Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Promo for the week of March 18th
Topic Started: Mar 15 2013, 07:23 PM (2,400 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

http://www.nbc.com/days-of-our-lives/video/weekly-preview-31813/n33864/
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

Finally a good promo! :D I have to admit though, Kristen looks rather shocked when Brady falls to one knee there.

The one thing that bothers me is that Kristen is wearing the same dress she is today, and Brady doesn't propose till Wednesday, so obviously this is the beginning of another long ass day.
Edited by blueskies, Mar 15 2013, 07:38 PM.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

See, if we didn't already know that Brady was being played by Kristen. I would've said that Kristen needed to kick Brady's ass for acting like a little child just because his parents said "no" to him. Like, seriously you're just going to propose to your girlfriend because you know it's going to piss your parents off? Please grow up.
Edited by Panda Panda, Mar 15 2013, 07:48 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Marlene

At least J&M are in a promo

AFaithL

Yeah John an Marlena are in it, but they are out-of-character. Seriously, someone must hate them. No way would they be this cold.

Dreamy
Member Avatar

YT please?

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Seems like the promos are getting even shorter.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Do they ever actually *play* these promos anywhere besides posting them online?? I swear I haven't seen a Days promo on NBC primetime since the Salem Stalker/Serial Killer (whatever it was called) back in like 2004. Maybe I'm just not watching the right shows....

lysie
Member Avatar

blueskies
Mar 16 2013, 11:15 AM
Do they ever actually *play* these promos anywhere besides posting them online?? I swear I haven't seen a Days promo on NBC primetime since the Salem Stalker/Serial Killer (whatever it was called) back in like 2004. Maybe I'm just not watching the right shows....
Every now and then I'll hear about someone seeing one. I don't watch much NBC so I can't speak from personal experience.

Maggie28wubsEj
Member Avatar

This story would be a lot better if I cared for Brady. He's so blah.

darraholic
Member Avatar

I know if I'm watching NBC on a Saturday night (Yeah, I know, don't judge me for my lack of life) they will air DOOL promos.

eyebrowns

blueskies
They promoted the DAYSaster in primetime. That's the last time I saw one.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Mar 15 2013, 08:31 PM
Yeah John an Marlena are in it, but they are out-of-character. Seriously, someone must hate them. No way would they be this cold.
Now if this is the scene where John tells Marlena he was just being an ass and apologizes and tells her his plan... then they start to have sex in his hotel room as Brady bursts in and interrupts... I'd be superpsyched, despite the coitus interruptus... I'd rather have that than what'll happen.
Edited by The Room Stops, Mar 16 2013, 01:16 PM.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

lysie
Mar 16 2013, 11:17 AM
blueskies
Every now and then I'll hear about someone seeing one. I don't watch much NBC so I can't speak from personal experience.
It's a pretty rare occurrence to see a Days promo on NBC. For a short time in November they played the weekly promos after the last show on Friday, but they've obviously stopped doing that.

NBC is really terrible promoting their show. Community,Parks & Recs, 30 Rock, ect have all had the same issue with having their show promoted.
Edited by Panda Panda, Mar 16 2013, 05:13 PM.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

blueskies
Always during Dateline on Friday nights and Sunday nights...I have never seen them anywhere else.

I only know that cause we DVR Dateline all the time.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

If they did play these promos during NBC primetime no one would see them anyway considering the shape of their primetime lineups. They really need someone new to come in and help them with promotion and setting their lineups.

I liked the promo because of the characters featured more than I liked the actual promo. Drake was starting to get a little better with his acting before they sent John away and now he's looking like he's back to where he was when he first returned. I hate that Kristen's plan is to get revenge on John and Marlena, but they're so rarely seen right now. Hopefully that starts changing now.

AFaithL

Yeah, the definite weak link in Kristen's return is trying to destroy John and Marlena. I much prefer her with Brady, Stefano, EJ, and Sami.

I like her scenes with Marlena, but anything involving John's involvement, and I'll pass...just not enjoyable. Unless he is actually working with - and uniting with - Marlena.

TvJunkiie
Member Avatar

And there goes your plan John :facepalm: Seriously though, Brady is a grown ass man if he wants to be with kristine thats his problem. If were John i would focus more on my marriage!
Edited by TvJunkiie, Mar 17 2013, 12:58 AM.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

blueskies
Mar 15 2013, 07:32 PM
Finally a good promo! :D I have to admit though, Kristen looks rather shocked when Brady falls to one knee there.

The one thing that bothers me is that Kristen is wearing the same dress she is today, and Brady doesn't propose till Wednesday, so obviously this is the beginning of another long ass day.
Kristen might all of the sudden remember brady as baby ;)

Posted Image

all she need brady shirtless she wil forget brady as baby :blulaugh:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply