Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Spoilers for the week of April 1st
Topic Started: Mar 20 2013, 10:15 AM (8,140 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

National Enquirer

A conflict escalates between Cane and Tyler

Kyle unwittingly fuels Summer's crush

Jack and Victor team up against Congressman Wheeler

Billy and Victoria ponder exciting plans for their future

Kevin and Chloe take a walk on the wild side

Lauren wrestles with her feelings for Carmine

via jcren

Daily Spoilers week of April 1st

4/1, A conflict escalates between Tyler and Cane.

4/2, Kyle accidentally fuels Summer's crush; Victor and Jack join forces against Congressman Wheeler.

4/3, Victoria and Billy consider plans for the future; Chloe and Kevin take a walk on the wild side.

4/4, Chelsea and Adam share a tender moment; Lauren struggles with her feelings for Carmine.

4/5, Adam and Victor come to an understanding; Nick plans a surprise for Avery.

TV Guide Previews

4/1, Paul and Alex question Jack, while a conflict escalates between Cane and Tyler.

4/2, Kyle unwittingly fuels Summer's crush, while Jack and Victor team up against Congressman Wheeler.

4/3, Billy and Victoria ponder exciting plans for their future, while Kevin and Chloe take a walk on the wild side.

4/4, Chelsea shares a tender moment with Adam, while Lauren feels the walls closing in as she fights her feelings for Carmine.

4/5, Victor and Adam come to a new understanding, while Nick prepares a surprise for Avery.
Edited by Daytime, Mar 30 2013, 04:42 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

She's wrestling with Carmine alright.

metitle
Member Avatar

Quote:

Jack and Victor team up against Congressman Wheeler

Two all time adversaries joining force - this is going to be interesting.
I wonder who will take the lead?

Gosh, I do miss playboy Billy. He was man-whore like Mark Sloan from GA.
Instead we have Carmine trying to be the hit boy.
Edited by metitle, Mar 20 2013, 10:55 AM.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamHorita

:yuk: a Chlovin spoiler. Nobody cares about them!!

Soapwatcher

yeah they try to make us like Kevin (never ever will I like him) and Chloe and force them together and they just don't work, they're better as "friends" than married, they're boring and have no lives at all, and where is Delia? she'll be as old as Summer before they show her again, I would think Billy would have her once in a while, even Chloe have her once in a while! Poor Esther she has Delia more than anyone.

SnowAngel
Member Avatar

A conflict escalates between Cane and Tyler - don't care! They both need to get over themselves. Cane and Lily are almost as boring a Kevin and Chloe.

Kyle unwittingly fuels Summer's crush - rut ro...it might be fun to watch if Summer could act!

Jack and Victor team up against Congressman Wheeler - It will be interesting to see them team up, but where does that leave "hero Adam"? Will they include him to keep his secreat of moving the body? If they do, then this s/l will suck!

Billy and Victoria ponder exciting plans for their future - not another baby try...sappy, sappy, sappy!!

Kevin and Chloe take a walk on the wild side - just nothing but BOREDOM!!!!

Lauren wrestles with her feelings for Carmine - feelings..........seriously? How can she have feelings for the guy. Me thinks she is blowing this Fenmore issue a little out of proportion just to justify getting a little eye candy.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamHorita

Victoria tries to have a baby and Chelsea is pregnant for the 3rd time now LOL! She will be so jealous :fp2:

natdot99
Member Avatar

LMAO if Lauren became pregnant with Carmine baby.
Posted Image
Edited by natdot99, Mar 20 2013, 04:14 PM.

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

thanks for posting spoilers.

just joey

natdot99
Mar 20 2013, 04:11 PM
Posted Image
I thought the same thing. She won't know who the daddy is , because when she went back home to michael , she " SHAGGED " him too. :sex:

Dorothy595
Member Avatar

Thanks Daytime!!!! :hail:

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

SnowAngel
Mar 20 2013, 03:53 PM
A conflict escalates between Cane and Tyler - don't care! They both need to get over themselves. Cane and Lily are almost as boring a Kevin and Chloe.

Kyle unwittingly fuels Summer's crush - rut ro...it might be fun to watch if Summer could act!

Jack and Victor team up against Congressman Wheeler - It will be interesting to see them team up, but where does that leave "hero Adam"? Will they include him to keep his secreat of moving the body? If they do, then this s/l will suck!

Billy and Victoria ponder exciting plans for their future - not another baby try...sappy, sappy, sappy!!

Lauren wrestles with her feelings for Carmine - feelings..........seriously? How can she have feelings for the guy. Me thinks she is blowing this Fenmore issue a little out of proportion just to justify getting a little eye candy.
he's not even eye candy, he's sleazy, smarmy, oily, cheezy, & creepy.
I feel like he's laughing at Lauren, here's this hot old, rich broad hot for me.
Lauren will surpass sharon & phyliss in the ho on the go dept.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

just joey
Mar 20 2013, 04:32 PM
natdot99
Mar 20 2013, 04:11 PM
Posted Image
I thought the same thing. She won't know who the daddy is , because when she went back home to michael , she " SHAGGED " him too. :sex:
she's too old, Scotty has to be at least 40 by now, Fen is only a couple of years from being 20, she's got to be pushing 60, the character, not the actress.

metitle
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Mar 20 2013, 06:58 PM
she's too old, Scotty has to be at least 40 by now, Fen is only a couple of years from being 20, she's got to be pushing 60, the character, not the actress.
I was thinking the same thing.

natdot99
Member Avatar

Well Reva on GL had a baby after menopause, so anything on a soap will be possible/
I think it would be good drama to Lauren go Posted Image thinking she was pregnant with either Micheal or Carmine child or have twins with separate father like they did on DOOL.

Peridott
Member Avatar

Only thing Chlovin should be doing is getting a divorce. Crimes and wild times will not help this pitiful flop couple. JG needs to pull the fucking plug already. Put Chloe with Alex cuz he has no chemistry with Abby.

SnowAngel
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Mar 20 2013, 06:56 PM
SnowAngel
Mar 20 2013, 03:53 PM

he's not even eye candy, he's sleazy, smarmy, oily, cheezy, & creepy.
I feel like he's laughing at Lauren, here's this hot old, rich broad hot for me.
Lauren will surpass sharon & phyliss in the ho on the go dept.
No, I don't like Carmine either. I should've said the show is making him out as the new "eye candy".

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Too much candy rots teeth... well, he's rotting my eyes.Much rather watch Steve Burton :P

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

natdot99
Mar 20 2013, 09:48 PM
Well Reva on GL had a baby after menopause, so anything on a soap will be possible/
I think it would be good drama to Lauren go Posted Image thinking she was pregnant with either Micheal or Carmine child or have twins with separate father like they did on DOOL.
you can't get pregnant AFTER menopause, you can get pregnant during, please don't tell me the writers over there, did that. :huh:
If we have to live through another whodababydaddy story, I will puke.
I'm just hoping mikey catches them, like maybe lauren leaving the room and kissing carmine who is wrapped in a towel, goodbye.

Soapwatcher

how is she gonna hide that hickey Carmine gave to her? tie a scarf around it like we did (and they may still do) back in the day

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply