Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
About.com comings & goings 3/19
Topic Started: Mar 19 2013, 12:34 PM (4,746 Views)
Lil
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Mar 19 2013, 11:55 PM
Excited to meet JJ. Finally! His absence has really been jarring. What will also be jarring is JJ as a teenager, while Theo and Ciara are still single-aged children. Age them too, damn it!
I agree. Especially where other than Wilson and Nick the 20-somethings are a fail. Get Theo and Ciara SORASed, stat! I want Theo an autistic psychic teen and Ciara (and Allie when they finally age her) to be little hellraisers.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Lil
Member Avatar

^Me too re: Twitterbomb

Fuck Tannifer.
Edited by Lil, Mar 20 2013, 12:33 PM.

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

Can't wait to meet JJ. Be glad when Chloe and Nancy are OFF the show. I wish Anne would join them. They act like teenagers!!! Hopefully none will be heard from again. I'm hoping Daniel & Jennifer take Parker away from Chloe. All she cares about is a man. Nancy only needed to come to Salem to help Chloe scheme and care for Parker since Chloe's too busy scheming to break up Daniel & Jennifer to do so. She obviously doesn't work anywhere. I'm starting to like Jennifer & Daniel, but still wish DAYS would've killed off Daniel instead of Jack. This would've been better if Chloe was trying to get Jack.

trojangal
Member Avatar

While JJ should be in Salem with his mom & sister it would have made more sense for Jen to bring him back after Jack died so she could help him cope with Jack's death . After hating Dan taking Jack's place I am sure he will quickly become a Fetch convert probably after Jen or Abby gets injured & saved by Dan.

Who the heck is Katie ? if it is Kate I am glad she is finally getting in on some Chloe & Parker 's storyline. They had Dan tell Billie he was on to what Kate did & then nothing ever happened

jackjenfan
Member Avatar

If JJ is being cast he'd better be hell on two legs for his mother after the way she quickly hooked up with Daniel after Jack died.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

jackjenfan
Mar 20 2013, 02:29 PM
If JJ is being cast he'd better be hell on two legs for his mother after the way she quickly hooked up with Daniel after Jack died.
Well considering that he starts airing in April and how far ahead they film, he was cast months ago.

DesignatedShelley
Member Avatar

Yeah, all these people who are obstacles for Dannifer always seem like vehicles for the writers to send us a message that we fans are being brats in need of a good scolding for not liking Dannifer. I actually think some of the things that get said are overboard, but that doesn't necessarily mean that Dannifer doesn't suck.

And for me Daniel and Melanie go together, the whole Jonas family has been such an experiment, it's never seemed like organic story, it's always been a forced integration into the cast of Salem. Thankfully Molly Burnett quit of her own accord, I wish Shawn would. Anyway that's why I'd add Maggie and Victor to those who've been arranged just to make Daniel/the Jonas family work. Suddenly Daniel is Victor's godson, suddenly Daniel is Maggie's son, suddenly Maggie and Victor are long-time dear and special friends (when did that happen? I never saw that happen, and I've been watching since the early 90's. Victor had more history with Julie than with Maggie, FFS) whose friendship blossoms into romance.

I feel so pessimistic about JJ already. FWIW in my head his name is Thomas Steven.

six
Mar 19 2013, 05:45 PM
Could be worse. They could call him J.P.

YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply