Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
About.com Interview with Meredith Scott Lynn
Topic Started: Mar 15 2013, 12:40 PM (1,047 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

http://daysofourlives.about.com/od/ActorInterviews/a/Meredith-Scott-Lynn-anne-Is-A-Callous-Hardened-Bitch.htm
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Marlene

Thanks for posting. I really enjoyed that. She seems to really be enjoying herself.

Lil
Member Avatar

I LOVE ANNE!!! I hope she sticks around a while. Hook her up with Lucas! Clearly MSL would be down with that hahahaha

AFaithL

She's an Eric Martsolf fan.

Well, she's got taste..:

am103
Member Avatar

Fun interview. Does this mean she's sticking around after Chloe is gone? Seriously, they should pair her up with Lucas. Then you'd have Jen with someone that Lucas hates and Lucas with someone that Jen hates. It practically writes itself! (Not that I'm pimping Dannifer, because that's the last thing I would do, lol.)
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

supercool74
Member Avatar

I want the people who love Jennifer to hate me and the people who hate Jennifer to love me; however they want to express it, she says matter-of-factly.

I like that she acknowledges that some people do hate Jennifer. :D
Edited by supercool74, Mar 15 2013, 01:29 PM.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

LOVE Anne. She better stay around once this s/l ends. We need some mean girls to balance out Princess Jennifer.

james0479
Member Avatar

I love me some Anne and this actress is a riot! Loved this interview. Days got lucky with this casting and I hope they will keep Anne around for awhile and feature her more often

Romancer66

If third-run Jennifer bore any resemblance to her first- or even second-run self, I'd probably dislike Anne, or at least felt that her hatred was misplaced. But this version of Jennifer is so unremittingly awful in just about every way that I can't feel too sorry that someone is going to keep giving her hell. I just wish Anne's anti-Jennifer sentiment had a sounder basis than resentment over a hospital job. If DAYS still bore any resemblance to classic soap, I'd think Anne and Jennifer were destined to turn out to be half-sisters.

jam6242
Member Avatar

She's a decent actress but if they're going to keep Anne around I hope they flesh out the character more. I'm over Anne simply being mean to Jennifer for no reason other than Jennifer beating her out for a job that doesn't seem that high prestige to begin with (didn't Stephanie Johnson have the same job right out of college).

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

God I love this woman. I think I like the actress even more than the character and I'm a big fan of the character. That was a pretty good interview, I like that she loves Jessica Lange, who is a god. I really do hope Anne sticks around long after Chloe is gone. I didn't really like the scenes with Anne at the Pub spying for Chloe, they were pretty silly and boring, but for the most part I've enjoyed everything about Anne. I also like that this actress seems to know the reality of the show and that not all people worship at the altar of Jennifer. A lot of actors and writers think everyone loves the good guys and "love to hate" the bad guys, but sometimes the good guys just suck (Jennifer, old Rafe) and some bad guys are just awesome.

I wouldn't mind seeing her with Lucas or anyone really, but I do hope they always keep her a bitch regardless of how far they take the character.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

jam6242
Mar 15 2013, 01:44 PM
She's a decent actress but if they're going to keep Anne around I hope they flesh out the character more. I'm over Anne simply being mean to Jennifer for no reason other than Jennifer beating her out for a job that doesn't seem that high prestige to begin with (didn't Stephanie Johnson have the same job right out of college).
Jennifer got the job because she's a Horton. And she's obviously only there to stay close to Daniel. The real Jennifer is a reporter, and she's off with a very-alive Jack, finding stories to report around the world.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Also, it's freaking Enid, who rocked my boots off in Legally Blonde.

somersetfan
Member Avatar

I heart Anne. I really hope she sticks around after this story ends. The character/actress could fit in well with any of characters currently on the canvas.

I would SALIVATE a story where Anne drives Jenn slowly to madness just like Laura. Of course Dr. Harry could save the day in the end but the amazing possibilities with a story like that is endless.
Edited by somersetfan, Mar 15 2013, 02:13 PM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Mar 15 2013, 01:21 PM
She's an Eric Martsolf fan.

Well, she's got taste..:
My thoughts exactly! :wub2:

Kriss4

That was a nice interview. Fun!

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

MORE ANNE!

granolagirl
Member Avatar
Not here for St. Jack of the Immaculate Redemption

jam6242
Mar 15 2013, 01:44 PM
This... she pretty much confirmed that character isn't getting any more layers.

I'm glad we have conflict now because for a long time we didn't even have that, but it doesn't fill the vacuum of character and story.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply