Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
About.com comings & goings 3/19
Topic Started: Mar 19 2013, 12:34 PM (4,721 Views)
LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Mar 19 2013, 02:34 PM
At this point, I can never again support a Jack/Jennifer reunion...the couple is ruined for me and I will never support that pairing or Jennifer again.

DAYS has ruined that for me.

I will always support Jack though.
Word. I will always support Jack but never again with Jennifer. I'm still hoping Jack returns someday. Jennifer can go cry herself a river (and then drown herself in it) for all I care. :flipoff:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

KMan101
Member Avatar

God. Could they be more obvious? Like others have said, Chloe exits mid April and voila, there comes JJ.

Sigh.

Sparrow

I need for Fetch to stick around for a long long time while tptb tie themselves up in knots trying to make them happen. It fills this hateful little hole in my heart and gives me something to direct all my scorn and bile towards. Without them, I'd have to start meditating or going to yoga or something and I just ain't got time for that.

annie21

px780
Mar 19 2013, 08:39 PM
Sparrow
Mar 19 2013, 08:34 PM
Over/under on how long before Daniel replaces one of JJ's organs and wins his undying gratitude and loyalty?
I think they're going to throw a twist and Abby will need the emergency surgery. JJ will have to assist and in doing so learn how much Dan cares about his family and how fucking awesome he truly is. Not just as a surgeon but as a man.

I feel like it will happen in a semi-public place. Like on a pew at the church during Jen/Dan's wedding. And it should be serious enough to be scary five minutes before those crazy kids soldier on and say "I do."

Timeline: 2 months.
Yeah, I was thinking along similar lines -- only I would add that there will several references and comparisons of Dr. Dan to the likes of Tom Horton and Mike Horton. This will so inspire JJ, he'll ship himself off to pre-med/medical school to become a doctor in the great tradition of Horton/Jonas doctors. <<rolls eyes>>

As for timelines, it will be similar to the timelines for the Nicole angst and the Chloe angst: 2-3 months before they'll send JJ offscreen and need to bring in yet another source of angst for this unsavory pairing.

trojangal
Member Avatar

No big surprise that Chloe exits & JJ appears lol I guess Fetch needs angst like
we need oxygen.

Someone mentioned a few months ago that Tptb asked Nadia to stay longer but she declined. If true I wonder how much worse this story could have been

Ana75
Member Avatar

Rather see Dr. Sleazebag leave.

tylerbo20

if Jack ever returned I hope its at Jen/Dan's wedding to just say see ya and finally finally have him hook up with Billie because she was the only girl other than Jen that I want Jack with.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Excited to meet JJ. Finally! His absence has really been jarring. What will also be jarring is JJ as a teenager, while Theo and Ciara are still single-aged children. Age them too, damn it!

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

And I wish JJ would just go by Jack. Didn't Jennifer mention JJ wanting to be called Jack when she returned to Salem after spreading Jack's ashes.

bomber
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Mar 19 2013, 11:56 PM
And I wish JJ would just go by Jack. Didn't Jennifer mention JJ wanting to be called Jack when she returned to Salem after spreading Jack's ashes.
i'm really hoping they don't call him Jack. At least if he's JJ I still have some hope that they will bring the real Jack back.

I'm wondering if he's going to get into some sort of trouble linked to the recent casting call for teenage delinquents. I guess we're going to get Dan step in and play the wise father-figure and gain his undying admiration and loyalty. Maybe JJ will even be involved in the speculated shooting.
Edited by bomber, Mar 20 2013, 12:17 AM.

Deverauxfan
Member Avatar

I hope they don't call him Jack, too. They probably will keep calling him JJ. I don't have a problem with that.

Just NO to to the idea of Dan acting as a father- figure to JJ. If he needs advice or what not, JJ should go to Justin. After all, Adrienne is his aunt. :)
Edited by Deverauxfan, Mar 20 2013, 12:25 PM.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Dreading what's in store for Chloe. In an ideal world, she'll wise up, let what her mother is saying to her sink in (though Nancy is sending some pretty mixed signals) and leave town on her own terms with her child and her dignity...but we all know it ain't goin' down like that. I guess the best I can hope for is that she isn't killed off/doesn't find herself falling into another grotesque downward spiral. I can deal with her being heartbroken and leaving defeated, even though it won't make any sense, given that she is staggeringly beautiful, talented and superior to Daniel in every way.

chinkybig

Can we have a swap? Bring JJ in and then ship Jennifer out...maybe to Melaswen. Never to be heard from again. Being Dr. Tan with him. Good riddance

AHM

If they were going to waste Chloe on Dan, why couldn't they have exited him with his happy family?

The thought of JJ makes me feel like bothering to watch, but I guess he's just a Dannifer prop. This whole thing with killing Jack, ruining Jennifer, crapping on history . . . for lackluster Dannifer? Bizarre.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

KMan101
Mar 19 2013, 08:56 PM
God. Could they be more obvious? Like others have said, Chloe exits mid April and voila, there comes JJ.

Sigh.
We have predicted this since last summer when we learned Chloe was (temporarily) coming back. That it would be in comes Chloe, out goes Chloe and in comes JJ.

All for Fetch angst because this couple sucks donkey balls and couldn't PAY for fans at this point.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Get ready to add Adrienne to the list of characters totally ruined for Dannifer. When one of the first big JJ/Jennifer blowups happens I'm sure Adrienne will come in to talk to both sides. She has never been anti-Dannifer and I'm sure she supports them, but I think they will go overboard and finally have her totally prop Dannifer. I wouldn't expect Adrienne to hate Daniel because of Jack or wish Jennifer and Daniel wouldn't get together, but I won't be able to take the propping. If they're going to keep bringing Jack up on a semi-regular basis now I want to see a group of people actually supporting Jack instead of the "bad guys" like Nicole, Chloe, and Nancy using him to get at Abigail and Jennifer.

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

there should be a twitter bomb to get rid of Fetch. Or at least Daniel

Lil
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Mar 19 2013, 01:25 PM
So out goes Chloe as Fetch interloper and in comes JJ...the new interloper (and next character in line for some serious Fetch damage)

When is the carnage for Fetch going to end?

Jack killed off, Maggie destroyed, Jennifer destroyed, Chloe destroyed, Abby destroyed, the Hortons (save for Lucas) destroyed....all so DAYS can try to make Fetch happen, when it so CLEARLY is not working...

Has there ever before been such character assassination and casting carnage for the propping and pushing of a universally hated couple (like Fetch) in the history of this soap?
The only other I can think of is Melanie and anyone lol

Lil
Member Avatar

bomber
Mar 19 2013, 03:23 PM
I will keep hoping Jack will come back and I think there is a lot of story potential exploring JJ and Jack's relationship. I dont really see a Jack and Chloe coupling but I could get on board with Jack/Anne. I'm really hoping JJ is more than a Dannifer prop. Hopefully it will be a precursor to Jack's return.
Jack and Anne would be HILARIOUS! lol I'd take Lucas and Anne too lol

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

ArizonaDaze
Mar 20 2013, 11:23 AM
there should be a twitter bomb to get rid of Fetch. Or at least Daniel
I will support that twitterbomb!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply