daniel. Jen can't think about Daniel today. Hope - So what are you going to do? Just give up; roll out the red carpet for Chloe. Are you going to let her win. Jen cries - I can't do this right now.

Nick comes into Gabi's room. She tells him he's not supposed to see her in her wedding dress. Nick doesn't care. I just want to be with you on the first of the best days of our lives together. They kiss. March 15th, today I marry the love of my life. Gabi hugs him.

Vargas is working out in his cell. He puts an X on the 15th on his calendar. Lucky me. Today's the first day of the rest of my life.

Eric tells Father Matt that Vargas is being released from prison today. Father Matt says there's a room ready for him in the priest's quarters. Nicole hears this when she comes in. Are you two out of your minds?

Segment 2: Rafe - What are you talking about? What did Nick do? EJ - Let me tell him. You're future brother-in-law has been saying some pretty unkind things about Samantha since the incident at the hospital. Rafe - I'm sorry to hear that. We all thought my sister was going to lose the baby and things were said that shouldn't have been said. He leaves. EJ - Please tell me you weren't actually going to tell him what's going on. Sami - He deserves to know his sister is marrying a creep. EJ - What about William? Sami - I don't see how it would hurt Will for Rafe to know what a horrible person Nick is and what Nick is doing to Will. EJ - The first thing he would do is go to Nick and the first thing Nick will do is tell him everything about William. Sami - I just hate that Nick is getting away with this. EJ - Then maybe you should give some thought to what I'm suggesting. Sami - Okay. What about you? Are you seriously considering moving back into that house after everything you've been through.

Eric - I know this is hard after everything that happened here. Nicole - What happened? Seriously! Some drug addict almost killed both of us now you want to let some jailbird move in here. Eric - I'm sorry you're upset but I became a priest so I could help those that wanted to be helped. Nicole - Oh yeah, this guy is definitley going to want to help himself, that's for sure. Help himself to the silver chalices at the altar ... don't be surprised if you find the statues of the saints in some pawn shop. Eric - You've never even met this man. Nicole - I don't have to. Eric, why are you being so naive about this. What if this guy does something awful to you? Eric - I have to have faith. Nicole - Would you please listen to me; I actually think I know what I'm talking about here. Please do not let that guy move in here. What if he hurts you?

Vargas is in the visiting room. He recalls having a little chat with Nick in prison about Nick paying him back big time. Looks like that day is going to be today Nicky.

Caroline tells Gabi she has a little present for her. I carried this when I married Shawn. My grandmother gave me this and I thought it could be the something old; it certainly qualifies. She hands her a small bible. Gabi would be honoured. They hug.

Kristen doesn't know what to say. John laughs - That's got to be a first. Brady joins them - What did I miss here? John - I came here to talk to you alone but now that Kristen's here it's perfect because there is something that I want to say to the two of you.

Segment 3: Nick - You know, us being together, it's all because of you Caroline. If you'd never given me a job Gabi and I might never have met. Caroline - Well marriage is tough, especially in the beginning, so don't blow it. Nick - We won't. Caroline heads back to the kitchen. Gabi - Earlier Kate gave me these beautiful earrings and now I get this ... I can't believe that Will's family is being so nice. I think they all know we want to give this baby the life that she deserves. Nick - Yeah I hope so. They leave.

Eric - Nothing is going to happen to me. Nicole - You can't bring some criminal in here that might hurt you and take you away from St Luke's. Eric - It's not going to happen. Nicole - You don't know that. Eric - I think you're borrowing trouble. Nicole - No I'm not. I know what ex-con's are like. I know how they think. Eric - Because of your Dad. Nicole - No. Because I've been with a few ... do you not remember that I was in prison.

EJ and Sami are walking through the square. I'm absolutely not going to move into the house without you and the children. Sami - He is going to start working on you EJ and he is going to use us to do it. EJ - I know my father. He's been through hell. I think the only thing he wants to do is spend some time with his grandchildren and you know they could be quite a useful diversion. Sami - Right. You're telling me Stefano helping Johnny with his rock collection is going to stop him from being a pyschotic monster. EJ - It's not going to be just the two of us and him. Sami - Kate's moving back? EJ - No, Kate's long out of the picture. Sami - Thank God for that. EJ - Kristen will be there however. She moved back into the mansion with Brady. Sami - No, there is no way my brother is living with that cow in that mansion. It's not going to happen.

John - I know the two of you have strong feelings for each other. Brady - That's why we moved in together. John - It's the next logical step but you see this ... I never expected this which is why I had such a strong reaction to it. However I'm trying to look at things differently here so I would like to start all over again. Can we do that? Can we bury the hatchet?

Segment 4: Eric - Yes I do remember that you've been in prison which is why I would assume you would be so much more compassionate. Nicole - Look whoever this guy is I wish him the best. I hope he turns a corner in life; I hope he changes but I don't have faith that that's what he really wants for himself. I don't know why you think that you can create some kind of miracle for him. Eric - I did for you and it worked out alright, didn't it? Nicole - That's different. I just can't risk losing you again. Eric - I've got to get to Statesville. He leaves. Nicole - It's time I appeal to a higher power.

Brady - Just how do we start over? John - For starters, how about dinner, just the three of us tonight? Brady - What about Marlena? John - I don't think it's going to work. So what do you say, should I have my assistant make some reservations. Kristen - Why not, we have to eat right? It might be fun, just the three of us. John will contact his assistant. Brady mouths - Thank you. Kristen mouths back - You owe me. She then says she has to leave. John - Thanks for agreeing to this kid. Brady - Sure. What made you do it? Outside Kristen talks to herself. What is going on with you John? I know you'd rather stick needles in your eyes then accept me in Brady's life. What are you up to? This is going to be so much fun.

Sami - There's no way Brady would do that. He wouldn't do it to my mom or John or Victor. EJ - He moved in yesterday. Sami - I can't do it. I can't live with Kristen. EJ reminds her she worked with Kristen. Sami - She tried to kill my mother. EJ - Everyone tries to kill somebody every now and then. She probably feels really sorry. Sami gets very sarcastic - now we can be besties. EJ - You can at least try. The way things are going you could end up being related. Sami - Moving in there has disaster written all over it. EJ - Just remember why we're doing this. It's for William so if you have to suck up to my father and my sister that's exactly what you're going to do. Sami - Then I think we should get one thing clear first. If I say no I'm not moving in there then you are not moving in there either, right, even if your father orders you to.

Hope lets Rafe in. It's really nice of you to come; putting up a good front. Rafe - I have no idea what you're talking about. Hope - Oh no? I know you have misgivings about this marriage. I know you're not particularly happy about it. Rafe - Well here's the thing. I love my sister. She's the only one I've got left. She loves Nick and if I don't support this wedding I'm going to lose her ... besides Nick loves her, that's half the battle, right? Hope - Do you want me to convince you? Rafe - Nah, I've convinced myself. Hope - About what? Rafe - Oh I don't know ... just that this nagging feeling I have will go away once I see my sister happy, getting what she wants. Hope - This nagging feeling ... any idea what it's about? There's a knock on the door. It's Gabi and Nick. Hugs all around. Gabi is so glad Rafe is here. Hope - So are you ready? Nick - I've been ready for a long time. Is the Justice of the Peace here? Hope - Not yet, soon. Nick - Rafe, I actually wanted to have a quick word with you. Hope takes Gabi to get her flowers. Nick - There's just something I wanted to get off my chest.

Segment 5: EJ tells Sami he's not going anywhere without her and the children. If Will is serious about getting father's help he needs to go and see him and mend some fences. EJ gets a text. He has a meeting. Think about this ... it's your decision ... it's up to you. He leaves.

Nick - It means a lot to me that you're here today. Rafe - That's it? That's what you wanted to get off your chest? Nick - No. This is the house my parents were married in. Tom and Alice built this house because they loved each other and they loved family. So I wanted to clear the air and let you know that you're family to me now. You're my brother. Rafe shakes his hand. I wish you the best, I really do. They hug. Nick - I'm going to give Gabi a wonderful life. In the living room Jen says so now you have something blue, something old and now you need something new. She hands her a gift. Gabi - No, you're letting me get married in your house ... really, you don't have to get me anything. Hope tells her to open the box. It appears to be a silk scarf. Gabi - OMG, this is beautiful. Jen - That is from Jessica, Nick's mom, it came for you this morning. Hope hands her an envelope - It's from Jennifer and me. Gabi opens the card. Gabi, This bracelet belonged to Alice and one day it will be yours. Hope hands her a box - Here's your something borrowed. Gabi - Oh wow, thank you. I feel so blessed. Nick and Rafe enter the room. Nick - Just like I felt the first day I laid eyes on you.

Nicole paces. That is the last time I ask you for a favour Father Matt. Come on, think Nicole. Eric's going to get hurt. Caroline walks in - No one is going to hurt Eric.

John tells Brady that when he was in Italy he visited every town he saw with Brady's mother. As I walked around I started thinking about how much I loved her and how much I love you and I realised I have to figure this thing out or I'm about to lose the last living link I have with Izzy B. And I won't do that. Kristen or no Kristen. Brady appreciates that but I don't think your feelings about Kristen have changed and that's going to be a problem. And you still haven't answered my question about what you said on New Year's Eve. John - Damn it son, I was so upset then maybe I just misspoke. Brady - So you lied to me about what Kristen said to get what you want. Is that what you're saying to me.

Kristen walks up to Marlena who is at the nurse's station. Marlena looks up when Kristen speaks to her - I don't have to talk to you. She walks away. Kristen - Maybe you'd like to know that Brady did fine last night. He wasn't consumed by Satan or anything else. Marlena - Did you happen to know that Brady left the DiMera mausoleum this morning to have breakfast with his father. Kristen - How did you find that out? Marlena - I saw Brady outside the coffeeshop. Kristen - Did he tell you that I was there too? Marlena - You were there with John? Kristen - Yeah, just the two of us. Kind of like old times. You want to hear the real kicker. John has decided to accept me as the woman Brady loves. Marlena - I don't believe you. Kristen - You should. I don't want to ruin your day but the three of us are having dinner tonight. Marlena - You're trying to get me riled up and it's not going to work. Just then Kristen gets a text from John's assistant telling her what restaurant they're going to have dinner at tonight. She holds up her phone to Marlena.

Segment 6: Rafe tells Gabi that when Nick came in earlier he said he was going to take care of you and he will cause he's a good man and he's going to love you, provide for you and the baby and keep you safe.

Vargas is putting on street clothes.

JP - Do you Gabriella take Nicholas to be your lawfully wedded husband for richer or poorer, for better or for worse, in sickness and in health as long as you both shall live?
Gabi - I do.
JP - Do you Nicholas take Gabriella to be your lawfully wedded wife for richer or poorer, for better or for worse, in sickness and in health as long as you both shall live?
Nick - I do.
JP - You may exchange the rings now. Rafe hands them over.

Vargas slips a ring on to one of his fingers.

JP - By the power invested in me I now pronounce you husband and wife. Nick and Gabi kiss.

A guard tells Vargas he's a free man. Do you have any plans?
Vargas - As a matter of fact I do.

Nicole - I think Eric is making a really big mistake. Caroline - Well you might know about that. Nicole - Yeah, I'm the authority. Caroline - What's the mistake? Nicole - Will you believe me if I tell you? Caroline - I believe that you care about my grandson so what is this about Chloe?

John - I'm so sorry about what I said on New Year's Eve. Brady - You were lying to me ... John - Would you please listen. Kristen had upset Marlena to the point where Doc felt that she couldn't talk to me about Kristen anymore. She had no idea how to tell me about the two of you and because of that I was totally unprepared for what I walked in on. Not that there's a good way to see a woman from your past in the arms of your son so yeah I was shocked. I was upset on so many different levels that I ended up saying things that I now regret. Do you believe that? Brady - I've got to go. John - Are we still on for dinner tonight? Brady - We're on for dinner. He leaves.

Sami tells herself EJ is right when he told her if helping Will means she has to suck up to his sister and father she has to do it. If it means Will gets to be with his daughter I can make sucking up into an artform. She thinks about Kristen ordering her around and her sucking up to Kristen. LOL at Kristen saying - Father finds you so annoying. It's unfortunate you're so incompetent, isn't it? Kristen loves having Sami living there. Watching her bite her tongue, keeping all her feelings inside, the woman with the biggest mouth in the world forced to kowtow to the people she despises the most. Sami is bringing the martini she made for her. Kristen - I know you would love to throw that in my face but then you know I could pluck Nick Fallon from wherever I stashed him and he's going to steal that baby right back again. Sami tells herself - I can do it. For Will I can do anything.

Marlena - You're having dinner with John? Kristen - Yeah, isn't that great. I guess going to Europe by himself gave him the chance to think clearly for a change ... you know, without you braying in his ear. I guess he decided that his son is so important to him, that he's so anxious to reel Brady back in that he's decided he was wrong about me. Marlena - We'll see who's reeling whom back in. I'll just talk to John. Kristen - Except John's not talking to you. I guess you're just going to have to face the facts. John is back, apparently not for you. Ouch. She walks away.

Segment 7: Nicole - My name's Nicole, Mrs. Brady, not Chloe. Caroline - Oh, I know that. It's just that you two have your heads together so much I got mixed up. So what is the problem with Eric? Nicole - Eric is part of some prison outreach program or something. He's going to turn St Luke's into a halfway house. Caroline - What's wrong with that? Nicole - There's going to be an ex-con living here. Caroline - You? Nicole - No! Some guy he thinks has rehabilitated. I'm more cynical than that and I think you are too. Could you just talk to him please. Caroline - No. Nicole - Why? Caroline - Because maybe I'm not as cynical as you are. I trust my grandson's judgement. Maybe you should too. She leaves.

Vargas is signing papers when Eric arrives. Eric asks him if he's ready. Vargas - Yeah. I can't tell you how grateful I am for this opportunity. Eric - I'm happy to help you make this adjustment. Vargas - I think Salem's going to be the perfect fit for me.

Nick and Gabi kiss. Nick - We did it, you and me. No one is ever going to come between you and me and our family ever again. Do you hear that little girl?

Sami tells herself she can do this. Whatever they throw at me, I can do it for Will. Cue another daydream of Sami fawning all over Kristen. In this daydream she hears Marlena calling out - Run Sami, save yourself. Kristen doesn't hear a thing. Marlena - I'm begging you Sami, run for your life. Sami - That is my mother. It sounds like it's coming from the basement. Kristen - I've been meaning to have that basement soundproofed, silly me. Sami - You're doing it again. You're holding her hostage again! Kristen - You didn't have a problem with us dealing with Nick when he was in your way. Your mother's in my way. This is how the DiMera's solve problems. I think I need something crunchy. Would you get me those peanuts - chop, chop. Sami picks the martini Kristen set down and throws it in her face. Sami - Who am I kidding. I can't do this.

Brady and Kristen meet up in the park near the square. Kristen asks how it went after she left. It went. Dinner's still on it's just that my Dad is so bad at hiding his real feelings. Kristen - He misses you. No matter what he says he's worried about you. Brady - It's not just that though. I'm really beginning to understand why he acted the way he did when he found out about us. Kristen - Because he hates me. Brady - Quite the opposite I think. He talks a good game but I don't think he's ever gotten you out of his system.

Marlena comes into the pub and sees John sitting there. When she says his name he says hi. She asks if she can sit down. Sure. Marlena - It's really good to see you. I went a couple rounds with Kristen. She told me that you're taking her and Brady to supper. Silence. I didn't believe it when she said it ... Oh I get it, I know what you're doing. You came back to town to nail her. You're going to destroy her, aren't you?
Offline Profile Goto Top

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Mar 15 2013, 03:41 PM
AFaithL
Mar 15 2013, 02:16 PM
I don't know if they are trying to turn fans against John or what....but John and Marlena fans aren't going to root for anything but a John/Marlena reconciliation.
No shipper wants anything but their ship together...so the only way to do it is to destroy one half so that the audience will be 'better' with the other half moving on. It's what they've always done with every pairing look at J&J as an example...people would rather see Jack back and in a relationship with anyone else but Jennifer at this point...and if you ask they'd rather Jennifer be the one who had died and not Jack.
I see what you're saying, but I fell in love with J&M when they were apart. I don't mind a seperation, if it is IN. CHARACTER. If Marlena had left John to marry Stefano in order to keep Brady and John safe, that is something I would be FINE with. I would not mind at all. This is plot driven shit to promote something, and fans don't usually like plot driven shit. We watch for our characters, to see what they're doing. John & Marlena are beyond plot driven, made-up, out-of-character crapfests at this point. They are a married couple, who've been through it all, and it IS possible to write them entertainingly still. Sheffer managed it! For two months, J&M fans were in heaven. J&M were fun, sexy, sassy, they both were in character.

This is not in character (there's in character, and then there's the other side of the scale and this is so beyond even that), thus fans are not going to like it. They don't see John and Marlena acting like John & Marlena.

Hell, at this point, I'd rather Marlena left John's douchey ass, but then there's the part of me that feels and remembers what they are, that it's not really J&M.
Offline Profile Goto Top

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

lysie
Mar 15 2013, 09:06 PM
blueskies
Mar 15 2013, 09:04 PM
You know, if John and Marlena were secretly working together and just putting on a public "we're broken up" front, that would actually be a great twist to their part of this storyline.
It would, though at this point I'd question them waiting so long to let the audience in on it. I think it really might turn out that John, at the least, is doing this on purpose and not letting her in on it to protect her. But again...they really should have let the audience in on that a long time ago. But I don't mind them being at odds. I'd just really like to see her fight back more instead of just sitting there in bewilderment.
Exactly why. And John would know, if in character he'd know, that Marlena would not stand for being treated like this. He also wouldn't hurt her. He'd find a way to not have her in danger AND do his plan.
Offline Profile Goto Top

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Hamilton
Mar 15 2013, 10:18 PM
Ej is so damn dull now. I can't believe they thought this was the way to go with him. I keep expecting things to turn and for him to be someone of interest again, but this butcher job keeps going on and on.

When did Marlena become such a patsy? This woman is shrewd and a fighter, but you'd never know it the way she's ambling around.

Vargas creeps me out. I don't want Nicole near him! In fact I want Nicole to get her ass out of that convent. I can't stand how squashed her personality has become while there. I want crazy, fun loving, confident, with a scheme in her back pocket Nicole, not this whiny, worrisome woman who wrings her hands over her secret desire for yet another guy she just can't have.
I think they ruined this by not making it Eric who is the one struggling hardcore with fantasies. I'd like it if Nicole had no idea what a temptress she was to him.

I got a laugh out of Sami's fantasy. I'd love it even more if it turned out to be reality a month down the line.

Rafe looked HOT in that suit!
This is the woman who shot Stefano DiMera on a catwalk at a concert hall, because he'd messed with her family one too many times. That was BEFORE he put her in a cage, and before he caused her to become possessed, and before he tried to have her soulmate executed. She may be a good person, but she's not a sitting-down-waiting-for-something-to-happen kind of good girl.
Offline Profile Goto Top

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Mar 15 2013, 10:30 PM
Fairygodmother
Mar 15 2013, 09:49 PM
I'm sick of how Marlena is being written. She is a person with spunk. This isn't any Marlena I know.
This is the 2001 Tom Langan version of John and Marlena. And yes, Marlena was this passive when Kyle Lowder's Brady was being verbally abusive to her. John wasn't this big of an ass though. They are really trying to destroy him.
Actually he was. He's just colder now. He wasn't as cold with her, but as asshole-y? Absolutely he was. He actually believed Marlena was jealous of Isabella, for crying out loud.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Hamilton
Member Avatar

The Room Stops
Mar 16 2013, 01:01 PM
Hamilton
Mar 15 2013, 10:18 PM
Ej is so damn dull now. I can't believe they thought this was the way to go with him. I keep expecting things to turn and for him to be someone of interest again, but this butcher job keeps going on and on.

When did Marlena become such a patsy? This woman is shrewd and a fighter, but you'd never know it the way she's ambling around.

Vargas creeps me out. I don't want Nicole near him! In fact I want Nicole to get her ass out of that convent. I can't stand how squashed her personality has become while there. I want crazy, fun loving, confident, with a scheme in her back pocket Nicole, not this whiny, worrisome woman who wrings her hands over her secret desire for yet another guy she just can't have.
I think they ruined this by not making it Eric who is the one struggling hardcore with fantasies. I'd like it if Nicole had no idea what a temptress she was to him.

I got a laugh out of Sami's fantasy. I'd love it even more if it turned out to be reality a month down the line.

Rafe looked HOT in that suit!
This is the woman who shot Stefano DiMera on a catwalk at a concert hall, because he'd messed with her family one too many times. That was BEFORE he put her in a cage, and before he caused her to become possessed, and before he tried to have her soulmate executed. She may be a good person, but she's not a sitting-down-waiting-for-something-to-happen kind of good girl.
I agree! That's the woman I want to see.
Offline Profile Goto Top

nightfan

Brady, haven't you heard that blood is thicker than water?
That means you should side with John and Marlena, not with your flavor-of-the-moment.

I don't mind Sami's out-of-nowhere pink streak. The first time seeing it, it seemed like a gift to the fans. "We get it - she's a rebel, not a heroine or Marlena redux." And that made me so appreciative. That kind of in-character writing and presentation is why I'm regularly watching Days again.

Nicole: Like Fr. Eric, I had forgotten you were in prison, too!
But then, so many characters have been in jail on this show that you almost assume everyone's an ex-con.

Also, did I miss something? It's only a matter of time before Kate realizes Will signed away his rights to the baby. How can this possibly be kept a secret? And who would believe Will voluntarily did this?

Offline Profile Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

DAYS was excellent this week. A little boring, but so good, if that makes sense.

A lot of classic soap stuff happening. The show is really excellent right now. It's not perfect. I don't think it ever will be again, but it is great.

This Kristen storyline has me hooked. ED is the fucking best. Seeing Joe Mascolo back is awesome. I love the makeover the Dimera Mansion got. I still don't love Eric Martsolf in the role, but I have read articles with him recently that make me like him a lot more. Maybe it is just Brady I don't like. Anyway, LOVE this storyline - despite the writers writing John VERY out of character.

The Chloe/Daniel/Jen storyline is a little snoozy, but this week was very classic soap, and I enjoyed it. It's great to see Nancy back too. Jen would be the other character I feel like the writers have ZERO grasp on. Chloe, the other. John and Jen and Chloe.

It is good to see Josh Taylor and Kristian Alfonso, but I do feel bad for them a little for their lack of storyline.

Sami and Lucas breaking into the evidence room was great. I miss LUMI!!!! I will take them any way I can get them, even as friends/parents/co-schemers. This was also classic soap.

Speaking of scheming, Will really needs to grow some balls. He has a mischievous pedigree, and it is time the show tapped into it - even a little bit. He is SUCH A WIMP!

The worst thing about DAYS right now is the Hair department, IMO. They're awful! But if that is the worst thing I can say about the show, then bravo, DAYS! Now, keep it the F up!
Edited by King, Mar 17 2013, 12:10 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

What makeover did the DiMera mansion get?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Floridagirl
Member Avatar

Ummmm, the chess board was rearranged...
Offline Profile Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

Oh, it looked different to me. I must be going cray!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Days Pretender
Member Avatar

Laufeyson
Mar 15 2013, 07:11 AM
Who's the lady kneeling next to Lindsey Hartley? That pose is so unflattering.
Sammi... :x :shithitfan:
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic