Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Spoilers for the week of April 1st
Topic Started: Mar 20 2013, 10:15 AM (8,137 Views)
3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamHorita

Geezus Lauren!! Is Michael's ding a ling not working?? Why the hell is she still hopping on the Carmine Express?? :shame: I cannot wait till Michael dumps her ass!!

Phyllis talking to Dylan is pretty funny! :popcorn:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

St.Avery finally loses a case, there must be a soap god. :rockon:
Lauren is now Carmine :biatch: and she runs to him every time he calls for her. :shrug:
If would be funny if Carmine started to pimp out Lauren to his mob buddies, LOL.

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Are you saying that Avery looses the case against Tyler and Leslie's father? Gosh I hope not. The old boy needs to be out of prison. Their father did not kill their mother. It is Wheeler that should be in jail and not their father.

Superwoman
Member Avatar

He won't stay in jail for long... Paul and Alex are trying to build a case against Wheeler... They know he was involved with the murder somehow...

Superwoman
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Apr 1 2013, 07:49 PM
Geezus Lauren!! Is Michael's ding a ling not working?? Why the hell is she still hopping on the Carmine Express?? :shame: I cannot wait till Michael dumps her ass!!

I can not wait either... Kick her ass to the curb Mickey...

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamHorita

Superwoman
Apr 2 2013, 09:49 AM
3WishGenie

I can not wait either... Kick her ass to the curb Mickey...
JG is taking soo long with this. We are ready for Michael to find out what a ho his wife has been!!

Chlovin are just :puke: putting the blame on Adriana!!

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

natdot99
Lauren is now Carmine :biatch: and she runs to him every time he calls for her. :shrug:
If would be funny if Carmine started to pimp out Lauren to his mob buddies, LOL.
Avery will be redeemed when paul and alex nail wheeler.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Spaghetti On The Ceiling.
Wednesday, April 03 2013 sheknows

Chelsea has a crisis, Jill notices the theft, and Lauren gives in.

At home, Billy debates with Delia about sock colors and tells Vikki, "Socks, screaming, spaghetti on the ceiling! If the fertility treatments work we can have even more of this." Vikki wonders if he's having second thoughts about having a baby. Billy reassures her - he's only worried about what she'll have to go through. Vikki thinks a baby is worth the risk.

At the hospital, the doctor tells Chelsea that her husband is improving every day. She says their marriage is over and all information should now go to Sharon Newman.

In a suite at the Club, Carmine disrobes for a shower.

Michael arrives home to pick up clothes. Lauren tells him she wants her family and husband back - it shouldn't have taken separation papers to make her realize what she was doing. He says she'll have to put in the work to get to the bottom of this. Her phone rings - it's Carmine. She ignores it and tells Michael she'll go to counseling. Carmine calls again. He tells Lauren he's got her favorite wine and their favorite suite for one last night together. Lauren lies to Michael about a work emergency. Michael's understanding.

Kevin and Chloe bicker at Crimson Lights over selling the stolen donation items. Kevin says it's complicated. Chloe wants the stuff gone before Katherine shows up for a latte and sees it. Chloe grills Kevin about his connections. They argue. Chloe says she never expected their marriage to be like this. Once alone, Kevin makes a call trying to fence the items - Michael overhears. Kevin lies that they're putting a new fence up at the house and deflects Michael's questions. Michael tells him Lauren is willing to save their marriage. Kevin's relieved.

Cane arrives at the Chancellor Estate to support Katherine. She says she'll tell her loved ones once she knows what's going on. Jill appears and answers the phone. She learns that the charitable foundation never received their donation box. She asks Katherine if she forgot. Kay says she didn't forget and frets that there were expensive items involved. Jill reminds her she agreed to drop them off. Cane is sure the items will turn up. Jill exits and Cane reassures Katherine who is upset she forgot about the charity. Katherine asks about Lily - he hasn't been talking about her. Cane comments on her powers of observation. She says he should be at home, not with her. Jill returns. She's decided the items were stolen by Adriana and wants her fired. Kay hollers, "Not without proof!" After, Katherine admits to Cane she's not sure if Adriana could be responsible.

At work, Chelsea tells Chloe that Adam woke up. They discuss how he woke up when she told him he was going to be a father - he didn't realize she was in the room and asked for Sharon. Chelsea says Victoria may have overheard her. They speculate on whether she'd tell Adam. Suddenly, Vikki and Billy appear to drop Delia off. Delia blurts, "When can I see the new baby?" Awkwardness ensues. After they leave, Chelsea tells Chloe, "Victoria knows." Chloe disagrees. Chelsea frets about Adam taking the baby away. Chloe leaves with Delia and Chelsea has pains. She's scared of losing the baby.

At home, Vikki worries to Billy about Delia blurting out about a baby. Billy thinks she's being paranoid - Chelsea and Chloe were clueless. Vikki rants about Chelsea not being trustworthy and mentions Newman. Billy shows her the headlines about Sharon running Newman. Vikki hollers that she has to be stopped. Billy doesn't think she can handle a corporate war while doing fertility treatments. He wonders if she's willing to give it up. She chooses the baby, but when Billy goes upstairs she looks at the headline again.

Lauren arrives at the suite and Carmine pours the wine. Lauren stammers about the one last night. He says she doesn't owe him any explanation and talks about his heart being battered last year and her making it go away. She acknowledges they were there for each other and feels they should leave it at that. He needs her one more time. She allows him to seduce her.

Chloe arrives at the coffee house where Kevin has sold the items and has the money. He kisses her.

Michael gets home and looks at the legal separation papers.

Chelsea arrives at the hospital doubled-over and tells a nurse she may be losing her baby.

Spoilers for Tomorrow on The Young and the Restless:

Michael tells Paul that Lauren never came home last night.

Carmine asks Lauren, "You don't come home and he's cool with it?" She says, "He trusts me."

Adam tells Chelsea, "It's okay. I know."

natdot99
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Apr 2 2013, 04:50 PM
natdot99
Avery will be redeemed when paul and alex nail wheeler.

It time that someone knock that halo off of St. Avery, period. After getting sociopath Daisy out of jail, Avery needs to suffer some collateral damage as she put on Phyiliss, Daniel, and Lauren.
Lauren says Michael trust her and yet she doesn't know that he has legal separation ready to sign, Lauren is a now officially delusional.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Second Chances.
Thursday, April 04 2013 sheknows

Adam gets visitors, Jack talks to John, and Paul has news for Leslie.

In Milwaukee, Leslie tells Neil she has to face her father and apologize. Neil tries to be encouraging. Leslie says she also failed her mother - her killer is still out there. Leslie goes in and tells Gus this is her fault. He won't hear it. She understands if he hates her. Gus says he doesn't blame her and apologizes for not being a good man. She forgives him. Leslie tells Gus they'll find new grounds for an appeal. Neil joins them and touts Leslie's good qualities. Gus says he missed out on two good kids, but the fact that she's here now means it wasn't for nothing.

At the police station, Michael tells Paul he questions Lauren having a work crisis that takes all night. Victor appears and tells them Adam's improving. Michael goes. Victor, Paul, and Alex discuss the wait for the DNA test on Wheeler. Victor 'ain't got no patience'. Paul promises not to let anyone else get hurt and assures Victor he and Jack have full immunity on the Stephanie Wheeler matter. Later, Alex tells Paul working there is more interesting than he expected. Wheeler arrives. Paul remarks on him being such a concerned elected official. Later, Alex brings Paul the DNA results. Paul calls Neil and Leslie to come in and tells them they have proof Marcus Wheeler murdered her mother.

Jack visits Adam in his hospital room and gives him advice about taking it slow and going easy on the meds. Jack's been there and vows to help Adam get back on his feet again. They talk about this all being Wheeler's doing. Adam is stunned to hear that Jack and Victor are working together to nail him. He teases Jack, who counters that he took a bullet for the Mustache. Adam is further surprised to hear that Victor's been visiting there, even knowing about Sharon.

Chelsea lays in a hospital bed and dreams about Adam bringing balloons to her and their newborn daughter. The dream turns dark as he takes the baby and says she'll be a Newman. Chelsea awakens with a gasp. The doctor enters and says the baby's fine, but warns against strenuous activity or heavy-lifting. Chelsea dresses and goes to look in on Adam. Victor arrives and tells her to go see him first. She enters Adam's room. He says, "It's okay. I know." Adam says Sharon told him about the next-of-kin stuff. Chelsea recovers and says it was nothing. Adam says he'll be out soon and broaches the topic of second chances. He can't change the past, but things will be different now. Chelsea lets Victor visit. Adam asks, "Dad. Just happen to be in the neighborhood?" Victor says he wants to thank him. Outside the door, Chelsea is given her ultrasound photo.

In the suite, Lauren tells Carmine that was it - she and Michael are trying to fix what was broken between them. Michael calls and she answers, lying about sleeping on the couch in her office. She agrees to meet him for breakfast. Carmine is puzzled about him being cool with her not coming home. Lauren says he trusts her and can never find out about this.

Lauren and Michael meet in the Club dining room. She talks about work and he says she was worried she'd moved out again. Lauren tells him she's hopeful nothing will come between them again. Carmine appears. Lauren insists on going home and walks out. Puzzled, Michael follows.

Jack arrives home leaving a phone message for Phyllis about their trip. John appears and tells him it's time to let it go. They debate about Stephanie Wheeler. John says knowing what type of man the Congressman is, she never had a chance. Jack still feels guilty and hopes he can help get justice for another woman that died because of Wheeler. They discuss Victor and Adam. Jack says Adam deserves a second chance. John reminds Jack that family matters most.

At home, Lauren tells Michael she plans to come home to him every night. He missed her. She says it won't happen again and wants to focus on being together. Michael says they can put this behind them. Lauren's phone buzzes.

Spoilers for Tomorrow on The Young and the Restless:

Kyle emerges from the shower to find Summer in his bed asking, "What took you so long?"

Victor asks Adam, "You saved my life. Why?" Adam, choked up, replies, "I don't know what to tell you, Dad."

Dylan tells Nick, "I came to Genoa City just to make sure she was okay." Nick says, "She is okay. She's with me."

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamHorita

Thank Gawd Chadam without Sharon hovering around!! :wub:

Stalk her Carmine Stalk her so she can be caught red handed!!! :angry:

I can't wait to see Summer and Kyle both naked in the same room hahahaha

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

I don't know about anyone else, but, I detected an undertone of another psycho in carmines voice and facial expressions.
He's not going to leave lauren alone and mikey will find out, it will serve her ho ass right!
Geez, I never liked her before, just tolerated her, now I am on full blown, can't stand the sight of her!

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamHorita

Sammie Jo
Apr 3 2013, 06:48 PM
I don't know about anyone else, but, I detected an undertone of another psycho in carmines voice and facial expressions.
He's not going to leave lauren alone and mikey will find out, it will serve her ho ass right!
Geez, I never liked her before, just tolerated her, now I am on full blown, can't stand the sight of her!
Did you see her running around the room in her soiled sheet like she didn't know what happened? Yes Lauren, you had sex once again with your gigolo and apparently he did you so hard you fell asleep and forgot about your husband again!! :redface: :shithitfan: So I'm with you SJ, Can't stand the sight of her!

Daytime
Member Avatar

You're My Son.
Friday, April 05 2013 sheknows

Victor makes nice with Adam, Tyler resists supporting Gus, and Nick wants to be rid of Dylan.

Neil and Leslie arrive at Jabot excited about Wheeler's imminent arrest. Tyler enters and Leslie tells him their dad's free. She and Neil explain about Wheeler being the real killer. Leslie hopes Tyler will forgive their father.

At The Underground, Nick and Avery talk about being alone later and kiss. Dylan enters. Avery learns Nick hired him. She bickers with Dylan while Nick takes a call, but they end up joking around about playing pool. Nick reappears as they're discussing a rematch. Later, Dylan thanks Nick again for the job and they discuss Avery. Nick observes that if you lie to her, she'll move on. Dylan says he didn't lie to her and he came to Genoa City to make sure she was okay. Nick says she is - she's with him. He suggests Dylan also find a day job as so he can leave town sooner. Dylan says his court case isn't for a month. Nick decides he'll use his name to get the Sheriff to drop the charges. Dylan says he'll take responsibility for his actions - no matter how long it takes.

Summer complains about her mother to Noah at Crimson Lights. Noah mentions getting his own place and Summer wants to move in. Noah nixes the idea. He goes to the counter and Summer sees Adriana send a naked picture to his phone.

At the hospital, Victor asks Adam why he took a bullet for him. Sharon arrives to discuss Newman. She tells Adam she's just keeping his seat warm. Victor mutters, "You got that right." Adam accuses Victor of only being there because of the company. Victor denies it. Sharon leaves. Victor tells Adam he still wonders why he'd save his life. Adam doesn't know what to tell him. Victor fills him in on Wheeler's guilt. Victor then says Adam's proven himself to be a hell of a businessman, but when he saved his life he also proved he's every bit a Newman - as much as Nicholas, Victoria, and Abby. He apologizes for taking this long to realize it. "You're my son." Adam admits he's waited to hear that. Victor talks about Adam growing up without a father. Victor knows how that is and apologizes for taking so long to accept him. Adam says if he means that, they should stop this war between them.

Avery arrives at Jabot and tells Leslie she called Gus. Tyler launches into a rant about how badly Gus treated Belinda. Avery says he didn't kill her; Wheeler did, so his parents are both victims. Tyler maintains that Gus was a bad guy. Leslie thinks he deserves a second chance. Avery warns they'll have to help him transition. Tyler scoffs, but Leslie says they'll do their best. Leslie and Tyler argue about being Gus's support system. Leslie goes to see Neil, who suggests she relax. Leslie's worried about relating to Gus. Neil reassures her.

At the Abbott house, Abby accuses Kyle of working from home to avoid Summer. He tells Abby about Summer's shirtless escapade. Abby says he needs to stay away from her and warns him to be prepared for more antics. Kyle isn't concerned. He goes up to shower and Summer arrives looking for a number to reach Phyllis and Jack. Abby tells her she'll text her the info. Summer pretends to go, but sneaks in the back as Abby leaves. Later, Kyle emerges from the shower to find Summer nude in his bed!

In his office, Wheeler's complaining to his lawyer by phone about the GCPD's harassement. Suddenly he asks, "What do you mean, bad news?" After, Wheeler tells someone by phone that there's a warrant for his arrest and if he goes down, he's taking Jack and Victor with him.

Tyler arrives at the prison to see Gus.

Dylan runs into Sharon at the coffee house. They catch up. Dylan mentions Avery's helping him with legal issues. Sharon says Nick must be thrilled. Dylan says he's staying for a month but may have reason to be there longer. Sharon asks, "You mean Avery?"

Avery arrives at The Underground to find Nick's set it up romantically. He pulls out a ring and proposes.

Spoilers for Next Week on The Young and the Restless:

Nikki asks Vikki if she's pregnant.

Wheeler tells Alex he never touched Belinda Rogan.

Avery tells Nick, "I don't know what to say." He muses, "You could say yes."

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Oh good God! Vikki can't be pregnant yet and if Avery had a brain in that blonde head she will tell Nick she wants a rain check!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Y&R: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply