Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Monday, March 18th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 18 2013, 06:49 AM (7,461 Views)
LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

KMan101
Mar 19 2013, 04:56 AM
Tomlin clearly hates any man over a certain age, which I don't get. Steve, Jack, Tony and now throw Bo and John onto that list. Not to mention the iffy treatment Lucas gets, though it's been a lot better lately but I thank the scriptwriters for that. And then Brady is written almost like a joke at this point. He's seriously that dumb? Oy.
Tomlin's favoritism when he was Co-EP almost destroyed this show and I fear he's doing it again. There is no reason for how some characters are treated NONE, while others get air time left and right, some aren't featured and then others are destroyed just for the hell of it. HE did it was he was CO-EP and he's doing it now as HW.
Online Profile Goto Top

PatNS
Member Avatar

Please note: This report is not to be copied and pasted to any other sites. Please link only. Link to summary archive:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/358635/

Director: Albert Alarr
Scriptwriter: Jeanne Marie Ford

Segment 1: Chloe gets delivery of a business size envelope. She tells her mother that this is the key to Daniel's heart. Nancy - You know you have my undying love and support but can you tell me why you continue to pursue a man who after kissing the gorgeous, talented you tells you he still only has eyes for that twit Jennifer! Chloe - He's the father of my child and I love him. Nancy - That love has addled your brain. Chloe protests - Why would you say that! Nancy - Let's see, you kissed him, then you used my sleeping pills to drug him ... nearly killing him ... then you let Jennifer see you next to his half-naked body thinking you'd slept together, then you run over to her to tell her that you hadn't ... I have my concerns about your overall game plan. Chloe - I told you I was doing damage control. Nancy - And I'm telling you that there better be a magic wand in that little package because you're going to need it. Chloe tells Nancy to give her some space when she gets ready to open the envelope. Nancy - Sorry. I can't wait to see what the key to someone's heart looks like. Chloe pulls out a certificate and exclaims - Well this sure as hell isn't it!

Maggie walks up to Daniel at the nurse's station. They exchange greetings. Maggie comments that he's not very cheerful today. Dan didn't get a lot of sleep, that's all. Maggie - Do I want to ask what happened with Jennifer last night. Dan - Probably not. I know that she's family and you care about her but if you could not bring her name up in the future, I'd appreciate that. Maggie - I get the feeling there's been a terrible misunderstanding here. I know how Jennifer feels about you and you about her; this shouldn't be that hard. Daniel agrees. Maggie - True love, you shouldn't let it go. Dan - I'm not the one who let it go.

Abby comes into the living room of the Horton house and hugs her mom. Do I finally have a new cousin-in-law? Jen - Yes, no surprise announcements this time. Gabi's wedding was beautiful. Abby sees her mother trying to keep busy - are you trying to keep your mind off something? Daniel? What did Chloe do now? What happened? Cue f/b of Chloe opening the door to Dan's room and Chloe telling her that they didn't have sex. Jen doesn't want her involved in this. Abby - So she did do something. That woman, I am going to kill her! Jen - No, you are not. Just relax. It's not about Chloe. It's about me and Daniel and it's something we have to deal with. How was your date with Cameron? Abby - It was fine, don't change the subject. Jen - Please, for me. Do you know what would make me really happy? For you to be happy. I want you to go to do something really fun. Abby says fine - I'm going. She leaves.

Cam is in bed. He gets a call. What now?

Marlena - You're going to destroy Kristen, aren't you? John doesn't want to get into that here. Marlena - Please, why else would you tell Brady you're trying to accept the fact that they're together. Oh wait a minute, you're not buying into her routine again, are you? John - I don't owe you any explanations. In fact I don't owe you anything at all. Marlena - We can't survive this if you keep walking away from me; if you will not talk to me. John - Don't know what to say. You were the one person I always counted on. Marlena - I'm still that person. I love you so much. I've missed you so much. Will you look at what we've been through; what we've survived. Other couples couldn't begin to imagine that. Seriously, THIS is what's going to tear us apart! Roman comes in and greets them. No response from John. Roman - I'm sorry, am I interrupting?

Brady tells Kristen that he doesn't think his Dad has ever gotten her out of his system. Kristen - Why would you say that? Brady - He loves Marlena. He's always loved Marlena. Kristen - Of course, she's the love of his life. Brady agrees. I didn't say that to hurt you. Kristen - Stop it, I got over him a long, long time ago. Brady - I'm sure he thought he was over you too but why is he giving you all these chances. I guess he thought he could move on but not you. And now that you're moving on with me of all people, I know my dad well enough to know that he's going crazy. Kristen (with her back to Brady) smiles. You think we're making your dad crazy but not because he hates me but because he's jealous. Brady - I'm just saying he was so angry when he found out about us. He would have said anything ... I mean he even said that you admitted to him that you were with me just to hurt him. Now he's kind of backing off. Kristen - So he admitted to you that he lied about what I said. Brady - Not exactly. Kristen - Do you think he lied then or he's lying now?

Segment 2: Cam - Yes, I have it. I know I was late but ... fine ... just try not to be obvious. After the call he pulls out a cash box and pulls out a wad of bills.

Maggie - Jennifer let go! What do you mean? The last time she and I spoke ... Dan doesn't want to have this conversation. I have a favour to ask you. This colleague can't go to a medical conference in San Francisco so he asked me to take his place. I was kind of hoping that you could check up on Parker while I'm away. Maggie - You know I love spending time with my grandson but is it really that important for you to go to that conference now when things are so unresolved. Dan - With Jennifer, yeah. She's the one who needs to get things resolved with herself. I don't really see that happening. Maggie - I saw Jennifer last night and she was absolutely devastated. She loves you and if you are doubting that for a second ... I know I'm sticking my nose in where it shouldn't belong but you're right about one thing, I love you both. And after what Jennifer's been through this last year I don't think she can take another loss. Look, I'm not putting the responsibility on you but if you don't love Jennifer the way that she loves you then you absolutely should walk away. But if you do why should you both be so miserable. Okay, I'll be going. Just let me know if you decide to go out of town. He will.

Chloe - It's Parker's birth certificate. I asked the State Records office to remove Philip's name and replace it with Daniel's. It only took me 7 forms and 2 hours on the phone and instead the incompetent idiots left it blank. Nancy - I'm sure that can be rectified. Chloe - I need it done now. Nancy - It's been 2 years. Chloe - I need something I can shove in Jennifer's face today; something with my name next to Daniel's and Parker's. I need a perfect excuse to go and see him. Lord knows I need a good one after last night. Nancy - Don't look at me, my bag of tricks is empty. Chloe gets a call from Daniel. What's up? Dan - Are you at the apt? I'm coming over. Chloe - Great, I'll be here.

John finally speaks - Hello, again. Marlena asks Roman to excuse them for a minute. Absolutely. Marlena - John please, don't you think I have a right to know the truth. Kristen came back to town after everything she had done to me, to you, to us. You begin making excuses for her; you believed in her. John - Maybe if you had been honest with me I would have realised sooner ... Marlena - There it is. John - What! Marlena - You know exactly what she's up to. You haven't changed your mind about her. And you're only doing all this as a way to get through to Brady. Honey if you don't trust me enough to tell me the plan that's okay with me but please just tell me ... John - I can't. He gets up and leaves.

Brady - Why would I think my father's lying now? I've always believed in you. Kristen - No you haven't. Brady - Let me clarify. A lot of people were telling me a lot of things about you. The fact is you are the one who told me that my Dad would pretty much say anything to keep us apart. Kristen - So why do you think that would suddenly change. Don't you think it's possible he's saying he'll make an effort to accept me so he can get you back. Brady - Well, yeah but my father's never lied to me about anything but yes, it's possible. I hope he's being sincere. I want him to be sincere but if he's not there's nothing that man can say or do that's going to keep us apart; that I know. Kristen hugs him - I hope not. I have such a great idea. We can find out what his true intentions are. You're not going to like it because you don't like the subject ... you and I getting married.

Segment 3: Brady - We talked about this. Kristen knows. I'm not suggesting that we actually get married. I'm just saying that if we casually drop the idea at dinner with John we'll see how he reacts and find out how he really feels. Brady - I don't want to lie to him. I don't want to risk the chance of ruining everything. I want to take it one day at a time. Kristen agrees. I'm thankful everyday that we have each other. I feel so bad for Daniel and Jennifer. I know they're going through a rough time. Maybe I should go over and see how she's doing. Brady thinks she would appreciate that. Kristen - I wasn't sure she and I would ever be friends again. People kind of saw me for the person I was when I left Salem, not the woman who I really am, the woman I was before. Brady - Before you fell in love with my Dad and he broke your heart. I'm going to make you a promise. He will never hurt you like that again. Kristen isn't worried. Brady kisses her and tells her he'll see her tonight.

Cam is working at the nurse's station. He asks Elise if anyone has come by looking for him. No, not 'til right now. Abby walks up. She tells Cam she's here for a psych assignment. Cam was hoping she was coming to see him. Abby was hoping he'd be free. Cam is open for a break.

Roman shrugs - Lousy timing, eh? Marlena - No, it's not your fault. I appreciate your concern but it just isn't your problem. Roman knows. I just don't like seeing you hurting, that's all. You know that I would do anything I could to make it better.

John calls to confirm dinner reservations for 3 tonight. I'm going to make you a promise Izzy B. I'm not going to lose him; not to her. Not ever!

Jen opens the door to Kristen. Jen invites her in. Kristen asks how she is. I haven't seen you since Chicago. Jen - Good. Kristen - Really? What happened?

Chloe puts lipstick on. How do I look. Nancy - Beautiful as always. Did Daniel say why he wanted to speak with you. Chloe - No and I didn't ask him. Nancy - Well at least you found your excuse to see him. Chloe - As long as he isn't come to see me because he found out what I did. Nancy - Wait a second, isn't that why you told Jennifer nothing happened so that she wouldn't go blabbing to him about finding you in bed together. Chloe - Yeah but if does happen to come up how am I going to explain it. Nancy - Oh I know. The bellman called you and said Daniel was drunk so you ran over there so worried and then you spilled something on your outfit ... Chloe - That's brilliant ... too bad I already used that! Nancy - Well then all I can say is good luck; you'll need it. Dan knocks. Chloe - Well here goes nothing. She opens the door.

Segment 4: Chloe asks Nancy to excuse them. Dan says it's alright. I just want to let you know that a colleague asked me to fill in for him at a medical conference in California. Chloe - How long are you going to be gone? Dan - It runs for about a week but I don't know if I can be away from Parker for more than a day or so. Nancy - Actually Chloe and I were just speaking about when I could take Parker to New York to see Craig and Joy. If we work out our schedules then we could do everything. You could go to the entire conference and Parker would never even know that you were gone.

Cam and Abby return from his break. Cam is really happy to see Abby back to her perky self. Caffeine, the wonder drug? Abby thinks the credit goes to his company. Of course you can't say the same for mine. You look so tired. Cam - Thanks a lot. Abby wants him to take care of himself; cut back on the double shifts. Cam - Don't worry about me, I'll be fine.

Marlena - Now that you mention it, there is something you can do for me. Roman - Name it. Marlena - You know I cherish our friendship, maybe more than you know. Right now things are so fragile. I can't do anything to put my marriage in jeopardy. Roman - So you are saying you want me to keep my distance. I can do that, I will do that. But you know if you need me I'm just a phone call away.

Brady greets Maggie at the coffehouse. What's wrong? Are you okay? Maggie - You mean except for being worried about almost everyone I care about ... have you talked with Daniel lately? Brady - No. If you're asking if I know what went down with him and Jennifer, not exactly. Maggie - He won't confide in me. I understand that. I was hoping that at least he would lean on his friends. Brady - I'll look into it. If there's something I can do, I'll do it. Maggie thanks him. Dare I ask you, are you enjoying living at the DiMera mansion with Kristen and Stefano. Brady - It's actually fine. It's great. When my dad found out ... Maggie - I can imagine. Brady - No. He's really beginning to understand that Kristen is a part of my life now. As a matter of fact he's doing his best at accepting her as part of the family.

Kristen - So you and Daniel ... Jen - We had a really awful fight last night. Kristen - About Chloe? Jen - Who else. And I completely overreacted ... Kristen - Who can blame you! Jen - When I managed to pull myself together I went to Daniel's hotel room to apologise and who opens the door? Kristen - Chloe! Jen - Yes, and there's Daniel. Apparently he got drunk and he passed out. He was half-naked. Kristen - Do you think they actually had sex? Jen - No, Chloe said they didn't. She followed me to tell me that it wasn't at all like what it looked like. Kristen - That's weird. Why would she do that? Jen - That's a good question. Kristen - I guess it doesn't really matter, does it? Jen - What! Kristen - You're not just going to sit here and wonder! Jen - I don't know. What else can I do? Kristen - You have to fight for your man. You can't just let that twit win!

Dan - Well if this works out for you Nancy ... Nancy - The sooner the better. I'm going to get Parker up from his nap so you can go out for a little walk - some daddy / son bonding before you go. Dan - Sounds like Nancy is homesick. Chloe - I guess so. Dan - I think it's best that we get a nanny from the service like we originally planned and you can ask your mom to just go on home because this doesn't seem to be working out so well for any of us. Chloe - I'm sorry. Dan - You keep saying that but things just keep getting worse and worse. Chloe - What do you mean? What did Jennifer say to you! Dan - Well what hasn't she said to me. Chloe - I meant it when I told her I was sorry. Dan - Sorry for what?

Segment 5: Cam - A dominoes tournament. Abby - Sounds lame, right? Cam - No it sounds really cool. Abby - Do you play? Cam - Not since I was a kid. Abby - I used to play all the time with my Dad. He was convinced it would improve our brain power. Unfortunately it did not have that affect on me. But we'll probably be doing more talking and laughing than dominoes playing. Cam really wishes he could go just to see her in action ... it's too bad he's busy. Abby - Another double shift! Bummer. Cam - For me too. Raincheck? Abby - Absolutely.

Chloe - I told Jennifer I was sorry for what I did with you. Dan - You told her you kissed me. Chloe - Yeah I thought that you would have told her. Dan - I haven't really spoken to Jennifer. Nancy comes back with Parker. Dan leaves to take Parker to the town square. They leave. Nancy - Before you say how I've ruined your life, please let me explain. I need to get back into Daniel's good graces ... Chloe - You don't have to worry about that. Nancy - I don't. Chloe - No, things seem like they're finally starting to go my way with or without your help. Nancy - What do you mean? Chloe - Something amazing just happened.

Kristen - Do you really think Chloe came to see you last night out of the kindness of her heart? Jen - No, she's always trying to make things worse, not better. Kristen - Well don't let her. Jen - I'm trying. Kristen - No you aren't. Don't you want to know what really happened? Look at me Brady and me. We have far worse obstacles than Chloe Lane but I would never let anything stand between me and the man I love.

Brady - I think my Dad has finally had to admit that Kristen is not the woman everyone has made her out to be. I mean, he was in love with her at one time. In fact part of me believes he still ... Maggie - Loves her? Do you think he's jealous of you two. Come on, is that what you think! You were very young when all this happened. I saw with my own eyes what Kristen did to your father and Marlena. Oh John, he would never be jealous of his own son but he could never, ever forget. Brady - Wow. Kristen never did a single thing to you but you can't even try to keep an open mind about her. Do you think that my father is lying to me about accepting Kristen into my life?

John hears a knock on his hotel room door. Who is it. John, it's Marlena. He opens the door. May I come in? He lets her in. John - If you are here to remind me of all the things Kristen has done to come between us, I don't want to hear it. Marlena - No, I just need to understand something. How is it that you are so sincerely willing to reach out to Kristen after all she's done but not to me, your wife, the woman you love.

Segment 6: A heavyset guy walks onto the floor and nods to Cam who's at the nurse's station. He tells Elise he's going to grab some coffee. The guy follows. Abby returns and tells Elise she walked off with Cameron's pen ... Elise points - He went that way.

Jen - That felt good to just talk it all out. Thank you for the encouragement. Kristen - Did it really help though? Are you actually going to do anything about what we talked about or are you going to let that twit walk all over you. Jen - I'm going to walk away. For your information Daniel is the one who is letting Chloe stomp all over his heart right now. Kristen - He doesn't want to. It's because she's the mother of his son. He doesn't want to lose Parker. Don't you think that you should take yourself out of the equation. Doesn't Daniel have the right to know what Chloe is really about? Jen - If he hasn't figured that out by now I am not going to be the one to change his mind. Kristen - Jennifer! If you love him you owe it to both of you to fight for him. Try again.

Dan sits with Parker on a bench in the town square and talks about how much he's going to miss him. He promises to never let him down.

Maggie - I can't say what your father is thinking anymore than you can. Brady - I can tell you if he's playing me again ... Maggie - Brady don't ... you said you were going out to dinner tonight. John is putting a lot on the line for you. Brady - I know that. Maggie - Then you must know that you owe it to him to give him the benefit of the doubt. Promise me you'll never forget how much he loves you.

John - I can't tell you what you want to hear. Marlena - I don't tell expect you to tell me everything ... John - Sure you do. I need you to leave. He opens the door. Marlena walks out then comes back in - No, you're not getting rid of me that easily. I am your wife. I deserve an answer and I'm not leaving here until I get one.

Segment 7: The big guy menances Cam - You better not be late again. Cam - You can't come here. Abby comes up to the door of the lounge just as Cam hands the guy a thick envelope. She watches as the guy pulls the money out and starts counting it.

Chloe - I played this just right. Nancy - Did you? Chloe - Yeah. Daniel hasn't talked to Jennifer since she slapped him silly. He has no clue what happened. Nancy - I hate to be a negative Nancy but when Daniel does talk to Jennifer and get a clue what are you going to do then?

Jen watches Dan and Parker talking together. Hi. Do you think we could talk for a minute? Dan - Like talk first, slap later? Jen - No just talk about Chloe and about the two of us.

Kristen sits down in the living room and recalls part of her past with John when he tells her that she's lost him forever. Whatever you're up to John you will know the pain I felt that day.

Marlena - Listen to me. I know all that's wrong with this marriage is because I was not honest with you but if you respond in kind, we don't have a prayer of fixing this. John - Alright. All I can say is this, I would not give Kristen a second chance, not in a million years but right now Brady can't know that because if he does I'm afraid I will lose him for good. Marlena is relieved. John notices the door is ajar and opens it. Brady is standing there.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sweet and Salty

trojangal
Mar 18 2013, 11:27 PM
AFaithL
Mar 18 2013, 03:23 PM
Panda Panda
Mar 18 2013, 03:12 PM
AFaithL
Mar 18 2013, 02:54 PM
And my apologies for seeming mean. I just don't like to see rewriting stuff (i.e. Peter no longer exists), because of a personal issue. Kristen needs to acknowledge her brother's existence.
Bring back Peter!!
Posted Image

or at least Jason Brooks. . . damn
He doesn't even need to come back. Heck, Jennifer doesn't even need to be involved in the conversation. Just a quick mention between Stefano/Kristen would be nice.

Stefano: Have you heard from your brother lately?
Kristen: Yeah, I spoke to him the other day. He says to tell you hello, Father.

Then, I'm over it. But I just cannot take any more of acting like he's never been a character on this show. LOL
I can't believe Kristen hasn't brought up Peter's name when talking to Jen or Stephano. Geeze even a simple line about Peter still being in jail would be appreciated. Does Daniel even know Jen & Kristen were sisters in law at one time ?

Regarding todays show
Maggie - Annoying ! Please Go Away !
John - I hope you have a great plan but please
let Marlena help you
Abby - I don't care about your love life zzzzzz
So how we're Jen and Kristen sisters-in-laws? Must have been before my time.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sweet and Salty

Laufeyson
Mar 18 2013, 09:47 PM
Sweet and Salty
Mar 18 2013, 08:21 PM
lysie
Mar 18 2013, 06:49 AM
Posted Image

Discuss!
Who is that on the right?! Matt Ashford??
Mike Horton.
I thought the guy on the top was Mike Horton. Lysie said the guy on the right was Jack.
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

Sweet and Salty
Mar 19 2013, 10:09 AM
trojangal
AFaithL
Panda Panda

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepPosted Image

He doesn't even need to come back. Heck, Jennifer doesn't even need to be involved in the conversation. Just a quick mention between Stefano/Kristen would be nice.

Then, I'm over it. But I just cannot take any more of acting like he's never been a character on this show. LOL
I can't believe Kristen hasn't brought up Peter's name when talking to Jen or Stephano. Geeze even a simple line about Peter still being in jail would be appreciated. Does Daniel even know Jen & Kristen were sisters in law at one time ?

Regarding todays show
let Marlena help you
I know she was dating Kristen's brother Peter, but I don't remember if they actually got married. Possibly? It was right before I started watching full time I think.
Online Profile Goto Top

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

blueskies
Mar 19 2013, 10:30 AM
Sweet and Salty
trojangal
AFaithL

Regarding todays show
let Marlena help you
I know she was dating Kristen's brother Peter, but I don't remember if they actually got married. Possibly? It was right before I started watching full time I think.
They got married
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Finally watched the episode.

John was an ass and Marlena was pathetically weak-willed for a lot of their scenes.

I don't understand Brady and his problem with his dad. I thought I did, but his conversation with Kristen just confused me to no end.

Kristen and Jen's little talk was so damn weird. Not because of the crap Kristen and Peter did to Jen and Laura, but because it felt more like two 15 year olds talking about their boyfriends. Kristen's entire dialogue just made me side eye her for the rest of the episode.

Until I saw her flashback and declaration of vengeance! This S/L is moving slower than an injured snail, but I do love it when Kristen gets that "I will destroy you and everything you love" look in her eyes. <3

Parker was adorable as hell, and that's all I'll say of that story line.
Offline Profile Goto Top

james0479
Member Avatar

Yea I need Kristen to up the ante. I don't feel like there are enough cards up her sleeve as of right now but I'll always love ED and Kristen. But there's this "endgame " talk so I'm hoping there's more to this story. How bout bumping it up a notch or three!

Maggie grates my nerves. Daniel grates my nerves. Jennifer grates my nerves. My nerves are obviously grated.

Nancy cracks me up. That's all I got with this silly Dannifer story.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Dany_E

Sweet and Salty
Mar 19 2013, 10:14 AM
Laufeyson
Mar 18 2013, 09:47 PM
Sweet and Salty
Mar 18 2013, 08:21 PM
lysie
Mar 18 2013, 06:49 AM
Posted Image

Discuss!
Who is that on the right?! Matt Ashford??
Mike Horton.
I thought the guy on the top was Mike Horton. Lysie said the guy on the right was Jack.
Yes, the guy at the top is Mike Horton and the one on the right is Jack. Sad that the only one even on the show anymore is Justin (and barely at that).
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

The Room Stops
Mar 19 2013, 11:01 AM
blueskies
Sweet and Salty
trojangal

They got married
Wait, they did? I could have sworn they were only engaged.

Offline Profile Goto Top

nightfan

DiMeraFan67
Mar 18 2013, 12:08 PM
Drake's acting is on another level of horrible right now. WOW. I'm tired of Marlena not fighting back. Her just accepting John's dickheadedness is even worse than him pushing her away as part of the plan.

Oh, Marlena finally shows signs of life and Roman comes in and interrupts.
I get the feeling that John doesn't like his actions toward Marlena. It's subtle, but Drake sort of suggests it if you freeze-frame. Could be way off base, but I think John is deliberately freezing out Marlena so he can contemplate what he has to do to save his son: sleep with Kristen. In his mind, if he turns away from Marlena, that would be easier.
Offline Profile Goto Top

nightfan

Sparrow
Mar 18 2013, 06:21 PM
You know, for a show trying to pull off a paternity switcharoo, they sure did find a kid who looks a LOT like Phillip. How hard could it have been to find an orange kid with perpetual bed-head? Instead they cast a little boy with dimples the size of wading pools. Perhaps Chloe will make her exit by revealing that she lied about the paternity switch.

I haven't been able to watch in so long, the least they could do would be to air a decent episode for me when I stay home sick.

I'm still not feeling well enough to put my heart into it, so blah blah Fetch sucks blah blah wtf John? Jen's grey streaks are as distracting as the pink and blue streaks Sami and Kate have sported, and at least those looked intentional. Brady, Kristen... I just got nothing.
Why do people say this? Daniel, and that kid, have a square jaw. When I first saw the kid, I thought, "Is that Shawn Christian's son?" Because they look so well together. He's just blonde. That's all. Look at that smile, though. That's SC's smile!
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

nightfan
Mar 19 2013, 09:37 PM
Sparrow
You know, for a show trying to pull off a paternity switcharoo, they sure did find a kid who looks a LOT like Phillip. How hard could it have been to find an orange kid with perpetual bed-head? Instead they cast a little boy with dimples the size of wading pools. Perhaps Chloe will make her exit by revealing that she lied about the paternity switch.

I haven't been able to watch in so long, the least they could do would be to air a decent episode for me when I stay home sick.

I'm still not feeling well enough to put my heart into it, so blah blah Fetch sucks blah blah wtf John? Jen's grey streaks are as distracting as the pink and blue streaks Sami and Kate have sported, and at least those looked intentional. Brady, Kristen... I just got nothing.
Why do people say this? Daniel, and that kid, have a square jaw. When I first saw the kid, I thought, "Is that Shawn Christian's son?" Because they look so well together. He's just blonde. That's all. Look at that smile, though. That's SC's smile!
I say it because I don't think he looks a bit like SC or NB. :shrug:
Offline Profile Goto Top

nightfan

Well, that disagreement aside, I think Shawn Christian's most entertaining scenes are with the kid. The show needs that kind of warmth and feeling of family. It's just adorable to watch. He's such a good dad!
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

nightfan
Mar 19 2013, 09:37 PM
Sparrow

I agree, I think he looks like a tiny, cloned Shawn Christian.
Online Profile Goto Top

trojangal
Member Avatar

Sweet and Salty
trojangal
AFaithL
Panda Panda

Regarding todays show
let Marlena help you
Jen was married to Peter Blake
& Peter is Kristen's bio brother . Kristen & Peter were adopted by Stephano
Offline Profile Goto Top

trojangal
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Mar 19 2013, 03:02 PM
The Room Stops
Mar 19 2013, 11:01 AM
blueskies
Sweet and Salty

They got married
Wait, they did? I could have sworn they were only engaged.

No Jen & Peter got married in Aremid & it was right when MR left the role of Jen
& Stephanie Cameron took over. I think the switch happened shortly after the wedding
Offline Profile Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

I'm a day late, but why is Jennifer wearing my grandma's kitchen table from 1972?

Also, SOCK BUN part deux.

John's being a total prick.

Marlena should just slap the shit out of him & call it a day.

Oh, and burn her smurf jacket.

And there's Rotox with a new do.

Did y'all notice that Bristen are color coordinated??
Offline Profile Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Note to tptb:

Pretty has to have a personality, not just pretty.

NuCameron is a total dud with alot o cash.

Okay, I wish the hospital would blow up with Mags & her egg in it.

Maggie, you always stick your nose in where it doesn't belong.

I wish your nose would just fall off.

Y'all, I'm itching to push the FF button.

First time I've wanted to do that since January.

Doesn't bode well.

Even Nancy isn't saving this birth certificate dreck.

That's it?? They called JT in to walk up to the table, say two lines and walk away??

Seriously, make him an orderly & bring back WN.

I think DHim has touretts, his eyebrows & eyes are moving independently of the rest of his body.

Offline Profile Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Kristen's bump it is working loose in the back.

SOCKBUN came to visit Doc Boredom.

Oh, my bad, Rotox had two more lines.

MAKE HIM AN ORDERLY OR FOLIAGE.

John said "Izzy B" :'(

My grandma use to keep Butterfingers in her candy bowl on her kitchen table.

Wonder if Jen has any in her pockets?

Chloe, you are no schemer.

You're suppose to just be eye candy.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic