Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Wednesday, March 20th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 20 2013, 05:22 AM (8,722 Views)
am103
Member Avatar

Awe, happy birthday to Tanya Boyd! I'm still so sad she was unable to return last year for Lexie's death storyline. Boyd would have ROCKED that!
Online Profile Goto Top

am103
Member Avatar

For starters, Vargas' name really annoys me, but this story is getting better daily! Can't wait for his full past with Nick to be revealed!

Nancy and Nicole are made of WIN. I have loved every little thing about Nancy's return. I don't want Patrika Darbo to go! :(

I need the Wesleys to move back to Salem. Nancy, Craig, and Joy would be a welcome addition to this cast, in my opinion. Nancy's been back for less than a month and look at all the fun little interactions and showdowns she's had. They could pair a SORASed Joy with JJ and have Nancy vs. Jennifer. The story practically writes itself. Plus, we'd get to have the talented (and preferrably non-clothed) Craig Wesley hanging around to really show Dr. Dan a thing or two about being a hot doctor! In my opinion, the Wesleys were the last great Days family.
Online Profile Goto Top

jam6242
Member Avatar

am103
Mar 20 2013, 06:11 PM
For starters, Vargas' name really annoys me, but this story is getting better daily! Can't wait for his full past with Nick to be revealed!

Nancy and Nicole are made of WIN. I have loved every little thing about Nancy's return. I don't want Patrika Darbo to go! :(

I need the Wesleys to move back to Salem. Nancy, Craig, and Joy would be a welcome addition to this cast, in my opinion. Nancy's been back for less than a month and look at all the fun little interactions and showdowns she's had. They could pair a SORASed Joy with JJ and have Nancy vs. Jennifer. The story practically writes itself. Plus, we'd get to have the talented (and preferrably non-clothed) Craig Wesley hanging around to really show Dr. Dan a thing or two about being a hot doctor! In my opinion, the Wesleys were the last great Days family.
One of my co-workers who has only been watching Days for the past year or so announced today that Nancy is now his favorite character. But he's convinced that she ad-libs her lines and is just playing herself! :blulaugh:
Offline Profile Goto Top

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Vargas name is not only annoying, but the guy is creepy and dangerous. I'm disappointed he's going to be in Nicole's orbit.
I'm also disappointed Chloe and Nicole's friendship is done, especially over Dr. Sleaze.
Gabi and Nick just got married, he's already making demands about the baby. I hope Gabi doesn't agree
with what he wants. If Will still desires to see the baby when she's born, he should be able to do that. He is
the biological father.
Edited by bellajewel, Mar 20 2013, 08:04 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

AFaithL

Matt
Mar 20 2013, 12:35 PM
I can't put my finger on it, but the actor playing Vargas reminds me of someone, but for the life of me I can't figure out who.
Mike Delfino from "Desperate Housewives".
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

And the TV went off after that Nancy/Nicole scene. This show is just not good.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

lysie
Mar 20 2013, 09:14 PM
And the TV went off after that Nancy/Nicole scene. This show is just not good.
I didnt even watch the episode it just sounded bad.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Every time someone says "Vargas" all I can think about is the early 1980s character named Vargas who famously kidnapped Joanne Tourneaur. Interestingly, that storyline was written by Gary Tomlin.
Edited by Matt, Mar 20 2013, 10:45 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

I just watched Days. Most of it was either eh or ff worthy.

Except Vargas. He made the mother-fuckin' show. It's like he got hotter as the episode went on. Then right at the end he was shirtless AND sweaty! :wub: I'm in (shallow) love! Which means he'll probably get killed off by May sweeps. Remember Psycho!Andrew? -_-

But until then, hot Vargas is hot! :cloud9:
Offline Profile Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
Mar 20 2013, 11:06 PM
I just watched Days. Most of it was either eh or ff worthy.

Except Vargas. He made the mother-fuckin' show. It's like he got hotter as the episode went on. Then right at the end he was shirtless AND sweaty! :wub: I'm in (shallow) love! Which means he'll probably get killed off by May sweeps. Remember Psycho!Andrew? -_-

But until then, hot Vargas is hot! :cloud9:
Offline Profile Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

I've never wanted Nicole to be kidnapped by an ex con more than i do right now.
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

so does anyone know if Vargas is his first name or his last name? Or is just "Vargas" like "Cher"? I mean, I thought it was his first name, but then Eric at one point referred to him as "Mr. Vargas". Granted it could still be his first name, but I only thought kindergarten teachers were referred to as Mr/Mrs FirstName. :shrug:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

blueskies
Mar 20 2013, 11:19 PM
so does anyone know if Vargas is his first name or his last name? Or is just "Vargas" like "Cher"? I mean, I thought it was his first name, but then Eric at one point referred to him as "Mr. Vargas". Granted it could still be his first name, but I only thought kindergarten teachers were referred to as Mr/Mrs FirstName. :shrug:
Last name. He told Eric when they had the meeting at the prison that he does not go by his first name.

Online Profile Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

concerned
Mar 20 2013, 11:18 PM
I've never wanted Nicole to be kidnapped by an ex con more than i do right now.
THIS!
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

Angie79
Mar 20 2013, 11:21 PM
blueskies
Mar 20 2013, 11:19 PM
Last name. He told Eric when they had the meeting at the prison that he does not go by his first name.

Ah, okay. I missed that part I guess. He still reminds me of a present day Spartacus.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

I'm on the verge of shipping Vargas with anyone right now. Anyone but death.
Offline Profile Goto Top

AFaithL

JamaicanBeauty7
Mar 20 2013, 11:25 PM
I'm on the verge of shipping Vargas with anyone right now. Anyone but death.
Bad boys are sexy. ;)
Offline Profile Goto Top

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

cord08
Mar 20 2013, 02:16 PM
zyona
Mar 20 2013, 02:11 PM
Panda Panda
Mar 20 2013, 12:39 PM
CM's acting has gotten worse. I don't understand that. How can you get worse the more you act?
Who is CM?
Chandler Massey, Will.
Chandler Massey is doing a fine job as Will. He and Freddie Smith (Sonny) work well together.
Offline Profile Goto Top

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

soapsudz
Mar 20 2013, 08:02 PM
Vargas name is not only annoying, but the guy is creepy and dangerous. I'm disappointed he's going to be in Nicole's orbit.
I'm also disappointed Chloe and Nicole's friendship is done, especially over Dr. Sleaze.
Gabi and Nick just got married, he's already making demands about the baby. I hope Gabi doesn't agree
with what he wants. If Will still desires to see the baby when she's born, he should be able to do that. He is
the biological father.
Nick has been this way since he found out Will was the father of the baby. He has acted like he is in control of everything and Gabi goes along with it

Will gave up his parental rights because of the threat of going to prison for EJ shooting back in 2007. I still think Nick is going to either keep blackmailing him with that threat, or he will turn himself in anyway. I hope Will can get his parental rights back. I Still do not know how Nick could do that legally without Gabi' s consent since NICK HAS NO LEGAL CLAIM to the child when the papers were signed.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I know who Vargas reminds me of! Matt Battaglia! (ex-J.L. King)
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic