Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Tuesday, March 19th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 19 2013, 09:01 AM (8,445 Views)
Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

:blah: :blah: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :blah: :blah:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

As much as I love Anne hating on the Hortons, I need to eventually see some deeper motivation beyond Jennifer "stealing" her promotion (especially since it now extends to all Hortons). Maybe one of the senior Hortons did something to her years & years ago? Or maybe she hold Tom responsible for the death of someone close to her (suspected malpractice that didn't go investigated *because* he's Tom Horton?). Anne could target all the Hortons that way.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Phrases that need to be abandoned? "Not on my watch." ugh.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Well having Nancy leave the Maggie vs. Chloe fight made me lose all interest that I could have possibly had. Very bad decision.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I'm always amused (and disappointed) that Daniel cares more about & thinks more about Jack than Jennifer does.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

I don't see Anne being some main player here so I think just having Abigail and Jennifer running around the hospital like they own the place is pretty good motivation. Abigail pretty much just attacked her for no reason so that fight didn't need any other motivation.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Thank GOD Brady just called John out because the acting in these John/Marlena/Brady scenes has been horrific all around. I could not take anymore of it. At least now something might happen.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

As much as I really, REALLY want to enjoy this Brady/Kristen/John/Marlena story (and as much as I do enjoy individual moments & scenes), so much of it doesn't make a damn bit of sense and if I think about it too hard or too much, it makes my head hurt.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
WANDERING Minstrel!

Brady DID overhear them after all
Offline Profile Goto Top

james0479
Member Avatar

Matt
Mar 19 2013, 12:24 PM
As much as I really, REALLY want to enjoy this Brady/Kristen/John/Marlena story (and as much as I do enjoy individual moments & scenes), so much of it doesn't make a damn bit of sense and if I think about it too hard or too much, it makes my head hurt.
Word! I love it but the ante needs to go up about 5 notches and I don't think Bristen getting married is enough. We shall see .....
Online Profile Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
WANDERING Minstrel!

More Anne and Abby.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I thought Martsolf really stepped it up in that scene when Brady blew up at John/Marlena.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Wow, I actually feel bad for Marlena having to hear these two idiots yelling at the top of their lungs about this bullshit.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Ha! EJ can tell that Kristen's fallen for Brady!
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Matt
Mar 19 2013, 12:28 PM
I thought Martsolf really stepped it up in that scene when Brady blew up at John/Marlena.
Anything. And I mean anything would have been an improvement over the first half of the episode. But yeah he was pretty good there. Good enough to get the point across.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

DEAD! Chloe to Maggie: "Don't you have anything better to do than playing matchmaker between your niece & your son?"
Offline Profile Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Oh Brady I can just feel in a few months your gonna feel like the idiot we all know you clearly are.

One of the stupidest storyline's in DOOL history.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Preach it Chloe!
Online Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Ok. Daniel actually makes more sense right now than Jennifer ever has. lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Daniel is giving Jennifer too much credit. I don't think she even remembers who Jack is.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic