Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
TV Guide: Ricky Paull Goldin Joins The Bold and the Beautiful
Topic Started: Mar 18 2013, 09:04 AM (1,615 Views)
WillFan
Member Avatar

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Exclusive-Ricky-Paull-Goldin-Bold-Beautiful-1062881.aspx
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

:huh?: :what: :wtf: Another triangle from hell from the writers of the B&B :shrug:
Poor Maya, liitle does she know she will get dropped like a heartbeat when Thomas get another girlfriend.
Edited by natdot99, Mar 18 2013, 09:44 AM.

metitle
Member Avatar

Bell is milking triangles to death.
Enough already!
Anyway, he is probably going to do the walking mattress as soon as she smells fresh blood.
By that time, she will be tired of $-bill.

Sandell

LOVE HIM

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

awesome

queenpaula713
Member Avatar

Give him to Hope, maybe a bad boy in her life will make her a little less boring!!

natdot99
Member Avatar

queenpaula713
Mar 18 2013, 11:06 PM
Give him to Hope, maybe a bad boy in her life will make her a little less boring!!
Poor man, little does he know that Hope will be planning their wedding in less than three months. :blulaugh:

jacpre
Member Avatar

Excited for some new blood. Not sure how I feel about him being involved in the Maya story. Not invested in the character that much. I hope they integrate him more into the rest of the canvas. I am not a Steffy fan but I think they would look amazing together as a couple.

If he turns out to be with Hope which I doubt it you can rest assure Steffy will find some way to get in the middle of that. She always does.

just joey

metitle
Mar 18 2013, 12:00 PM
Bell is milking triangles to death.
Enough already!
Anyway, he is probably going to do the walking mattress as soon as she smells fresh blood.
By that time, she will be tired of $-bill.
Would still love to see the LOW LIFE LOGANS go down. I " do not " want BILL to get his hands on F. C. though. I want to see KATIE divorce his ass, take his 12.5 % of F. C. stock & sell it to TAYLOR. Also I want to see Katie go for BILLS " JUGULAR " vein by taking 1/2 of " EVERYTHING else that he owns :lol: :lol: :lol: .

metitle
Member Avatar

I dont know, since Katie became a mother. I can't see her going after Bill in that way.
I see her laying a trap for him. Because she knows how Bill feels about his children.
And now Katie has a lot more leverage - namely "Will" to get Bill to settle his ass.
Edited by metitle, Mar 20 2013, 11:12 AM.

Beckyhomecky

natdot99
Mar 19 2013, 06:03 AM
queenpaula713
Mar 18 2013, 11:06 PM
Give him to Pop Up, maybe a bad boy in her life Mute and Ineffective make her a little less boring!!
Poor man, little does he know that Pop Up Mute and Ineffective be planning their wedding in less than three months. :blulaugh:
Pop Up Mute and Ineffective be pining away but Brooke Mute and Ineffective hire the preacher.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply