Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Tuesday, March 19th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 19 2013, 09:01 AM (8,335 Views)
SoapGal1
Member Avatar

I think Jen's dress would make a smashing tree skirt come Christmas.

AHHH!!! Lysie shout out!!

I finally caught it.

Oh Kristen, you're sure to meet your doom now.

You're getting the Brady proposal.
Offline Profile Goto Top

nickyj12345
Member Avatar

On the plus side, Drake, Deidre and Eric looked good today, and Drake was somewhat convincing in his frustration.
Offline Profile Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

mer4santo
Mar 19 2013, 11:43 PM
I remember a few weeks ago when I was thoroughly entertained and now most of the stories are stupid, drama less plots highlighting boring characters I don't give a luck about.

I knew the honeymoon had to end.
This has been my great fear.

That once sweeps was over, it would turn to shyte.

I'm not saying it's there yet, but I'm getting concerned.

We had a couple of dull dragging days last week, but Friday came back & saved the week.

Now, we start off with two dud days & I don't think we'll get much improvement since Fetch is so heavily promoted.
Offline Profile Goto Top

mer4santo
Member Avatar
I own you bitch.

Matt
Mar 19 2013, 12:39 PM
Kristen has the bumpit in the back. EJ has the bumpit in the front.
And he dresses it to the left.
Offline Profile Goto Top

mer4santo
Member Avatar
I own you bitch.

Miss Rhi
Mar 19 2013, 12:46 PM
Is it the color of EM's face that's making it and the stubbly facial hair look weird? Something is off and it's bugging me.
THANK YOU. It's been bugging me especially against that purple shirt!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

SoapGal1
Mar 19 2013, 11:45 PM
Jennifer has become Bernice Clifton.
Online Profile Goto Top

mer4santo
Member Avatar
I own you bitch.

That bun is unbelievably distracting. I keep thinking if I hit it with a stick that candy would fall out.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

chinkybig
Mar 19 2013, 11:01 PM
Panda Panda
Mar 19 2013, 10:37 PM
EJ acting like an 11 yr old girl is what made their conversation so enjoyable at the beginning. I think the EJ/Kristen scenes were the only parts I actually liked in the entire episode.

It was . . . interesting to see EJ frustrated by the fact that, even though Kristen's been in Salem for months now, he still knows almost nothing about her. I thought it was a nice touch and hopefully it sets up for some more DiMera sibling scenes between the two (since we're not getting Peter back *cries*).

I must admit that I have completely lost hope in them referencing Baby Elvis/Kristen/John in a non-joking manner. They seriously messed up by making EJ the baby in the first place.
...but...but...EJ was veryyy busy with Sami during that time he could have gotten to know his "sister", right? I kind-of hate how this show ignores the fact that Kristen tried to steal baby Elvis from Susan. Hello, your "sister" tried to steal you away from your own mother. Not a mention of that for some added and well-deserved snark?!

I kind of miss Peter. He had more of a DiMera vibe than EJ or even Kristen have ever exuded.
To be fair, Susan did agree to give the baby away. Then she decided she wanted both the baby and John, that's when all hell broke lose.
Offline Profile Goto Top

TvJunkiie
Member Avatar

John is really pissing me off :frustration: its not even like him to be treating Marlena like this
Brady still acting like a kid :shame:
looks like Kristine getting everything she wants, i think her feelings are gonna get in the way and love the flashbacks
Abby has more chemistry with Chad
Offline Profile Goto Top

CatherineEarnshaw

JOhn says to Marlena to stay out of his and son's life but he has forgotten that it was Marlena, not he and Kristen, who was raising Brady when John was shacking up with Kristen all those years ago.

Brady deserves whatever he gets. His mother is standing right there in front of him, she is in pain, pain started by the woman he is living with, and he is the wronged party???

Offline Profile Goto Top

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

chinkybig
Mar 19 2013, 11:01 PM
Panda Panda
Mar 19 2013, 10:37 PM
EJ acting like an 11 yr old girl is what made their conversation so enjoyable at the beginning. I think the EJ/Kristen scenes were the only parts I actually liked in the entire episode.

It was . . . interesting to see EJ frustrated by the fact that, even though Kristen's been in Salem for months now, he still knows almost nothing about her. I thought it was a nice touch and hopefully it sets up for some more DiMera sibling scenes between the two (since we're not getting Peter back *cries*).

I must admit that I have completely lost hope in them referencing Baby Elvis/Kristen/John in a non-joking manner. They seriously messed up by making EJ the baby in the first place.
...but...but...EJ was veryyy busy with Sami during that time he could have gotten to know his "sister", right? I kind-of hate how this show ignores the fact that Kristen tried to steal baby Elvis from Susan. Hello, your "sister" tried to steal you away from your own mother. Not a mention of that for some added and well-deserved snark?!

I kind of miss Peter. He had more of a DiMera vibe than EJ or even Kristen have ever exuded.
It pains me but I have to admit, Peter is now truly the ONLY Dimera heir, wherever he is.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Chloe - unsurprisingly looked like a million bucks; gorgeous hair and makeup and flattering outfit
Nancy - I wanted her to slap Maggie something fierce.
Anne/Abby/Cameron - Did Anne lie when she accused Abby and Cameron of being the beneficiaries of nepotism? Because my detector didn't go off. I'm glad Anne dislikes the nepotistic culture of the hospital generally, and doesn't simply have an outsize grudge against Jennifer. Though we all know nepotism will win in the end and her character probably won't have a long shelf life. She'll be turfed out on her ass soon enough.
Brady - dumber than a box of rocks and a whole lot meaner; the downward spiral continues
E.J. - brotherly concern for Kristen was nice, but something between them doesn't quite work; I still prefer her sibling chemistry with Chad, oddly enough
John - officially more loathsome than Daniel and Jennifer - how could this have happened? Marlena needs to restore her self-respect and walk away. Let John come crying back to her when, and if, he comes to his senses.
Edited by JessicaLeigh, Mar 20 2013, 06:44 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LonePirate
Member Avatar

Anne going off on Abigail was the highlight of this episode for me. I really like Abby and KM's performances; yet there is something about Anne's unabashed hatred of anything Horton (or Brady or DiMera) that makes me root for Anne in every scene she's in lately. I can cozy up to someone who is not afraid to speak their mind in an unfiltered manner about the ridiculousness of these people. She's almost becoming a Greek chorus for the viewer. I also enjoyed how Anne went after Cameron, too. I hope she files an HR complaint against him for grabbing her arm. Anne is flat out mean and direct and I love her for it.

The Chloe and Maggie tete-a-tete was also fun. It's too bad the pathetic Dannifer are the central characters in this mess as they are so not worth it.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

SoapGal1
Mar 19 2013, 11:48 PM
mer4santo
Mar 19 2013, 11:43 PM
I remember a few weeks ago when I was thoroughly entertained and now most of the stories are stupid, drama less plots highlighting boring characters I don't give a luck about.

I knew the honeymoon had to end.
This has been my great fear.

That once sweeps was over, it would turn to shyte.

I'm not saying it's there yet, but I'm getting concerned.

We had a couple of dull dragging days last week, but Friday came back & saved the week.

Now, we start off with two dud days & I don't think we'll get much improvement since Fetch is so heavily promoted.
Nothing happened during sweeps either, the show was flat, IMHO..... The show had great moments in mid January with the Nabi wedding Wabi baby reveal, that was about 3 weeks before sweeps started....sweeps proved to be a dud and nothing happened. Now sweeps has been over for a few weeks and still nothing is happening. I find the show incredibly boring.
Offline Profile Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Matt
Mar 20 2013, 12:03 AM
SoapGal1
Mar 19 2013, 11:45 PM
Jennifer has become Bernice Clifton.
That or my grandma's kitchen table circa 1972.
Offline Profile Goto Top

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

CatherineEarnshaw
Mar 20 2013, 04:58 AM
JOhn says to Marlena to stay out of his and son's life but he has forgotten that it was Marlena, not he and Kristen, who was raising Brady when John was shacking up with Kristen all those years ago.

Brady deserves whatever he gets. His mother is standing right there in front of him, she is in pain, pain started by the woman he is living with, and he is the wronged party???

Ah, all the kudos in the world for this! Someone else remembers it! It was in fact so. Marlena had Brady and Belle both living with her (at times at the Brady Pub if Stefano was all up in Marlena's beeswax), even when John was trying to nurse his wounded penis because he thought Marlena didn't love him. SHE raised him, some could say even more than John did, but at the very least she raised him on equal grounds. They wanted Belle and Brady to be siblings, so they raised them as that.
Offline Profile Goto Top

PatNS
Member Avatar

Please note: This report is not to be copied and pasted to any other sites. Please link only. Link to summary archive:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/358635/

Director: Grant A. Johnson
Scriptwriter: Jeanne Marie Ford

Segment 1: Jen understands if Dan doesn't want to talk in front of Parker. Dan - No, it's important; as long as we're civil. Jen sits on the bench. She would wait until they could be alone but she feels if they don't straighten this out now they never will.

Nancy wonders whether Chloe is being realistic. When Jen and Daniel sit down to talk how is he not going to figure out that you drugged him and let her think you slept together. Chloe - Normally I'd say you're right except the two of them can't sit down to talk without Jennifer screaming, threatening, slapping or making some crazy new demand so it's never going to get that far. It can't.

Dan knows that she and Chloe talked about last night. Jen - She told you. So then you understand why I was so upset; why I lashed out the way that I did. Dan - Actually I was hoping that you could enlighten me.

Abby closes the door to the lounge and faces Anne. Anne - Would it be too much to ask you to step out of my way. Abby - Actually, yes it would be.

Repeat of Kristen in the living room of the Di mansion. She pours herself a drink. EJ walks in commenting that it's a little early in the day for vodka. Kristen agrees. How about a gin and tonic? EJ - No thanks. I'd like to be stone cold sober when I speak to father. Kristen - Good point, however if you change your mind ... he's not home. EJ is happy. It will give them time for some brother / sister bonding. Kristen - You have something you want to talk about? EJ - Yes, you. I see John Black's back in town. That doesn't look like a celebratory cocktail; you look like you're about to jump out of your skin. Kristen - Who told you John was back? EJ - There's not very much that happens in this town that escapes my notice. I would imagine that rather complicates things with Brady. Maybe instead of considering this a setback it could be an opportunity.

Repeat of John telling Marlena that he isn't accepting Kristen and him opening the door to see Brady there. John - Hey Kid, I didn't know you were here. Why didn't you knock? Brady - I didn't expect to see you 2 together. What a surprise. John - How long have you been standing there? Brady - Long enough to know how much better you two are doing. I'm glad about that. Marlena - Me too. Brady - Did Dad invite you to dinner tonight. I know that an evening out with Kristen is not your idea of fun but it would mean a lot to me if we could all start acting like a family again.

Segment 2: Marlena - That would mean a lot to me; for all of us to talk, to listen ... John - But right now Doc and I have a lot more talking to do so for tonight I think it's best to stick to how we planned it, just the three of us. Right Marlena? Marlena - Sure, whatever you think. John - So what can I do for you kid? Brady - Actually I came here to thank you. I'll admit in the beginning of this whole thing I thought you might be playing me; that you weren't being honest about wanting to give Kristen a second chance. I spoke to Maggie and she made me realise what an amazing thing you're actually doing for me.

Kristen - We've barely talked in the last 2 weeks. I can think of more scintillating topics of conversation than John Black. EJ admits he's curious as to how he took the news that Brady was moving into the mansion with our father. Kristen - Far better than I ever could have imagined. EJ - Just you wait until he finds out I asked Samantha to move in as well. Kristen - What did she say? EJ - She didn't say no. Kristen - I know that makes you happy. It's good for Father. It's good to have the family all here. EJ - 3's company, 8 is crowded. Kristen is looking forward to living here with his charming children, Chad might move in and with Sami here ... when she buries her claws, and she will, I promise to behave ... mostly because you love her. EJ - What about Brady? Do you expect me to pull my punches out of respect for my sister. Kristen - I don't know what that means. EJ - All living here ... it would be good for me to know ... are you and Brady here because you're a couple in love or is this you doing penance to serve some greater aim.

Anne - You Hortons act like you own the place. You don't even work here ... Abby - And hopefully soon you won't either. Anne - Do you know who I am! Abby - Yes I do. You're the jealous bitch who's going to pay for stabbing my mom in the back. Now go away and leave me alone. She walks away. Anne follows.

The guy finishes counting. It looks like it's all here. Cam snaps - Of course it is. Guy - Don't cop an attitude. It was late. Next time it better not be. Cam - I heard you the ... he stops ... yes sir. Guy - That's more like it.

Anne catches up to Abby - Excuse me, I wasn't finished with you. Abby - Well I was finished with you. Anne - Do not talk to me that way in my hospital. Abby - Your hospital? Anne - Oh, you're thinking it's yours. God deliver me from you Hortons and you may just be the worst of the lot. Abby - Me! What have I done to you Anne besides just get in your way. Anne - And call me names and threaten me, not to mention what you did to my friend Chloe. You committed assault and battery. If you weren't a Horton your ass would be in jail.

Chloe - I admit I was a little upset at first when you suggested Daniel go away for the entire medical conference but then I realised if Jennifer just stays under the rock where she belongs until Daniel leaves tonight it could be days before they have a chance to talk. There's a knock on the door. It's Maggie. If you're looking for Parker he's with Daniel. Maggie came to see Chloe. Chloe - Why? Maggie - Just to remind you that I've got your number. I always have, remember, and this time Chloe, you're not going to get away with it.

Jen - Wait a minute, you talked to Chloe. She told you about our conversation and you still don't get why I was so upset. Dan - Upset, yeah but I'm sure Chloe told you I didn't reciprocate. Jen - She did tell me that but in the midst ... Dan - Stop. There is no point in rehashing all that. It's petty. It's meaningless. What I wanted you to know is that I'm not angry anymore because no one understands better than I do.

Segment 3: Chloe - Maggie, my friend, did you really come to MY home to threaten me. Maggie - It's not your home, it's my son's and you are not my friend. Nancy - Excuse me ... Maggie - Oh what a treat Nancy. So good to see you. I hate to be rude but I hope you don't mind. I need a moment to talk to your daughter alone. Nancy - Not if you're going to speak to her that way. Chloe tells her it's fine. It won't take very long. Nancy leaves the apt. Chloe - Whatever you think you know ... Maggie - I know my son doesn't love you and you're never going to hurt him again, do you hear that! Not on my watch.

Jen - What is it that you understand so well? Dan - I know that Chloe can be difficult but at the same time she is my son's mother. And for me to be a great father to that little man over there she is going to be in the picture. I have tried everything to make it clear to you; I have tried everything to make this as painless as possible for everyone involved. Jen - Really? Dan - I've done everything that I can do but I feel that you doubt me every single ... Jen - No I don't. I doubt her. And I doubt that you are capable of drawing boundaries that you need to keep her from taking advantage of you. Dan - Jen, I'm sorry, but this is not about Chloe or even me. Jen - Really! Then what is this about? Dan - Jack.

Kristen - You don't get in the way of my agenda, I won't get in the way of yours. EJ - Even if mine is to marry Samantha. Kristen - Why would I get in the way of that? I know that's what you've wanted for a very long time. If it makes you happy that's all I care about. Actually I'm a little competitive; I thought I would be first. EJ - To the altar with Brady! Kristen - The only thing important here is nobody loves a wedding as much as I love a wedding ... lots of planning to do especially considering Sami's history with weddings. EJ - Stop. Kristen - You know it's the truth. I'm not trying to hurt your feelings. EJ - Everytime I ask you about Brady you change the subject. Talk to me.

Brady is fingering the plaque as he tells Marlena - It's a plaque from the gondola, from the last day they went on a ride before my mom died. He brought it over as a housewarming gift to remind me how much my mom loved me. Marlena - That must mean the world to you. Brady - You have no idea. Marlena - Why do you think you wanted to tell me about it. Brady - I know that you and Dad have been having problems ... all of 3 of us have been having issues ... all I've ever really wanted was to feel like I belong; that I was part of a family. John - You are son. We've always been a family and this dinner tonight ... I'm hoping it's a start to resolving these issues we have between us. Brady - Do you really think that's possible? John - Of course I do. Brady - You lying S.O.B.

Segment 4: How clueless do you think I am! Of course I heard you plotting against me and Kristen. John tries to deny it but Brady turns on Marlena. And you were all too happy to turn my Dad against me. Marlena - That was not what this was about. Brady screams - Spare me. Quiet. Brady throws the plaque aside. You give me presents. You've been apologising to me for what, to reel me back in? Do you think this is a game. John yells - I love my son. Brady - I know you love me but I am finished with you. I'm sick of your lies. He points to Marlena - I'm done with you, looks at John - And I'm done with you.

EJ feels that he can talk with her for an hour then feel like he knows less about her then when they started talking. Stop deflecting. She'll stop deflecting when he does. EJ - I care about you. Why do I know so little about you? I get these glimmers of who you are when you drop your guard for a second and say something unscripted. Kristen - I'll try not to say what I mean more often. EJ - When you moved in here with Brady I assumed it was for some greater end now I see you talking to him and it seems like you have genuine feelings for this guy. If we're all going to be living here under one roof I would just like to know how things stand. Kristen - When you find out would you tell me. I'd love to know too. EJ - Are you telling me you're not sure how ... Kristen snaps - Why the hell does it matter to you so much. It's none of your damn business.

Anne - If I were Chloe I would have pressed charges against you so fast but she treated you with kindness and pity and all you could do was call her names. Abby - Believe what you want to believe Anne, I know the truth. Anne scoffs - The truth is you're an elitist little snoot who thinks the world revolves around her just like your mommy. You know what, you're even worse. Cam walks up - Anne, what the hell is going on here!

Maggie - One thing that is abundantly clear here Chloe is that the source of Jennifer's and Daniel's problems is you. You've had an agenda since the first day you came back to town. Chloe - Talk about having an agenda, don't you think you have anything better to do than play matchmaker for your niece and your son. Maggie - And don't you have anything better to do than try and break them up. Chloe - Seems like everyone in this town is obsessed with the precious Daniel and Jennifer and their pathetic love life when you're all just wasting your time on something that is doomed from the start. How many times have they broken up or been fighting since even before I was in the picture. So try the serenity prayer instead of blaming me because there's nothing you can do. The truth is those two just aren't meant to be.

Jen - You think Jack is the problem between us? Dan - Yeah. I know how much you love him and my God, to lose your spouse ... Jen - Don't tell me I'm being disloyal to my husband's memory. Dan - No. What I'm saying is that what we are dealing with is it was a very complicated situation when he was alive and even more complicated now that he's gone. Jen - Yeah, I know that. Dan - We had a relationship, a very good one but you don't just jump back in like that. Jen - No you don't. Dan - And I was in a bad place with Nicole and you were very, very protective and I think partly because you felt like you owed me. Jen - Owed you? Dan - I saved your life that time ... I just did what any doctor would do. Jen - Can we not downplay that because you saved me life. Dan - Exactly and I know that's how you see it and ever since that time you felt like ... Jen - I owe you. You just said that to me but would you stop it please. It doesn't make any sense what you're saying. Dan - But it does. All of those experiences were very intense and they brought us together very quickly. Jen - And you think that's a bad thing. Dan - No I think maybe it was too soon; you weren't ready. I really do. I think part of you is saying it's too soon and you're afraid in some way of betraying Jack and that's why you're pushing me away and you're just using Chloe as an excuse to do it. Nancy arrives at the square and sees them.

Segment 5: Cam - I don't know what's going on here but you were completely out of line. Anne - Look who's riding to the rescue, it's nepotism's poster child. Cam - Excuse me! Anne - Side with the Horton dynasty all you want but at least your sister earned her place around here. Abby - Are you saying Cameron hasn't? Anne - I'm saying only the poor and unconnected among us actually have to work our way up the ladder. Abby - Or backstab their way up the ladder. Anne - Some of us aren't lucky enough to be Hortons or Bradys or have DiMera ties. Cam - Enough. Yeah I have connections Anne. I don't like to use them but I won't hesitate to do it if you don't start choosing your words a lot more carefully.

Chloe - Think about it. If Jennifer and Daniel were really meant to be wouldn't they have worked it out by now. But no they haven't. There's always one thing or another with them. Maggie - Yes there is, it's you or you and one of these days Daniel will get completely fed up and you will be out on your unnaturally perky ass. She leaves. Chloe - We'll see about that.

Jen - You think I am coming up with reasons to not move on, to not be happy? Dan - Not consciously. Jen - That I'm unknowingly sabotaging my own happiness ... our happiness! It's not about Chloe paying games. It's not about you trying to keep her from doing that. It's not about any of that ... it's about me! Dan - I've got to go. I catch a flight in a couple of hours. I'm going to be in San Francisco for a few days. I think it's going to be good timing for all of us. Jen - So you're just walking away. Dan - You asked me to and I think you need it and I think I do too. You take care of yourself. Nancy watches and looks pleased when Jen sits down looking devastated.

EJ is sorry that he asked. Kristen apolgises. It's so sweet that you care. I guess I'm not used to opening up about my feelings with anyone. EJ - That I understand. Kristen - I really do care about Brady deeply even though I realise I can't actually live happily ever after. I'd like to think that we're not going to be miserable. Maybe that's too much to hope for. EJ - That's exactly the same way I felt about Samantha; look at where we are now. I owe a lot of that happiness to you. Would you let me return the favour? Kristen - That's not necessary. Do you think I can't manage this on my own? Do you honestly think I can't succeed without you pulling the strings!

John - Hear me out. Brady - Why? do you think I want to hear more of your freakin' lies! Why are you looking so upset Marlena. You got exactly what you wanted. You turned my Dad against me. He's on your side. Marlena - There are no sides. Brady - Are you helping me? Is that what this is all about because dumb Brady can't figure out this woman is using him. She couldn't possibly love him. You think you two are the only people who know what love is. John - Listen ... Brady screams - I'm not in the mood to listen to you anymore. Go to hell ... both of you. He leaves.

Segment 6: EJ is just offering his help, that's all. Kristen knows. She doesn't know why she's being so emotional. Sorry. I guess because there was another time I was going to marry the man of my dreams and strangely enough it was in this very room. I don't know. I guess when that went straight to hell I locked up all those childish dreams forever. EJ - And now? Kristen - I don't feel like talking about it anymore now then I did 5 mins ago. EJ - Okay. I'll be on my way. Kristen hugs him - I'm sorry. He leaves.

Anne - I don't answer to you. Cam - And she doesn't answer to you so why don't you apologise to Abigail. Anne - I think I should get back to work. She leaves. Cam starts to go after her but Abby stops him - She's not worth it. Cam - People like that just drive me crazy. Why was she going after you like that? Because she doesn't like your mom? Abby - Pretty much. I'm sorry you got sucked into it. Cam - I'm glad I came along when I did. Abby - You seem tense. Are you okay? Cam - Me, no I'm not okay actually. Abby - I'm sorry. You've listened to me go on and on about my problems for weeks, it's your turn now. Why don't you talk to me?

When Jen returns home Maggie is talking on her cell to someone. Now that cell phone service is back on at Smith Island we should have no problem keeping in touch. Jen asks her what that was about. Maggie - Charlie, he's heading up to Smith Island to open up the cabin for the season. Spring has sprung. I'm sure you're wondering what I'm doing in your living room. Helen was cleaning; she let me in. Jen - You don't need a reason to be here. Maggie - Honey, you look terrible. Jen - However I look, I feel worse. Maggie - Oh no, what happened now. Jen cries - I can't do this. I can't go into this again. Maggie - You tell me to butt out if I'm crossing a line here. I don't know what's going on but I wish you would do yourself and Daniel a favour and call him and sit down with him, talk to him. Jen - That's actually where I just came from and that is actually what we just did. We got it all out there and it is worse than it's ever been.

Daniel tells Parker he's going to miss him. Chloe asks if everything is okay. You seem a little stressed. Dan just doesn't like being away from Parker. Here's my itinerary in case you need to reach me. Chloe is going to miss Parker too. Nancy returns and tells Daniel to have a really good trip. Dan - You too and take care of my little man. He says goodbye to Parker and leaves. Nancy tells Chloe she took a walk through the town square and she saw Daniel and Jennifer talking. Well arguing and I have to say you were right, it did not end well.

Brady returns to the mansion and sees Kristen in the foyer. Good, you're here. Kristen - What's going on? Brady - Nothing you can't fix right here, right now.

Segment 7: Cam - Isn't it obvious why I'm upset. I have to work everyday with someone who implies that I don't deserve my job. Abby - Don't listen to Anne. Cam - I try and give a 110% so that no one ... so there's no excuse to wonder. Abby - Is that the reason you've been taking on so many extra shifts lately. Cam - Everybody at the hospital loves and respects my sister. I have big shoes to fill. Abby - Speaking of your sister, I walked off with your pen and I knew Lexie gave it to you so it's really special. Cam - Thank you. I guess I better get back to work. Abby - Okay, see you soon. He's looking forward to it.

Nancy - I couldn't get close enough to hear what they were saying but from the way things ended it looked like Daniel was still clueless. Chloe - I wonder why Jennifer wouldn't tell him why she slapped him; because I let her think that we'd slept together. But hey, I'll take it. Nancy - Team Chloe all the way!

Maggie - Are you sure you said everything to Daniel that you wanted to say? Jen - No because I couldn't. Maggie - Is there anything that can be gained from keeping it inside and giving yourself an ulcer. Who knows, Daniel might surprise you. I love you Jennifer Rose. Whatever happens I just want you to be happy. Call me if you need anything at all. Even if I have to knock some sense into my son for you, okay? Jen - Thank you.

Dan packs. He finds some pictures of him and Jennifer together. I have to make this right.

Jen makes a call. Hey Charlie, it's Jennifer Horton. Aunt Maggie was telling me that you were going to get the cabin ready for the season and I was thinking that I would like to do that myself. Yeah I'm sure. I'm good. I just need to go someplace quiet and to be alone for a while.

Marlena chases down John in the square. John, talk to me. John - Leave me alone. Marlena snaps - Talk to me! John - Doc, don't you understand that you've ruined everything. Marlena - Brady will come to his senses soon enough. He will be grateful to you. He will understand what you were doing. John - Stay out of my son's life. Stay out of mine. He walks away.

Kristen - What happened? What do you think I can fix? Brady gets down on his knees - Will you marry me because I love you more than anything.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

It's 2001 again,yuke.

Meaning,Brady blames Marlena for conflict between him and his father and John in turn blames Marlena.

Nooooo,writers that storyline sucked,do not redo.

This SL is making me see that John still may have some 2008 Jawn in him,no thank you.
Edited by Snowing Fan, Mar 20 2013, 10:11 AM.
Online Profile Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

^Haha I loved "Jawn"
Offline Profile Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Writers bring back the " Your my life doc,your my anchor,without you I would not be me" John,if u do that I will watch again,right now I would rather watch paint dry.
Online Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic