Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Jason47's Weekly Thread: 1997 is in the history books!; 3/22 UPDATE: 1997 cast/set lists now available on site!
Topic Started: Mar 19 2013, 09:53 PM (880 Views)
Jason47
Member Avatar

Jason47 Research Update: 1997 is now complete!!

Just finished adding the last cast/set lists of 1997 to the computer. Once those records were checked against my original records from 1997, only 8 errors were found! The only major characters to be affected are Eric and Will, who each gained an additional episode, and Kristen, who lost one episode. Eileen Davidson's total of 213 episodes remains unchanged though. Kristen drops from 209 to 208 episodes for the year. All of the corrections have already been made to the affected pages on the website, so now it's on to 1998!! All of the cast & set lists for the first 8,200 episodes of "Days" from 1965-1997 are now confirmed to be as accurate as possible. :)

1997 EPISODE RANKINGS CORRECTIONS:
Jensen Ackles (Eric)...ADD 1
Lena Banas (Chelsea)...ADD 1
Shawn/Taylor Carpenter (Will)...ADD 1
Patrick Desmond (Herbie)...ADD 1
Braden Matthews (Travis)...ADD 1
Rob Moran (TC)...ADD 1
Frank Rossi (Dino)...ADD 1
Eileen Davidson (Kristen)...MINUS 1 (overall total of 213 episodes remains the same)

NBC NEWS WILL HAVE AN OPTIONAL SPECIAL REPORT AT 2PM ET (1PM CT) ON WED. 3/20
LOCAL AFFILIATES MAY CHOOSE BETWEEN AIRING "DAYS" OR THE SPECIAL REPORT...NOT A MANDATORY SPECIAL REPORT

President Obama and Prime Minister Netanyahu of Israel will hold a joint press conference in Jerusalem tomorrow (Wed. 3/20) at approx 2:05pm ET. NBC News will provide an Optional Special Report to cover this event which will include statements from the leaders and questions from the press. Brian Williams will anchor. Stations that opt to pre-empt Days of Our Lives for the press conference may air "Days" overnight from 3AM-4AM in place of "Mad Money" or during local programming.

Edited by Jason47, Mar 21 2013, 11:02 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

WillFan
Member Avatar

My bad luck,this crap on a Wilson Day,this is BS!

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Frankly, unless we're going to war alongside Israel against Iran I don't see how this is so special that it couldn't be covered by CNN, MSNBC, Fox, CNBC, or any of the 17 C-Spans and then highlighted on the nightly news sometime between 4:30 and 7pm. Live news breaking into the day really ought to be clearly important/relevant to daily life, imho.

Jason47
Member Avatar

Jason47 Research Update: 1997 is now complete!!

Just finished adding the last cast/set lists of 1997 to the computer. Once those records were checked against my original records from 1997, only 8 errors were found! The only major characters to be affected are Eric and Will, who each gained an additional episode, and Kristen, who lost one episode. Eileen Davidson's total of 213 episodes remains unchanged though. Kristen drops from 209 to 208 episodes for the year. All of the corrections have already been made to the affected pages on the website, so now it's on to 1998!! All of the cast & set lists for the first 8,200 episodes of "Days" from 1965-1997 are now confirmed to be as accurate as possible. :)

1997 EPISODE RANKINGS CORRECTIONS:
Jensen Ackles (Eric)...ADD 1
Lena Banas (Chelsea)...ADD 1
Shawn/Taylor Carpenter (Will)...ADD 1
Patrick Desmond (Herbie)...ADD 1
Braden Matthews (Travis)...ADD 1
Rob Moran (TC)...ADD 1
Frank Rossi (Dino)...ADD 1
Eileen Davidson (Kristen)...MINUS 1 (overall total of 213 episodes remains the same)
Edited by Jason47, Mar 21 2013, 11:02 PM.

KMan101
Member Avatar

Great work as always Jason!

Jason47
Member Avatar

I've posted the cast/set lists for 1997 on this page: http://www.jason47.com/days/1997castsetlists.html

The end goal of course is to get all of the episodes from 1965-present up on the site, and it looks like this way might work. The formatting from Microsoft Word seems to keep the spaces intact when I transfer the file to the website.

Edited by Jason47, Mar 22 2013, 11:29 PM.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Jason47
Mar 22 2013, 11:22 PM
I've posted the cast/set lists for 1997 on this page: http://www.jason47.com/days/1997castsetlists.html

The end goal of course is to get all of the episodes from 1965-present up on the site, and it looks like this way might work. The formatting from Microsoft Word seems to keep the spaces intact when I transfer the file to the website.

It will be fantastic when this feat is accomplished.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply