Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of 3/18
Topic Started: Mar 18 2013, 04:30 AM (27,999 Views)
AFaithL

Well whatever the case, I can already see her becoming BFF with Abigail already.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deverauxfan
Member Avatar

I read on another site (TWOP) that Chrishell Stause started following some of the Days cast. I checked- she is following only GV and GG.
Edited by Deverauxfan, Mar 23 2013, 06:02 PM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

AFaithL

Deverauxfan
Mar 23 2013, 05:57 PM
I read on another site (TWOP) that Chrishell Stause started following some of the Days cast. I checked- she is following only GV and GG.
Sounds about right. If Eric is injured, she'll be is PT. And if she has "dark secrets", Rafe will be investigating her.

Just keep her away from Brady. I want Brady/Kristen built up into something legitimate. The last thing I want is Brady getting a new love interest.

So if keeping her in Eric/Rafe's orbits keeps her away from Brady, then go for it.

six
Member Avatar

Grandpa Hughes
Mar 23 2013, 05:21 PM
six
Mar 23 2013, 05:03 PM
Tammy
Mar 23 2013, 01:50 PM
Matt
Mar 23 2013, 01:05 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Go ahead, say it, I DARE ya! :toetap: LMAO!
I'm seriously considering it.
Don't. You. Dare! I already got an email from her or someone hacking her mail address a week or two ago. It was some sort of spam but seeing that name in my inbox after 4 or 5 years chilled me to the bone.
Okay, but only for you. ;)

Lady, you're thinking of Rebecca, but I could see her coming back too. God forbid any of us get the idea that Daniel or Jennifer loved any of their past loves more than each other. I'm SO glad they brought Chloe back just to make it clear that Jen > Chloe. :drunk:

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Deverauxfan
FUCKBALLS......typical of this show....a fucking priest and someone that is already boinking someone else will get story before Lucas.....I seriously should just let the show go....my only remaining hope was Ericole and now Nicole is lusting after Vargas....and Lucas can't even get laid....the travesty...

samwel

Deverauxfan
HA, I guess that explains why Double G said he has some idea where his character is going now. Keep him!

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

six
Mar 23 2013, 06:49 PM
Grandpa Hughes
Mar 23 2013, 05:21 PM
six
Mar 23 2013, 05:03 PM
Tammy
Mar 23 2013, 01:50 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
I'm seriously considering it.
Don't. You. Dare! I already got an email from her or someone hacking her mail address a week or two ago. It was some sort of spam but seeing that name in my inbox after 4 or 5 years chilled me to the bone.
Okay, but only for you. ;)

Lady, you're thinking of Rebecca, but I could see her coming back too. God forbid any of us get the idea that Daniel or Jennifer loved any of their past loves more than each other. I'm SO glad they brought Chloe back just to make it clear that Jen > Chloe. :drunk:
Huh?
Oh, yeah! Emily was Rafe's dead whatever.
Edited by ladyofthelake, Mar 23 2013, 07:33 PM.

blueskies
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Mar 23 2013, 05:19 PM
six
Mar 23 2013, 05:07 PM
I think we'll see Emily return before we see Autumn.
That's right. Because FETCH needs angst, and Lucas doesn't. *sigh* Things are terribly messed up in this world..........
Wrong person, Emily is Rafe's dead ex. Daniel's dead ex is Rebecca. So she would not be Fetch material. Unless of course Rebecca and Emily were one in the same person.

AFaithL

samwel
Mar 23 2013, 07:28 PM
Deverauxfan
HA, I guess that explains why Double G said he has some idea where his character is going now. Keep him!
Good for GG! He deserves a new love interest after having to put up with Sami for 3 years.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

AFaithL
Mar 23 2013, 08:05 PM
samwel
Deverauxfan
Good for GG! He deserves a new love interest after having to put up with Sami for 3 years.
TPTB can give him whatever love interest they want as long as it's not Hope. She doesn't deserve to be paired with Sami's ex.

Deverauxfan
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Mar 23 2013, 07:19 PM
..typical of this show....a priest and someone that is already boinking someone else will get story before Lucas.....I seriously should just let the show go....my only remaining hope was Ericole and now Nicole is lusting after Vargas....and Lucas can't even get laid....the travesty...
You never know, CS may have already been following GV. He was on GH at the same time she was on AMC. The TWOP poster made it sound like she was following more than two cast members. :-/ She could be going to B&B. Ricky Paull Goldin is going to be on that soap. Jamanda was a popular pairing, maybe B&B are hoping lightning may strike twice with them.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

blueskies
Mar 23 2013, 07:45 PM
ladyofthelake
Mar 23 2013, 05:19 PM
six
Mar 23 2013, 05:07 PM
I think we'll see Emily return before we see Autumn.
That's right. Because FETCH needs angst, and Lucas doesn't. *sigh* Things are terribly messed up in this world..........
Wrong person, Emily is Rafe's dead ex. Daniel's dead ex is Rebecca. So she would not be Fetch material. Unless of course Rebecca and Emily were one in the same person.
Six beat you to it. ;)

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

LuvingLumi
Deverauxfan
FUCKBALLS......typical of this show....a fucking priest and someone that is already boinking someone else will get story before Lucas.....I seriously should just let the show go....my only remaining hope was Ericole and now Nicole is lusting after Vargas....and Lucas can't even get laid....the travesty...
when and if Lucas gets laid, the woman is going to be very lucky and very happy. I personally don't like Ericole, and Nicole with Vargas, that's just wrong on so many levels.

I do like Rafe and Kate, but will only watch them in the clips, like I do with Lucas. Then I don't have to deal with what I don't want to.

cord08

Deverauxfan
Chrishell follows a lot of soap people on Twitter. In fact, I think she follows more people from GH (including the HW and EP) than any of the other soaps currently on air. And if the order of her follow list is any indication, she started following GV a long time ago.
Edited by cord08, Mar 23 2013, 09:19 PM.

Sparkle86

I've always thought Chrishell would make a great Cassie Brady recast. She would really fit the part of Cassie not to mention she looks like a younger Lauren Koslow.

Kate mentioned Cassie and Rex back in Jan this year.

They could pair Cassie with Vargas.

Edited by Sparkle86, Mar 23 2013, 10:08 PM.

AFaithL

DiMeraFan67
Mar 23 2013, 11:49 AM
lysie
Mar 23 2013, 11:35 AM
This is another one of Drake's weird tweets. It's from 5 days ago but I'm just now seeing it.
Quote:

@DrakeHogestyn: @marth27 I'll pick you up on the way to Salem tomorrow. I need some help with Brady & Kristen and Mom @DeidreHall can't help right now. xo
This would give me hope that the storyline is progressing to the point where it actually seems dangerous and has high stakes. If we didn't just see a bunch of pics of everyone basically partying for the Christening or whatever is going on right now. Damnit! It would have been nice to pretend Marlena was in some kind of danger and Kristen was really kicking into high gear.
I think he is referring to what's airing right now. "Mom can't help right now" means that will be the explaination for why John is pushing Marlena away currently --- he is trying to protect her.

I HIGHLY doubt that is what is being currently filmed. It won't go into August. I'm pretty sure the John/Marlena/Brady/Kristen crap ends by May sweeps...but I can't tell if Kristen gets caught via the mugger, or if she stops things on her own. EM seemed to hint that Kristen just drops plans for revenge because she falls in love with Brady...which would be the best scenario.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Mar 23 2013, 08:05 PM
samwel
Deverauxfan
last year they had carrie inlove with rafe despite she married to austin [and rafe started fall for her]and nicole strated have feeling for rafe and now rafe doing kate

it does not scream rafe need new lovin

and there reason why brady and kristen work and while brady and madsion did not

there something with rafe still new so pairing with newbie woman will not work until rafe be more devlop

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Deverauxfan
she seem to follow Lisa De Cazotte
if she going to days there more chance she pair with rafe than any other man on the show

Daysfanatic79
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Mar 24 2013, 12:26 AM
DiMeraFan67
Mar 23 2013, 11:49 AM
lysie
Mar 23 2013, 11:35 AM
This is another one of Drake's weird tweets. It's from 5 days ago but I'm just now seeing it.
Quote:

@DrakeHogestyn: @marth27 I'll pick you up on the way to Salem tomorrow. I need some help with Brady & Kristen and Mom @DeidreHall can't help right now. xo
This would give me hope that the storyline is progressing to the point where it actually seems dangerous and has high stakes. If we didn't just see a bunch of pics of everyone basically partying for the Christening or whatever is going on right now. Damnit! It would have been nice to pretend Marlena was in some kind of danger and Kristen was really kicking into high gear.
I think he is referring to what's airing right now. "Mom can't help right now" means that will be the explaination for why John is pushing Marlena away currently --- he is trying to protect her.

I HIGHLY doubt that is what is being currently filmed. It won't go into August. I'm pretty sure the John/Marlena/Brady/Kristen crap ends by May sweeps...but I can't tell if Kristen gets caught via the mugger, or if she stops things on her own. EM seemed to hint that Kristen just drops plans for revenge because she falls in love with Brady...which would be the best scenario.
All I have to say is I agree with Lysie on this one.....

IF this is "Days of Our Lives", there needs to be some sort of dangerous plot here, or what was the point of bringing ED back. Even though I LOVE her, it is just beneath her to go after Brady. She may be having issues with revenge, but the REAL Kristen will quickly put aside her conscience and go for the jugular. Otherwise, what was the point?

mrfixit
Member Avatar

freddie smith
@freddiemsmith
Road tripping to Vegas with @AlyssaTabit @jeremyshardo #twitterlessSheree

https://twitter.com/freddiemsmith/status/315538411320664065

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply