Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of 3/18
Topic Started: Mar 18 2013, 04:30 AM (27,898 Views)
NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

And I would LOVE it if Chrishell Stause came to DAYS! I LOVE LOVE LOVE her! I hope she's for Lucas! :wub:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MericP
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Mar 22 2013, 08:13 AM
DiMeraFan67
Mar 22 2013, 08:08 AM
Aimikins
Mar 22 2013, 12:43 AM
samwel
Mar 21 2013, 10:15 PM
Ali_Sweeney Alison Sweeney 35m Hey @FL_EJami_Fans ! Thanks for the beautiful flowers! We really appreciate your enthusiasm & support! XOXO pic.twitter.com/MpRevrfYow

Posted Image
Sorry, but I think AS looks old as hell in this pic....not flattering at all.

James on the other hand is smokin'!
I wasn't going to be the one to say it about AS, but yeah she's lucky most people locked their focus onto James Scott because she looks like hell. I've never once seen a pic of them where I questioned their age difference. As soon as I saw this pic I googled both of them to see how far apart they were. Two years, looks like 10 here.
I'll say it...the red doesn't go well with her skin tone...and I'm not sure what it is, if it's the instagram or whatever she's using for twit pics of late but this is the second pic that I've noticed in the last few weeks that she is looking older that normal....IMHO I think she's just too thin at the moment...but the red lipstick is not a good look on her...I prefer the corals and pinks on her....
I agree.

Ali is very pretty but that picture does her no favors.

That red is awful on her lips and the eyes are way too much. Ugh.

James on the other hand.

:faints:

am103
Member Avatar

I wouldn't mind seeing Stause cast as Autumn for Lucas. Anything to give him a story!

six
Member Avatar

Tammy
Mar 23 2013, 01:50 PM
Matt
Mar 23 2013, 01:05 PM
lysie
Mar 23 2013, 01:00 PM
DiMeraFan67
Mar 23 2013, 12:02 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
The Beetlejuice effect isn't a Farah thing.
That's more for the craycray soft drink homonym she who shall not be named.
Go ahead, say it, I DARE ya! :toetap: LMAO!
I'm seriously considering it.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Some are speculating that Stause could be for the 'Keara Baldwin' casting call. If someone could find and repost that ...

six
Member Avatar

I think we'll see Emily return before we see Autumn.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

six
Mar 23 2013, 05:07 PM
I think we'll see Emily return before we see Autumn.
That's right. Because FETCH needs angst, and Lucas doesn't. *sigh* Things are terribly messed up in this world..........

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

six
Mar 23 2013, 05:03 PM
Tammy
Matt
lysie
Mar 23 2013, 01:00 PM

That's more for the craycray soft drink homonym she who shall not be named.
Don't. You. Dare! I already got an email from her or someone hacking her mail address a week or two ago. It was some sort of spam but seeing that name in my inbox after 4 or 5 years chilled me to the bone.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Grandpa Hughes
Mar 23 2013, 05:21 PM
six
Tammy
Matt

Don't. You. Dare! I already got an email from her or someone hacking her mail address a week or two ago. It was some sort of spam but seeing that name in my inbox after 4 or 5 years chilled me to the bone.
K.......K........K.......Ko........Ko............OK, I can't do it.

Lucky
Member Avatar
Rafe proves EJ is a little bitch

Bright Eyes
Mar 23 2013, 05:04 PM
Some are speculating that Stause could be for the 'Keara Baldwin' casting call. If someone could find and repost that ...
A casting call has gone out for "Keara Baldwin", who is described as a 25 to 30-year-old beautiful Caucasian. She is a physical therapist who grew up poor. The breakdown says she "Hides herself behind plain hairstyles and glasses as well as a dark secret about the last few years of her life." The role starts shooting mid-late February, so with the three-month lead time in DAYS's shooting schedule, she wouldn't likely be seen on air before May.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

AS looks OLD on that picture with James. I love JS' facial hair though - it looks hot!

gailwinters
Member Avatar

Lucky
Mar 23 2013, 05:22 PM
Bright Eyes
Mar 23 2013, 05:04 PM
A casting call has gone out for "Keara Baldwin", who is described as a 25 to 30-year-old beautiful Caucasian. She is a physical therapist who grew up poor. The breakdown says she "Hides herself behind plain hairstyles and glasses as well as a dark secret about the last few years of her life." The role starts shooting mid-late February, so with the three-month lead time in DAYS's shooting schedule, she wouldn't likely be seen on air before May.
Someone is probably going to be injured in the Vargas/Nick fallout for May sweeps....my money is on Eric or Brady.....and the physical therapist will show up for him. We'll then get jealous girlfriends or wives and probably a triangle.

Cupcake06

My gosh, if that person is for Brady or Daniel I think I just might SCREAM. Like, give it a rest for a minute..or two.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Grandpa Hughes
six
Tammy

Ebola Spoof.

AFaithL

I don't think it's Brady who is injured. And I don't think this girl is for Brady or Eric. Eric might be injured, though.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

SoapGal1
Mar 23 2013, 05:31 PM
ladyofthelake
Grandpa Hughes
six

Ebola Spoof.
I was just thinking "Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice!"

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

She could be thrown into the Abby/Chad/Cameron storyline.

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Mar 23 2013, 05:36 PM
SoapGal1
Mar 23 2013, 05:31 PM
ladyofthelake
Grandpa Hughes

Ebola Spoof.
I was just thinking "Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice!"
:whistling: JacksonWayne :whistling:

AFaithL

Panda Panda
Mar 23 2013, 05:37 PM
She could be thrown into the Abby/Chad/Cameron storyline.
Especially if she's working at the hospital, where Cameron will be working. I can see her being the 4th person in the quad. Kiera is 25-30, and Cameron is at least 26-28 given that he's s full fledged doctor already.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Mar 23 2013, 05:34 PM
I don't think it's Brady who is injured. And I don't think this girl is for Brady or Eric. Eric might be injured, though.

I'm more inclined to think it will be Eric. As I've mentioned before, I think there's a good chance he will be forced to come to Nicole's defense against Vargas, and he will get injured in the process. A physical therapist could very well become attracted to him during his treatment, and of course that would make Nicole jealous.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply