Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Tuesday, March 19th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 19 2013, 09:01 AM (8,541 Views)
Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

I loved Chloe's Serenity Prayer crack to Maggie.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

The best part of Fetch/Chloe is quickly turning into Nancy who's even outshining the fab Anne Milbauer.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Kill me now...Please make these Fetch scenes stop...Please oh please let this be the buildup to the end of Fetch.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Doesn't Nancy have anything better to do than snoop?
Offline Profile Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Mar 19 2013, 12:32 PM
Kill me now...Please make these Fetch scenes stop...Please oh please let this be the buildup to the end of Fetch.
We'll never be that lucky.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Bah! Anne's now slamming Hortons, Bradys, AND DiMeras! lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Welp. Anne hates all nepotism so this makes sense. She had to fight her way to where she is and keeps getting passed over for Hortons and families like them. Perfect.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

*snicker* Maggie to Chloe: "And you will be out on your unnaturally perky ass."
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

did Kristen call EJ "Eeej" lol?
Edited by Matt, Mar 19 2013, 01:04 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Kristen has the bumpit in the back. EJ has the bumpit in the front.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

SoapGal1
Mar 19 2013, 12:36 PM
Miss Rhi
Mar 19 2013, 12:32 PM
We'll never be that lucky.
I dare to dream that someday we will get that lucky. :drunk:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

*snicker" "Because dumb Brady can't figure out that this woman is using him?" basically, yes.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

LOL Can I just start hoping Ghost Isabella interrupts the Brady/Kristen wedding? John vs. Brady is just horrible acting and now Brady hates Marlena again so I don't see either of them getting through to him. John should hire an Isabella lookalike to come back and convince Brady that Kristen is evil since Brady is actually dumb enough to believe that its her.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

Is it the color of EM's face that's making it and the stubbly facial hair look weird? Something is off and it's bugging me.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

wow, these EJ/Kristen scenes are so damn sweet
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Oh? Jennifer has a cleaning lady named "Helen"? This is new.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Mar 19 2013, 12:46 PM
Is it the color of EM's face that's making it and the stubbly facial hair look weird? Something is off and it's bugging me.
I've thought he's looked weird yesterday and today. His haircut makes him look like he's in his 20s, but his wrinkled forehead looks like he's in his 50s. He always looks young for his age, but its really strange right now.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Mar 19 2013, 12:46 PM
He looks like he's about to bust out crying but he doesn't. At least that's what's bugging me
Offline Profile Goto Top

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

DiMeraFan67
Mar 19 2013, 12:42 PM
LOL Can I just start hoping Ghost Isabella interrupts the Brady/Kristen wedding? John vs. Brady is just horrible acting and now Brady hates Marlena again so I don't see either of them getting through to him. John should hire an Isabella lookalike to come back and convince Brady that Kristen is evil since Brady is actually dumb enough to believe that its her.
Maybe that one will actually have a personality? ;)

Brady sort of deserves everything he has coming his way. I can't believe the son of John and Marlena is THIS blind to a DiMera. If he'd never heard of it, but he wasn't a baby when it happened and he's clearly shown that he knows everything that happened.
Online Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

*snicker* Daniel told Parker that he loves him. Parker's reaction? "Yeah. I know that." lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic