Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Monday, March 18th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 18 2013, 06:49 AM (7,554 Views)
cord08

Abby/KM has a massive sock bun going on...
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Maggie's hair is deflated today & she looks nice in black & white with nary a ruffle in sight.
Offline Profile Goto Top

KMan101
Member Avatar

Getting VERY tired of John and his attitude. They are doing a number on him for sure. Man. I don't even care if it's "part of his plan". Wow.

Ah, Maggie appears she's going to be in Fetch mode today. Sigh. Of course. But we'll see.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Oh dear, Jennifer. That dress. I think I had wrapping paper that looked like that at one time.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I am continually amused by how much "Fetch" sounds like "Feltch"
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Drake's acting is on another level of horrible right now. WOW. I'm tired of Marlena not fighting back. Her just accepting John's dickheadedness is even worse than him pushing her away as part of the plan.

Oh, Marlena finally shows signs of life and Roman comes in and interrupts.
Offline Profile Goto Top

cord08

Seriously. Roman's hair is a different color than it was last week. Matt was right. It is different color every time he's onscreen.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Kristen. Speak more clearly and accurately. You're confusing Brady (and me, come to think of it).
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I swear that Roman's hair color is about as consistent as the shade of Daniel's tan.
Offline Profile Goto Top

AFaithL

KMan101
Mar 18 2013, 12:06 PM
Getting VERY tired of John and his attitude. They are doing a number on him for sure. Man. I don't even care if it's "part of his plan". Wow.

They are turning John into an asshole in order to push a Winston/Marlena pairing. As if Marlena fans would EVER accept that shit???
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I think Abby has custody of Sami's "bun of death" Granted, Abby's looks more like a big Panera bagel than a bun...
Offline Profile Goto Top

cord08

Did Cam just do a modified fist pump while in a serious phone convo with Abby? Oy.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I don't know where the hell Cameron's bedroom is, but I really like the design.

(granted, his buff bod in just pj bottoms doesn't exactly hurt the aesthetic, either)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

That's a LOT of work hovering around one pub table.
Offline Profile Goto Top

james0479
Member Avatar

Matt
Mar 18 2013, 12:13 PM
I don't know where the hell Cameron's bedroom is, but I really like the design.

(granted, his buff bod in just pj bottoms doesn't exactly hurt the aesthetic, either)
I've found Cameron boring, useless and a drag with Abby....but that body is banging!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I'm seriously starting to think that John really is working an angle against Kristen and is trying to keep Marlena out of it (and pushing her away to protect her).

That said, I NEED TO FUCKING SEE IT ON SCREEN.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

After that horrible scene where Marlena figured out John was just working on a plan everything is screwed. John is STILL being a total jackass and now if Marlena seeks any comfort in Roman she will just look horrible. I don't like how that played out at all.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Damn. Kirsten's like a dog with a bone with this marriage thing.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sparrow

I am home sick and watching for the first time in a little while. So why is John being such a dick?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I still need Chloe to listen to her mother, give up on Daniel, & start trying to save true-love Brady from Kristen
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic