Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Monday, March 18th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 18 2013, 06:49 AM (7,353 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Discuss!
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

Dimples!! All I saw
Offline Profile Goto Top

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

:wub: Oh my......SWOON!!!!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Marlene

Wally needs more screen time and the rest of them need to be back on the canvas.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I'll have one of each please. To go.
Offline Profile Goto Top

chinkybig

I miss Shane... Back when we have intelligent men in the canvass. Sigh.
Offline Profile Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

I loved all of them!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

supercool74
Member Avatar

One of my favorite Days pictures....I actually wanted to use that as an avatar one day...just never got around to it. Love every one of those guys! I sure wish Michael T. Weiss would come back as Mike.
Offline Profile Goto Top

esp13
Member Avatar

What's really scary is that based on Stephen's hair and Wally's beard, I am 99% sure that picture was taken around November of 1989.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

esp13
Mar 18 2013, 09:43 AM
What's really scary is that based on Stephen's hair and Wally's beard, I am 99% sure that picture was taken around November of 1989.
It's ridiculous that you can figure out a time stamp based on someone's hair. Like I could ever do that...
Offline Profile Goto Top

esp13
Member Avatar

lysie
Mar 18 2013, 09:45 AM
esp13
Mar 18 2013, 09:43 AM
It's ridiculous that you can figure out a time stamp based on someone's hair. Like I could ever do that...
Yeah, you could never, ever know the exact date of a Marlena scene by her hair. Totally impossible.
Offline Profile Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

:licklips: Yum!

It's a shame they don't do more photo shoots with the current cast these days. The current group of guys would make another yummy photo but unfortunately it seems the only shots we see are of couples or individual characters.
Offline Profile Goto Top

AFaithL

I'll take Michael T Weiss..thanks!!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

james0479
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Mar 18 2013, 10:21 AM
I'll take Michael T Weiss..thanks!!!
AMEN!!!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I miss when the soap mags did dedicated photo shoots for individual characters & couples as well as various groups. I HATE those damn composite covers of episode stills and photoshopped together publicity photos. The days of SOD with the single featured couple on the cover (and later special groups for a special themed issue/story) with a photo taken from a dedicated photo shoot were the best. Not to mention SODs big special Anniversary covers for individual series feature a new celebratory picture of featured members of the cast. And then there were all of SOW's "One of THESE People Is the Killer..." group covers...

Le Sigh
Offline Profile Goto Top

AFaithL

Seriously....we need a current "Men of Days" photo shoot.
Offline Profile Goto Top

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

Ah, the real men of Days. Oh to go back in time. Lysie, can I use this for my new avatar?? Please, please??
Edited by ArizonaDaze, Mar 18 2013, 12:05 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Nancy! You go head ON talking truth & sense to Chloe!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Well, heeeeellooooooo Cameron!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Marlena to John: "You're going to nail her, aren't you?"

Why, yes. Yes, he is.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic