Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Monday, March 18th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 18 2013, 06:49 AM (7,321 Views)
AFaithL

Matt
Mar 18 2013, 12:17 PM
I'm seriously starting to think that John really is working an angle against Kristen and is trying to keep Marlena out of it (and pushing her away to protect her).

That said, I NEED TO FUCKING SEE IT ON SCREEN.
Why see that on-screen when we could have Winston "comforting" Marlena instead? As if Marlena doesn't have OTHER friends??
Offline Profile Goto Top

james0479
Member Avatar

There's no doubt in my head that John has been working on a secret plan for months now but I do agree Marlena should be in on it. I've hoped Marlena IS in on it but playing like she isn't in public....but now I'm thinking she's as clueless as the rest of us. A true way to amp the story up would be a scene at the very end where John and Marlena toast to fooling the entire town into thinking their marriage is nearly over.....but it's all part of their combined efforts at a grand master plan.
Offline Profile Goto Top

KMan101
Member Avatar

Shawn Christian continues to be terrible. I swear I don't ever remember him being so bad. I feel like he's just as bored and annoyed as we are with all of this, Nancy/Anne and sometimes Chloe aside.

Not loving Abby's hair at ALL. And I rarely comment on that stuff LOL
Online Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

John praying to IzzyB about Brady kinda made my heart flutter just a bit.
Offline Profile Goto Top

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

lysie
Mar 18 2013, 09:45 AM
esp13
Mar 18 2013, 09:43 AM
What's really scary is that based on Stephen's hair and Wally's beard, I am 99% sure that picture was taken around November of 1989.
It's ridiculous that you can figure out a time stamp based on someone's hair. Like I could ever do that...
You can't tell what year it is based on Marlena's hair? Come on, even I can.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

This looks like episode where I've hated the first half that might actually become enjoyable in the second half. I'm interested in the Kristen/Jennifer scenes already. Hopefully the rest of the show picks up with it.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Matt
Mar 18 2013, 12:25 PM
John praying to IzzyB about Brady kinda made my heart flutter just a bit.
Not gonna lie I forgot how big of a douchebag John has been for the rest of the episode as soon as that happened. I want a ghost Isabella/John scene eventually as part of this storyline. I might forgive all.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Craig & Joy mention! I didn't know the Wesley's had moved to NY.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

And Marlena just very POLITELY sends Roman packing.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Why is Jennifer wearing a mylar balloon as a dress?
Offline Profile Goto Top

KMan101
Member Avatar

Matt
Mar 18 2013, 12:31 PM
Craig & Joy mention! I didn't know the Wesley's had moved to NY.
I thought they were brought up not too long after Nancy first came back. But it's always nice to hear them mentioned!
Online Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

This Roman/Marlena shit is actually ridiculous. I don't really consider Josh Taylor's Roman to BE Roman so I'm okay with it...but if it was Wayne Northrop's Roman I would hate Marlena for that scene that just played out. How much can Roman get kicked around with Marlena? I wish he would have just called her a bitch or something on the way out. Even though his sniffing around lately makes me feel awkward. I'm conflicted because of the Wayne/Josh, Roman/NotRoman thing, but still not liking any of the John/Marlena/Roman stuff today and how its making everyone look.
Offline Profile Goto Top

cord08

Kristen and Jen's dresses are a mess.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Teehee. Kristen called Chloe a twit.

But WHY (HOW?) can Jennifer just sit and chitchat with Kristen like nothing has ever happened? Did Kristen borrow some of her brother's magic paint?
Offline Profile Goto Top

psychofan
Member Avatar
#1 Fan of Daytime Psychos!

Daniel is such a jerk. Telling Chloe to ask her mother to leave?! Scheming aside, she is taking care of Parker...which is more than he does. Douche.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

OMG. The straight younger characters on this show are a HOT MESS right now. smdh
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I really do love Kristen's dress.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

LOL Brady is such a dumb fucking character. Lord help me. Maggie doesn't know a damn thing about anything and she is even telling Brady how stupid his theory is.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Brady saying Kristen has never done anything to Maggie is silly too because of what she's done to Marlena and had a role in what happened with Laura, Jennifer, and Jack (even though Maggie doesn't give two shits about Jack anymore). C'mon Brady. Pull it together!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I like that they at least rearranged the furniture in John's room to make it look different from Kristen's (even if they're both located in the Salem Inn)
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic