Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
NBC Spoiler Pics week of March 18th
Topic Started: Mar 15 2013, 05:26 PM (3,076 Views)
WillFan
Member Avatar

http://www.nbc.com/days-of-our-lives/photos/sneak-peek-wk-of-31813/12901/#item=281290
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DJsMommy
Member Avatar
❤Brami❤

TFP! Nicole & Vargas?! Dude does look great with his shirt off. Love the tatts!

blueskies
Member Avatar

Yeah that last one isn't a DVR alert...unless they want to alert me to turn it off?

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Ari looks beautiful in that pic with the Nicole/Vargas spoiler.

"Eric and Hope take ex-con Vargas to the pub for lunch." Translation: Eric chaperones Hope & Vargas' first date. ;)
(in all seriousness though, i'm sure it won't be a surprise when we see that Nick is at the pub while Eric & Hope are there with Vargas & he freaks out as a result.)

I'm all for a Hope/Vargas/Nicole triangle. lol.
(But Days still needs to tell us what the hell is up with Bo. It's getting a bit ridiculous. They dropped a few 1/2 hints & we've gotten nothing since.)
Edited by Supergirlx2, Mar 15 2013, 06:04 PM.

niki51586

I haven't watched DOOL in months and I rarely come in here but today when I seen the preview photos I thought, 'obviously things don't change'. Daniel and Jennifer are breaking up and getting back together for what the 30th time in 2 years? What part of this storyline sucks do these writers not get?

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Has Abby caught the Jennifer Horton Funky Hair disease?

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Why, yes, Daniel, as a matter of fact, Jennifer SHOULDN'T be fully over Jack.

mer4santo
Member Avatar

Are you focking kidding me, Dannifer reunite? Make.It.Stop

Maggie28wubsEj
Member Avatar

Jennifer and Daniel reunite after being a whole 2 seconds apart. How many times must we go through this break up, get back together bull shit?

annie21

"Daniel suggests that Jennifer hasn't fully let go of Jack."

Wuh? Where is he getting that idea? This reminds me of about a year ago under MarDar when Daniel broke up with Jennifer because he saw that look in her eye when she looked at Jack. Huh? None of the rest of us saw anything close to that. And here we are again with Daniel claiming to see feelings that Jennifer is not showing to us the audience. It's BS and fake, fake, fake. Enough already with the telling us instead of showing us.

AFaithL

Dannifer reunite after a few days, but John and Marlena are still being written OOC 4 months later.

Romancer66

annie21
Mar 15 2013, 08:36 PM

Wuh? Where is he getting that idea? This reminds me of about a year ago under MarDar when Daniel broke up with Jennifer because he saw that look in her eye when she looked at Jack. Huh? None of the rest of us saw anything close to that. And here we are again with Daniel claiming to see feelings that Jennifer is not showing to us the audience. It's BS and fake, fake, fake. Enough already with the telling us instead of showing us.

Agreed. Based on what we've seen onscreen since the elevator fell, Jen-Jen's most likely response to that would be "Jack Who?" :rolleyes:

I'm also sick of Jack's memory being brought up to create artificial angst for this Dud Duo. He has nothing to do with Bitchifer coming out to play over Daniel's supposed rendezvous with Chloe. Nor has he been standing in the way of her knocking boots with another man--she's been hot to trot with Daniel for weeks. All of Jennifer's choices in this godawful storyline have been her own, and I devoutly hope they come back to bite her in the ass someday.

bomber
Member Avatar

annie21
Mar 15 2013, 08:36 PM

Well given that by Friday they are reunited, she must let him go pretty quickly. Stupid story.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

"DVR Alert: Jennifer and Daniel reunite." :eyeroll: Oh thank god! I thought Salem's most perfect couple would be separated for more than 12 hours and I don't know if the viewers could survive it. Can they please leave Jack's name out of this travesty of a relationship? Daniel suggests that Jennifer hasn't fully let go of Jack? Bitch please, the dingbat didn't give a damn when Jack was tortured mentally and physically by a terrorist cell and was more concerned about Orange Dong's shaky hands and two week vacation from Salem then anything Jack went through. No worries Daniel, Jennifer will be getting horizontal for you soon and all will be right in the land of Orange Glow and Princess Bad Hair. :drunk: :flipoff:

Lil
Member Avatar

It's so crazy...everyone (almost) here and everyone I know personally who watches DAYS are completely anti-Dannifer...Yet when I see SOD in the supermarket and flip through they pimp the Hell out of them. Same goes for these silly promos.

WHY?!?!?!?! lol I guess I will never get it.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Fetch reunion = Pure utter trash!!

That picture of them caressing each others face...how incredibly wooden and its just down right embarassing at this point.

NO one likes this pairing...NO ONE...we can all see there is no chemistry...NONE!
Edited by Mitchapalooza, Mar 18 2013, 04:38 PM.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

JDeveraux_91
Mar 16 2013, 08:44 AM
"DVR Alert: Jennifer and Daniel reunite." :eyeroll: Oh thank god! I thought Salem's most perfect couple would be separated for more than 12 hours and I don't know if the viewers could survive it. Can they please leave Jack's name out of this travesty of a relationship? Daniel suggests that Jennifer hasn't fully let go of Jack? Bitch please, the dingbat didn't give a damn when Jack was tortured mentally and physically by a terrorist cell and was more concerned about Orange Dong's shaky hands and two week vacation from Salem then anything Jack went through. No worries Daniel, Jennifer will be getting horizontal for you soon and all will be right in the land of Orange Glow and Princess Bad Hair. :drunk: :flipoff:
STAMP!

Enough is enough with this god damned pairing!

Its just NOT WORKING DAYS!

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Just when I want to really throw my full support behind this show...I can't and that is because of this shows UNRELENTING (and painfully mind-boggling) support of FETCH.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Dan/Jen sucks, but damn do we talk about it. I do appreciate that so far this reunion seems like it won't involve invasive surgery in a random location. So, y'know. Baby steps, maybe.

This Abby/Cameron deal worries me. I hope Days isn't traveling down a road they probably shouldn't.

granolagirl
Member Avatar

Nick/Will/Gabi and Nicole/Vargas, yes. The rest, zzz.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply