Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Wednesday, March 20th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 20 2013, 05:22 AM (8,587 Views)
Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

ha. Chloe: "You're right." Nancy: (stunned) "She admits it."
Online Profile Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Matt
Mar 20 2013, 12:02 PM
Yay! It's an Eric/Nicole day! Complete with Pop-Up Hope and VARGAS! In a overly hot rectory. I see where THIS is headed. lol
It cracks me up that DAYS always has these super contrived 'really hot days' (the rectory, Cafe's office ice capades) in the DEAD of winter. Mid-August? Maybe? March? Not so much. :lol:
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

I'm so sad that Dannifer is the A story. Its frustrating as hell because I want to like this show.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

SocRMum1
Mar 20 2013, 12:08 PM
Matt
Yay! It's an Eric/Nicole day! Complete with Pop-Up Hope and VARGAS! In a overly hot rectory. I see where THIS is headed. lol
It cracks me up that DAYS always has these super contrived 'really hot days' (the rectory, Cafe's office ice capades) in the DEAD of winter. Mid-August? Maybe? March? Not so much. :lol:
Well, truthfully, it's more like the steam radiator isn't working in stuck in overdrive instead of it being a really hot day.
Online Profile Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

Nicole can pull off the talking to herself. Kristen can carry off talking to herself. Daniel CANNOT carry off talking to himself. What a dud this character is!
Online Profile Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Matt
Mar 20 2013, 12:10 PM
SocRMum1
Mar 20 2013, 12:08 PM
Matt
Well, truthfully, it's more like the steam radiator isn't working in stuck in overdrive instead of it being a really hot day.
Which isn't too different than the furnace being in overdrive during those silly Cafe scenes. It's just funny to me that they plan days like this when a furnace/heater has to be overheating...rather than on a naturally sweltering day and the A/C being out. Or am I just nitpicking? LOL
Offline Profile Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

Pop -up Hope said Vargas.
Online Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Praise Jesus! Gabi is moving out of the Pub. And into Hotel Kiriakis (i.e. Maggie's Flop House).
Online Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Oh. What. Fun. Nancy & Nicole scenes! WIN!
Online Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

And there it is. Poor Victor has to deal with Maggie letting in every damn stray in Salem. He needs to drop Maggie like now so he can get his Mansion back.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

I wonder if my sister in law fast forwards the nauseating Nick / Gabi bedroom scenes the way she does the Wilson ones.
Edited by Grandpa Hughes, Mar 20 2013, 12:18 PM.
Online Profile Goto Top

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

DiMeraFan67
Mar 20 2013, 12:15 PM
And there it is. Poor Victor has to deal with Maggie letting in every damn stray in Salem. He needs to drop Maggie like now so he can get his Mansion back.
He should kick everyone out like he did to Sami, Austin, Lucas, et al, back in the day.
Edited by Bright Eyes, Mar 20 2013, 12:16 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Jennifer, honey, you didn't fully grow up in Salem. Mama put you on a bus when you were a kid then everyone took off for Chicago while she was in the Nut House THEN they sent you to boarding school in Europe. You were gone from Elementary School age until High School. Even then, you were a runaway and living on the street with drug addicted street kids.
Online Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Loved that the Nancy/Nicole relationship has stayed the same because Nancy actually has a memory unlike her daughter. Nancy is being written as such a smart character and Chloe is being butchered. I want to keep Nancy!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Pookie
Member Avatar

DiMeraFan67
Ugh. This probably explains how Nick and Sonny gets into a fight. I hope Sonny tells Victor what a homophobic bastard Nick is and Victor turns right around and drop kicks Nabi out of the mansion just as quickly as they moved in.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Bright Eyes
Mar 20 2013, 12:16 PM
DiMeraFan67
He should kick everyone out like he did to Sami, Austin, Lucas, et al, back in the day.
He needs to snap and tell Maggie to take her trash and get the hell out. I mean really. She's going to give him a stroke forcing him to put up with this revolving door of rejects. I just want to see more Victor, Justin, and Adrienne!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Ok. I am impressed that they remembered that it's the same day as Nick/Gabi's wedding and actually explained why Gabi is working at the Pub.
Online Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Excuse you Hope. Caroline has Alzheimer's, she should not miss out on her therapy sessions just because Gabi married a homophobe early that morning.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

If Abby only had 2 ringlet curls down the side of her head & a formal gown, Abby would look like she was going to prom in 1973.
Online Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Good god no I just had to suffer through Abigail and Daniel and now Kristen and Daniel? noooooo NOT this. Get him away from the people I actually like. And Nicole is at Daniel's house? Is there a theme here?
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic