Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Spoilers for the week of April 1st
Topic Started: Mar 20 2013, 10:15 AM (8,170 Views)
natdot99
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Mar 21 2013, 11:59 AM
natdot99
Mar 20 2013, 09:48 PM
Well Reva on GL had a baby after menopause, so anything on a soap will be possible/
I think it would be good drama to Lauren go Posted Image thinking she was pregnant with either Micheal or Carmine child or have twins with separate father like they did on DOOL.
you can't get pregnant AFTER menopause, you can get pregnant during, please don't tell me the writers over there, did that. :huh:
If we have to live through another whodababydaddy story, I will puke.
I'm just hoping mikey catches them, like maybe lauren leaving the room and kissing carmine who is wrapped in a towel, goodbye.
Yes, you can get pregnant after menopause. There are over 30 cases where menopausal women have gotten pregnant through natural methods or IVF. The oldest mother is in her mid-seventies, LOL.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Checkers
Member Avatar

Daytime
Mar 20 2013, 10:15 AM

Kevin and Chloe take a walk on the wild side
Posted Image

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Hurry Lauren rub some toothpaste on that hickey.

Jack'sBack

In this vast wasteland called Y&R I cannot wait to see Cane kick Typhoid's slimey arse. LANE is the only reason I watch, especially since they have turned Lauren into the Betty White rendition of the Happy Hooker!

HotPepper
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Mar 20 2013, 02:41 PM
:yuk: a Chlovin spoiler. Nobody cares about them!!
amen and when they do get a s/l it is so stupid I can't watch it.. Get rid of them asasp. They are not needed or wanted on the show as far as I am concerned and have a feeling a lot of people would agree with me

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Jack'sBack
Mar 21 2013, 05:51 PM
In this vast wasteland called Y&R I cannot wait to see Cane kick Typhoid's slimey arse. LANE is the only reason I watch, especially since they have turned Lauren into the Betty White rendition of the Happy Hooker!
And Cane is one of the reasons I FF this show so much. He and Lily are sooo boring.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Soapwatcher
Mar 21 2013, 12:39 PM
how is she gonna hide that hickey Carmine gave to her? tie a scarf around it like we did (and they may still do) back in the day
Carmine gave her a hickey? Are you serious?
How very high school of him. :huh:

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

natdot99
Mar 21 2013, 01:14 PM
Sammie Jo
Mar 21 2013, 11:59 AM
natdot99
Mar 20 2013, 09:48 PM
Well Reva on GL had a baby after menopause, so anything on a soap will be possible/
I think it would be good drama to Lauren go Posted Image thinking she was pregnant with either Micheal or Carmine child or have twins with separate father like they did on DOOL.
you can't get pregnant AFTER menopause, you can get pregnant during, please don't tell me the writers over there, did that. :huh:
If we have to live through another whodababydaddy story, I will puke.
I'm just hoping mikey catches them, like maybe lauren leaving the room and kissing carmine who is wrapped in a towel, goodbye.
Yes, you can get pregnant after menopause. There are over 30 cases where menopausal women have gotten pregnant through natural methods or IVF. The oldest mother is in her mid-seventies, LOL.
That's different! Lauren isn't having IVF with Carmine. lol

SnowAngel
Member Avatar

Soapwatcher
how is she gonna hide that hickey Carmine gave to her? tie a scarf around it like we did (and they may still do) back in the day
I knew it! Jersey boy gave Lauren a hickey.............. :yuk:

natdot99
Member Avatar

I wonder how Scotty and Fenn are going to feel meeting their new daddy, :laugh: :laugh:
You can see Lauren hickey on CBS daytime Y&R website.

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Mar 22 2013, 12:02 AM
Soapwatcher
Shoot where I went to school if you didn't have a hickey by 3rd grade you were a no body. Maybe Lauren is just trying to be a somebody in the rich and famous crowd of GC. :drunk:

restless daze
Member Avatar
Now don't come whoopin' my ass at the grocery store cause I picked on your fav on here!

I cant believe I read that Lauren has a fuckin hickey. This beats everything I ever read ever. Makes my whole damn day. HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA. Im gonna have to watch, just to see it.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

HotPepper
Mar 22 2013, 11:54 PM
Sammie Jo
Soapwatcher
Shoot where I went to school if you didn't have a hickey by 3rd grade you were a no body. Maybe Lauren is just trying to be a somebody in the rich and famous crowd of GC. :drunk:
seriously? where I went to school, if you had a hickey EVER, you were labeled a tramp.

blueeyes7

Sammie Jo
Mar 23 2013, 09:52 AM
HotPepper
Mar 22 2013, 11:54 PM
Sammie Jo
Soapwatcher
seriously? where I went to school, if you had a hickey EVER, you were labeled a tramp.
Yep the hickey was the TrampStamp for sure ;)

ratfink
Member Avatar

One time when I was in high school, I burned my neck with a curling iron............OMG the flack I took...I cried for days and days...I was a freshman in high school and couldn't understand what was going on.............course years later when I REALLY got a hickey, no one would believe me when I said...remember when??? :drunk: :drunk: good times, good times... :eyeroll:

HotPepper
Member Avatar

I was kidding about getting a hickey in Elem. school but in todays world if a hickey is all you get then you are a lucky LITTLE girl.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Those curling iron burns really damn hurt!

Poker Face
Member Avatar
"I like to be on top, Darling." - John Ross/Pamela

it doesn't matter how many times they try to PROP Chlovin or Kevin, I will never give a FUCK about them! never have! Kevin is the reason, my girl Chloe has been so destroyed, why the hell would I want to see her with him?

They blew it with Ronan, almost had something with Carmine and now Alex. I mean I like Chlex but I bet, he'll end up for Abby , like they did last year Carmine/Abby. SMH.

HotPepper
Member Avatar

I could not give a damn what Kevin and Chloe do. If they are going on to the wild side maybe they will climb a mountain an fall off. Killing them both would do some of us a great favor.

Peridott
Member Avatar

Poker Face
Mar 24 2013, 10:41 AM
it doesn't matter how many times they try to PROP Chlovin or Kevin, I will never give a FUCK about them! never have! Kevin is the reason, my girl Chloe has been so destroyed, why the hell would I want to see her with him?

They blew it with Ronan, almost had something with Carmine and now Alex. I mean I like Chlex but I bet, he'll end up for Abby , like they did last year Carmine/Abby. SMH.

Between being stuck with Kevin and merely being a talk to for Chelsea, I've pretty much waved goodbye to Chloe. A fan can only hang in there for so long. I do like Chloe and Alex but since he's quickly being paired with Abby, there goes that.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply