Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
About.com comings & goings 3/19
Topic Started: Mar 19 2013, 12:34 PM (4,719 Views)
Ellie

http://daysofourlives.about.com/b/2013/03/19/days-of-our-lives-comings-and-goings-42.htm
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Given that Nadia was very vocal about her disappointment with the mess they'd made of Chloe the last time she left I have to wonder how she feels now. This can't have been a happy outcome for her. :shame:

AFaithL

Welcome home, JJ!!

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

So out goes Chloe as Fetch interloper and in comes JJ...the new interloper (and next character in line for some serious Fetch damage)

When is the carnage for Fetch going to end?

Jack killed off, Maggie destroyed, Jennifer destroyed, Chloe destroyed, Abby destroyed, the Hortons (save for Lucas) destroyed....all so DAYS can try to make Fetch happen, when it so CLEARLY is not working...

Has there ever before been such character assassination and casting carnage for the propping and pushing of a universally hated couple (like Fetch) in the history of this soap?
Edited by Mitchapalooza, Mar 19 2013, 01:26 PM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Mar 19 2013, 01:25 PM
Has there ever before been such character assassination and casting carnage for the propping and pushing of a universally hated couple (like Fetch) in the history of this soap?
NO! I've watched several different soaps for many years and I've NEVER seen anything like this before, ever.

Sariah
Member Avatar

I hope JJ and EJ never run in the same circles or it might get a little confusing. We already have a Gabi and an Abby.

Unfortunately, they won't change it like they did for Abby. JJ will have to stay JJ, because we can't have anybody calling him Jack and reminding us of the superior character and the half-baked leftover they have standing in for him now.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Thank goodness.

jdawg1077

First it was Nicole's Fetch-obsession. Then came Chloe's Fetch-obsession. Next will be JJs Fetch-obsession. My only hope is that once JJ's turn is done, Jack comes back from the dead and puts an end to the madness permanently.

am103
Member Avatar

I hope JJ ruins Dannifer for good, but we all know it's only a matter of time before JJ starts calling Daniel "Dad".

:puke:

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

jdawg1077
Mar 19 2013, 02:10 PM
First it was Nicole's Fetch-obsession. Then came Chloe's Fetch-obsession. Next will be JJs Fetch-obsession. My only hope is that once JJ's turn is done, Jack comes back from the dead and puts an end to the madness permanently.
If Jack does rise from the dead, I want him to tell Jennifer to take a flying leap! She and Orange Dick deserve each other and Jack deserves someone better than that fickle, faithless witch.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

At this point, I can never again support a Jack/Jennifer reunion...the couple is ruined for me and I will never support that pairing or Jennifer again.

DAYS has ruined that for me.

I will always support Jack though.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

Since we already have an EJ, and we're getting a JJ, the only thing missing is a JT. lol. And JT really wouldn't be able to be called anything else, since we already have a John & a Johnny.

Lady Evol

I would have enjoyed Jack coming back from the dead and a Chloe/ Jack friendship where they bond as scorned lovers. I hate the direction they took Chloe. It was like- who is actually rooting for her? Her schemes sucked so bad there was no way they could do anything but push Dannifer closer. If she really wanted to get Daniel's interest, she should have acted like she wanted nothing to do with him, and had Nancy come back and run interference between them. What he said today about all these intense moments pushing him and Jennifer together is exactly the case. And that's why he is still interested, because there was always someone trying to come between them and he had to work for it. Honestly, at some point a relationship that requires those levels of drama to succeed has to be crazy draining.

I got nothing on JJ... They do need to build a teen set again, there's not a lot going on to interest people under 40, especially high school age people... I guess the wabi stuff, but no one in that situation is likable or someone I'd get invested in.

bomber
Member Avatar

I will keep hoping Jack will come back and I think there is a lot of story potential exploring JJ and Jack's relationship. I dont really see a Jack and Chloe coupling but I could get on board with Jack/Anne. I'm really hoping JJ is more than a Dannifer prop. Hopefully it will be a precursor to Jack's return.

Romancer66

I'd really like JJ to be a chip off the old block and discover that his father is still alive. Maybe he can light a similar investigative/competitive fire under his sister's ass while he's at it. During the DAYSaster, Abigail told Jack she wanted to be a journalist like him, but all she does these days is agonize over her virginity and prop godawful Fetch. I'd like to see some sibling conflict with JJ getting in Abigail's face about her trying to replace the father who died for her.

It's getting so I no longer give a shit about what happens to this version of Jennifer. She's unrecognizable and unrootable. Unless it turns out that the real Jennifer Deveraux was kidnapped by the Alamains on her way back to London and has been their prisoner since 2010, while a brainwashed, cosmetically altered imposter took her place and became obsessed with Daniel--otherwise, I'd much rather see Jack with a mature, intelligent woman, not a simpering middle-aged ingenue.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Would much rather see JT or really anyone else other than JJ. I have no good expectations when it comes to this character. He's going to come on as angst for Dannifer and once he gets to know Daniel he will worship at his altar. Everyone is going to act like he's such a punk for not supporting his mom. I'll have to suffer through Aunt Maggie telling JJ how great Daniel is. I actually think this character will make me hate Abigail when she's siding with Dannifer the whole time in the beginning.

Its too bad Jack doesn't have any family around to talk with JJ, if so I might actually have a little flicker of faith in this character. Stephen Nichols is probably going back to GH so I don't expect Steve to be popping up...Adrienne can't even get airtime in his own sons storylines and I don't think Tomlin even knows that Jack and Adrienne were siblings so there goes that...

I saw a spoiler that someone new moves into the Kiriakis Mansion. I think that might have been a typo, but it would be cool if JJ moved in there to be closer to Adrienne because that's the only person that reminds him of Jack considering how Jennifer and, to an extent, Abigail worship Daniel.

blueskies
Member Avatar

If Fetch keep Parker I'm going to scream.

Poker Face
Member Avatar
#BringonJulexis

My god. Keeps getting worse. I feel bad for Nadia but I never really cared for Chloe esp that she's been shoved to the Dannifer crap. So how old is JJ is supposed to be?

lysie
Member Avatar

DiMeraFan67
Mar 19 2013, 04:46 PM
Would much rather see JT or really anyone else other than JJ. I have no good expectations when it comes to this character. He's going to come on as angst for Dannifer and once he gets to know Daniel he will worship at his altar. Everyone is going to act like he's such a punk for not supporting his mom. I'll have to suffer through Aunt Maggie telling JJ how great Daniel is. I actually think this character will make me hate Abigail when she's siding with Dannifer the whole time in the beginning.

Its too bad Jack doesn't have any family around to talk with JJ, if so I might actually have a little flicker of faith in this character. Stephen Nichols is probably going back to GH so I don't expect Steve to be popping up...Adrienne can't even get airtime in his own sons storylines and I don't think Tomlin even knows that Jack and Adrienne were siblings so there goes that...

I saw a spoiler that someone new moves into the Kiriakis Mansion. I think that might have been a typo, but it would be cool if JJ moved in there to be closer to Adrienne because that's the only person that reminds him of Jack considering how Jennifer and, to an extent, Abigail worship Daniel.
It's not a typo and it's not JJ. If you think about who all has lived in the Kiriakis mansion the last several months, it should be obvious who the new person will be.

PALMommy
Member Avatar

I've probably just missed the post, but what is "Fetch"??

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply