Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Tuesday, March 19th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 19 2013, 09:01 AM (8,610 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Discuss!
Online Profile Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Wow...those are some GOLD dresses.

I like MR's hair like that - I don't recall it ever being that short.
Offline Profile Goto Top

WillFan
Member Avatar

:birthday: Freddie Smith(Sonny) who turned 25 years old today!
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Mar 19 2013, 09:02 AM
Wow...those are some GOLD dresses.

I like MR's hair like that - I don't recall it ever being that short.
MR should go back to this hairstyle. I like this a lot better than whatever they do to her hair now.
Offline Profile Goto Top

granolagirl
Member Avatar

That's Lisa Rinna? ?!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I think that was Missy's "I'm a busy mom now" hair.
Online Profile Goto Top

james0479
Member Avatar

Matt
Mar 19 2013, 11:15 AM
So I guess she's been wearing her "I'm a pathetic whiny bitch" hair lately. Lol.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

I liked her hair when she first came back. It was just too long.
Online Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

That can't be AZ in the bridal dress. So who is it? o_O

Missy's hairstyle in that picture is more appropriate for her now, than it was back then.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

james0479
Mar 19 2013, 11:33 AM
Matt
So I guess she's been wearing her "I'm a pathetic whiny bitch" hair lately. Lol.
More like the "I'm in my mid-40s but I don't know how to play anything other than a self-involved ingenue because of my limited acting talents" hair.
Online Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Isn't that Billie in her wedding dress from the church wedding to Bo that didn't happen because the chandelier dropped?
Online Profile Goto Top

james0479
Member Avatar

Matt
Mar 19 2013, 11:35 AM
james0479
Mar 19 2013, 11:33 AM
Matt
More like the "I'm in my mid-40s but I don't know how to play anything other than a self-involved ingenue because of my limited acting talents" hair.
Hahaha Perfect, Matt!! *Bows to your greatness*
Offline Profile Goto Top

james0479
Member Avatar

I thought that was Carrie, Nicole, Kristen and Jennifer. But I don't think that crew would be at a Nicole wedding. I'm on my phone so the pic is uber small
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Posted Image
Edited by Matt, Mar 19 2013, 12:12 PM.
Online Profile Goto Top

Dany_E

james0479
Mar 19 2013, 11:37 AM
I thought that was Carrie, Nicole, Kristen and Jennifer. But I don't think that crew would be at a Nicole wedding. I'm on my phone so the pic is uber small
Man I feel old.
Offline Profile Goto Top

supercool74
Member Avatar

I'm pretty sure it's Lisa Rinna as Billie. She looked so pretty before all that surgery.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Matt
Mar 19 2013, 11:36 AM
Isn't that Billie in her wedding dress from the church wedding to Bo that didn't happen because the chandelier dropped?
yes the pic from 1995 from 18 years ago
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

It was supposed to be Billie and Bo's wedding. I don't think that's a good picture of any of the 4 honestly. I mean Jennifer looks 40 years younger than she currently does, but still not a good look for any of them. Lisa Rinna's lips aren't taking up her entire face, that's about the nicest thing I can say. Christie and Eileen never look BAD, but they don't look too great either.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I'm startled by how much that actually looks like Julie Pinson with Lisa Rinna's lips photoshopped in.
Online Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Yay! It's an Anne Milbauer day! And I love that she's just as much of a bitch to Abby as she is to her mother!
Online Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic