Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member suffering succotash in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Spoilers for the week of April 1st
Topic Started: Mar 20 2013, 10:15 AM (8,207 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

Teasers week of April 1st

Chelsea is afraid that Adam will die without knowing he was going to be a father so she heads over to the hospital with the intention of telling Adam she is pregnant.

Chelsea stands at Adam's bedside blurts out she is pregnant.

A groggy Adam wakes up and calls out Sharon's name which upsets Chelsea.

Chelsea realizes that Adam had not heard what she said and leaves.

Outside of Adam's hospital room, Chelsea finds Victoria in which worries that she heard what she said to Adam.

Chelsea does not bring it up with Victoria..

Meghan @ Telboards
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

kelly777
Member Avatar

Adam calls out for Sharon! Well OK then! :walkman: :walkman:

Po baby won't know his pappy until he needs his DNA to survive some rare disease. :glasses: :glasses:

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Adam deserves a procedure that ensures no reproduction.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Here's my write up..

Chelsea to Adam, I'm Pregnant

http://msdaytime.tumblr.com/post/46595554753/chelsea-to-adam-im-pregnant-airs-week-april-1st

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamXander

Geez even comatose he cant do anything right! :fp2:

Daytime
Member Avatar

Daily Spoilers week of April 1st

4/1, A conflict escalates between Tyler and Cane.

4/2, Kyle accidentally fuels Summer's crush; Victor and Jack join forces against Congressman Wheeler.

4/3, Victoria and Billy consider plans for the future; Chloe and Kevin take a walk on the wild side.

4/4, Chelsea and Adam share a tender moment; Lauren struggles with her feelings for Carmine.

4/5, Adam and Victor come to an understanding; Nick plans a surprise for Avery.
Edited by Daytime, Mar 29 2013, 03:37 PM.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Friday Canadian / Monday US ominous

Victor/Nikki/Sharon:

Sharon concludes her meeting with a reporter re: her new position at NE, as CEO. Nikki and Victor approach, an argument ensues. Victor tells Sharon she is unqualified; Sharon tells Victor she is honouring Adam's wishes; Nikki asks if there were any witnesses. Sharon's previous run as CEO is discussed. Victor tells Sharon that she will not run/ruin his company. Later, Nikki and Victor have dinner. After Victor leaves (Jack calls him), Nikki and Sharon trade barbs.

Chelsea/Adam/Victoria:

Chelsea and Victoria talk about Adam and his condition. Chelsea tries to find out what exactly Victoria heard. Once Chelsea returns to Adam's room, he asks for Sharon. Later, he says Chelsea's name. Victoria sincerely thanks Adam for saving their father. Victoria assures Chelsea that nothing has to change between her and Adam unless she lets it. Chelsea leaves for some air. [Victoria *seems* to know about Chelsea's pregnancy]

Jack/Paul/Alex:

Paul/Alex question Jack about his relationship with Wheeler. When Jack is vague, they ask him about his involvement with Stephanie. Jack eventually tells them of his addiction and the situation with Stephanie, intentionally excluding the fact she died in his home. Once Paul and Alex leave, Jack calls Victor and demands he comes to his house. Victor and Jack talk strategy.

Kay/Cane:

Cane is at the hospital to support Kay. She tells him about her scans and the tests. The doctor administers a final test, to which Kay aces. Results pending.

Lily/Tyler:

After their heated confrontation, Lily asks Cane why he is having a bad day. He tells her they will talk later and leaves. Tyler returns and he and Lily talk about the situation. Tyler thanks her for listening. She tells him that they are friends.

Previews:
Tyler/Leslie/Avery... Gus' appeal decision will be rendered
[Don't remember]
Avery/Nick/Dylan... she tells Nick Dylan will not be returning to Chicago

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Quote:

Previews:
[Don't remember]

You are going to leave us dangling too aren't ya Daytime :D

Daytime
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Mar 29 2013, 05:45 PM
Quote:

Previews:
[Don't remember]

You are going to leave us dangling too aren't ya Daytime :D
I just copy and paste..lol

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamXander

It's pretty clear to me that there isnt and will not be a fixing of Sharon lol. She is basically just a toned down version of last summer :lol: She might as well have uttered to Niktor "I am Adam Newman"! Victoria's participation in the Chadam s/l is surprising. Maybe she's gonna play matchmaker.

Dart180
Member Avatar

:shrug:
What I don't get is how Sharon can just step in. Don't Jack and the board of directors have anything to say about who should take over for Adam? Doesn't Jack still control the majority of the stock? Wasn't he who appointed Adam CEO? Shouldn't Victor at least have a seat on the board given that he bought back the stock that Tucker had?
But no! Business Barbie is already giving interviews with reporters and stepping in just because Adam asked her.
The writers may have forgotten all of this, but I don't think the viewers have had a total memory wipe. :toetap:

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Sharon CEO please give me a fucking break. She couldn't run the shoe dept at K-Mart. Jack can step in and say no this is not going to happen. Where is he? Protecting his own ass and letting the company he wanted so bad be turned over to a airhead who will destroy it.. This ss/l is getting more stupid by the day and as unrealistic as any story they have had in a long time. Same airhead that destroyed NE before. Adam is a idiot and I thought he was a smart man. Boy was I wrong.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamXander

HotPepper
Mar 29 2013, 08:06 PM
Sharon CEO please give me a fucking break. She couldn't run the shoe dept at K-Mart. Jack can step in and say no this is not going to happen. Where is he? Protecting his own ass and letting the company he wanted so bad be turned over to a airhead who will destroy it.. This ss/l is getting more stupid by the day and as unrealistic as any story they have had in a long time. Same airhead that destroyed NE before. Adam is a idiot and I thought he was a smart man. Boy was I wrong.
Pfffff Adam was heavily medicated and falling into a coma when he asked her. He wasn't thinking clearly. It doesn't matter b/c Victor has a plan to kick her out. I couldn't believe it. She burnt down their family home, continues to deny it and acts all high and mighty and calls herself a member of the Newman family. She is no better than Phyllis at this point.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Uhhhhhhhh 3 wish..? What does Phyllis have to do with Adam's brain fart making Sharon CEO and resident arsonist?
Phyllis is busy taking care of Summer and settling in with Jack? Phyllis wouldn't accept a CEO position because she's honest enough to say, ' don't want it tyvm.' I think she's happy to be out of the talons of the Newman's.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Mar 29 2013, 07:12 PM
It's pretty clear to me that there isnt and will not be a fixing of Sharon lol. She is basically just a toned down version of last summer :lol: She might as well have uttered to Niktor "I am Adam Newman"! Victoria's participation in the Chadam s/l is surprising. Maybe she's gonna play matchmaker.
this could be so victor can gain control of the company, he is still a major stockholder, isn't he?

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Mar 29 2013, 08:10 PM
HotPepper
Pfffff Adam was heavily medicated and falling into a coma when he asked her. He wasn't thinking clearly. It doesn't matter b/c Victor has a plan to kick her out. I couldn't believe it. She burnt down their family home, continues to deny it and acts all high and mighty and calls herself a member of the Newman family. She is no better than Phyllis at this point.
Oh, I think she's surpassed phyliss. lol

Daytime
Member Avatar

TV Guide Previews

4/1, Paul and Alex question Jack, while a conflict escalates between Cane and Tyler.

4/2, Kyle unwittingly fuels Summer's crush, while Jack and Victor team up against Congressman Wheeler.

4/3, Billy and Victoria ponder exciting plans for their future, while Kevin and Chloe take a walk on the wild side.

4/4, Chelsea shares a tender moment with Adam, while Lauren feels the walls closing in as she fights her feelings for Carmine.

4/5, Victor and Adam come to a new understanding, while Nick prepares a surprise for Avery.

natdot99
Member Avatar

HotPepper

Excuse me Sharon, without any written documentation you can not run NE, and The BOD can block Adam.

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Peridott
Mar 20 2013, 11:15 PM
Only thing Chlovin should be doing is getting a divorce. Crimes and wild times Mute and Ineffective not help this pitiful flop couple. JG needs to pull the fucking plug already. Put Elvira with Alex cuz he has no chemistry with Abby.
Yor right. Pull the plug already. Enough is enough

Daytime
Member Avatar

A Very Good Team.
Tuesday, April 02 2013 sheknows

Jack and Victor fool Wheeler, Nick punishes Summer, and Avery becomes very upset.

At work, Neil and Leslie discuss a deal. Leslie's distracted. He realizes she's thinking about her father and brother. Tyler appears. She says their father is going to be free - he can't ignore that. Tyler says he won't let it tear them apart. He clarifies that he still believes Gus killed Mom, but they need each other more than ever. Leslie wonders about the change of heart. Tyler says a friend pointed out it wasn't the best coping strategy.

Wheeler arrives at the police station, where Paul and Alex ask about his daughter and about Gus and Belinda Rogan. Wheeler isn't sure what this has to do with him. Paul and Alex grumble about not getting anything after he leaves.

At the Abbott house, Jack and Phyllis discuss the shooting at the ranch. Jack says he'll see her at the office later. Phyllis heads out to tell Summer she's moving to the fashion division. Victor arrives as she leaves. Victor and Jack bicker over whose fault it is they're in this mess. They get Wheeler over there and bring up the police interest in his daughter. Wheeler wonders what they want. Victor says his silence. Wheeler complains that this is a business arrangement for them, but he lost his daughter. He rants about them using her. Victor riles him by saying he's to blame for his daughter's demise - he was always more interested in politics. Victor and Jack tell Wheeler he has more to lose and suggest he killed Belinda Rogan. Wheeler blusters that there's no proof he was involved with Lin...Belinda. After a debate about Gus, Wheeler says they're making a mistake. Victor accuses Wheeler of hiring the henchman at the ranch and issues a warning. Wheeler leaves, confident they can't prove anything. Paul and Alex emerge from behind a door. Victor asks if they got enough to nail him. Paul thinks they can build a strong case. "You two make a very good team."

At Crimson Lights, Kyle tries to put distance between himself and a flirty Summer, but she has the day off school and wants to go to Jabot together.

Phyllis arrives at Jabot to find Summer with Kyle. Kyle goes about his business and Phyllis curtly informs Summer she's moving to the fashion division. Summer says she can move her anywhere but she won't keep her and Kyle apart. Summer finds Kyle and complains that Phyllis moved her to fashion. Kyle tells her it's the right place for her and she decides she'll make the best of it.

Nick arrives at Avery's place to find Dylan there. Dylan and Avery explain that he couldn't drive home last night and his bail stipulates he can't leave town. Nick is uptight. Avery gets a call that the judge is ruling in Gus Rogan's case and leaves. Dylan tells Nick he'll leave when things settle and says he didn't call Avery - the bartender did. Nick agrees with Dylan's reason for fighting. Phyllis arrives - she's amused to see them together and asks if they're comparing notes. Nick gives Dylan his job back so he can pay his restitution. Dylan leaves. Phyllis and Nick discuss Summer. Phyllis realizes Summer never told him about bullying Jamie. Phyllis says she's going to Istanbul and Nick should talk to her. Nick calls Summer over and grills her about Jamie. Summer hates that it happened and says she wanted to hurt Mom through Ronan. Nick hollers about her using Jamie who had none of her advantages in life. He's upset she didn't tell him about this. Summer was ashamed and asks Nick hasn't he ever felt that way? Nick says she will spend her summer doing community service.

Avery arrives at Jabot and tells Neil, Leslie, and Tyler that Gus' ruling is coming down today. Avery gets a call and looks stunned. She says. "Leslie, I'm so sorry." Gus' appeal was denied. Leslie says Wheeler must have gotten to the judge. Avery feels it will be impossible to prove it. Later, Tyler and Leslie talk about how they grew up and staying strong.

Phyllis joins Dylan at Crimson Lights and they discuss Avery being with Nick. She says it won't last - they're not soulmates.

Avery arrives home as Summer leaves. Avery's in a lather about Gus' appeal. Nick tells her not to take it personally. Avery rants that Gus is innocent and now the person who did kill Belinda will never pay!

At On The Boulevard, Wheeler gets a call about the Rogan appeal and is pleased.

Spoilers for Tomorrow on The Young and the Restless:

Carmine's in a towel in a suite at the GCAC and tells Lauren over the phone that he'll be waiting for her. Lauren tells Michael, at home, that she has a work emergency to deal with. Michael asks, "At this hour?"

Chelsea has abdominal pains while working.

Victoria rants to Billy, "He put Sharon in charge of Newman. She has to be stopped!" Billy rubs his forehead.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply