Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
B&B: Spoilers for the week of April 1st
Topic Started: Mar 20 2013, 10:20 AM (6,660 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

National Enquirer

Bill's irresponsible actions cause another bump in the road for his marriage

Katie confesses her greatest fear to Danielle

Donna attempts to defuse a problem that's brewing within her family

Brooke goes to great lengths to remedy a critical situation

Rick and Thomas' business rivalry gets personal

via jcren

SNS Spoilers April 1st- April 5th

When Lt. baker questions Brooke after the car accident, she does her best
not to incriminate Bill.

Katie confides in Danielle but looses it when Brooke calls her using Bill's phone.

Katie's faith in her marriage takes a tumble when she sees Bill and Brooke in Brooke's bedroom.

Taylor finds a new reason to go after her nemsis.

Hope and Liam babysit baby Will and reminisce about how things could have been for them.

Steffy catches Hope and Liam off guard with her timely arrival.

Eric's surprising announcement gets unexpected reactions.

The business rivalry between Rick and Thomas become personal.

Rick encourages Maya to once again go after her acting career.

Caroline pays someone "who could give Maya a big break."

Donna tries to stop the growing problem with Brooke and Katie.

Dr. Meade has a new patient

COMING: Brooke gives it her all to end the problems facing them.

Episode Titles and Previews

Monday ("Car Accident")
A car accident leaves lives in danger; Katie opens up to Danielle about her marriage to Bill.

Tuesday ("Answers")
Brooke answers Lt. Baker's questions; Katie loses it when Brooke calls her from Bill's phone.

Wednesday ("Babysitting Will")
Hope and Liam babysit Will and think what could have been; Katie voices her thoughts when she finds Brooke and Bill in Brooke's bedroom.

Thursday ("Caroline's Plan")
Caroline plots to keep Maya away from Rick; Bill is hurt by Katie's words.

Friday ("Making Love")
Two people give in to temptation and make love; Maya and Rick make a decision to concentrate on the present.

Daily Spoilers week of April 1st

4/1, A car accident puts lives in danger; Katie talks to Danielle about her relationship with Bill.

4/2, Brooke talks to Lt. Baker about the crash; Brooke calls Katie from Bill's phone.

4/3, Hope and Liam think about how their lives may have been while babysitting Will; Katie finds Brooke and Bill together.

4/4, Caroline comes up with a way to get Maya out of Rick's life; Katie's words sadden Dollar Bill.

4/5, Two people give into mutual attraction; Maya and Rick intend to focus on the present.

TV Guide Previews

4/1, Lives hang in the balance after a senseless car accident; Katie gets candid with Danielle about her relationship with Bill.

4/2, With Bill hidden, Brooke answers Lt. Baker's questions regarding the crash; Katie reaches the end of her rope when she receives a call from Bill's phone and hears Brooke on the other end of the line.

4/3, Hope and Liam babysit Will and contemplate the life they might have had; Katie makes a bold declaration upon finding Brooke and Bill together in Brooke's bedroom.

4/4, Caroline concocts a plan to get Maya out of Rick's life; Bill is astounded by Katie's words.

4/5, Maya and Rick determine that they will focus on the present, not the past; two people give in to their desires and make love for the first time.
Edited by Daytime, Mar 30 2013, 04:53 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

metitle
Member Avatar

Quote:

What are these two going to do? Does it involve a measurement ruler to see whose is bigger?
Quote:

What is she going to do? Put her clothes back on? Because we all know that is very difficult for her.

natdot99
Member Avatar

What family??????? She barely mentions Rosie/her grandhild, Wasn't present when Marcus/Dayzee got married, so all of the sudden she has a family?????
That FC is still losing money despite the relaunch of her bedroom line. LOL
Thomas, let Rick tanked FC and you move to another company who appreciates your talent.

No mention of the NuRidge or the triangle from hell, STEAM wedding, and STEAM baby due date, MMMMMMMMMMMM very interesting.

Dorothy595
Member Avatar

Thanks once again, Daytime!! :cheer: :hail:

just joey

Daytime
Mar 20 2013, 10:20 AM
National Enquirer

Bill's irresponsible actions cause another bump in the road for his marriage

Katie confesses her greatest fear to Danielle

via jcren
Katie knows how Bill is. HE is tired of Katie telling him what he can or can not do. Brooke makes sure that she does not do that. That is why BILL said that some times he thinks that he married the wrong sister. IF Katie was smart , she would divorce him , so that he could marry the right sister. IF this dude is so unhappy with Katie ,than maybe he should divorce her & stop his stupid childish games.

metitle
Member Avatar

Quote:

HE is tired of Katie telling him what he can or can not do. Brooke makes sure that she does not do that.
Please! That's what Brooke does to get her men. She enables them and make them feel important. Eventually the man think Brooke is the right person for him.

natdot99
Member Avatar

metitle
Mar 20 2013, 07:31 PM
Quote:

HE is tired of Katie telling him what he can or can not do. Brooke makes sure that she does not do that.
Please! That's what Brooke does to get her men. She enables them and make them feel important. Eventually the man think Brooke is the right person for him.
:hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: Preach it Preach it
That how Brooke got all her men, period.
Poor Bill, little does he know once Ridge comes back, Brooke will drop him in a NY minute.

mramper

Ok why does everyone hate Brooke. Katie was at fault leaving Bill with the baby and trying to get Bill and Brooke together. Mind you she suffered from postpartum depression when this took place. But holding out on Bill and not spending some alone time is creating lots of problems. I just don't see why Brooke is to be blamed for this. Also Taylor should keep out of it. She is a trouble maker.

metitle
Member Avatar

mramper
Mar 20 2013, 08:16 PM
Katie was at fault leaving Bill with the baby and trying to get Bill and Brooke together.
Mind you she suffered from postpartum depression when this took place. But holding out on Bill and not spending some alone time is creating lots of problems.
I just don't see why Brooke is to be blamed for this.
the postpartum didn't just go away overnight.
She may still be suffering from it. Bill should be showing his wife support instead complaining of not getting any.
Did you see how Brooke was telling Bill that she doesn't have a problem with his drinking?
Bill has a young child, and if his wife ask him cool off the drinking during the time s the parents are bonding with the baby.
Then I dont see anything wrong with Katie asking her husband to lay off the sauce for the time being.
But instead, Brooke tells him she doesn't have problem with him or his sauce.
That's what Brooke does to lay the trap to get her men. She make their wives or girlfriends seems like overbearing inadequate women.

vani

Not having sex TEMPORARILY, is no excuse for cheating and rolling around in bed with your sis-in-law. I would not get invoved with any in-law even if my sister DIED. It is just not decent. What would this due to the kids, they would go to school and say "my stepmom is my aunt"? YUK!

metitle
Member Avatar

Quote:

Ok why does everyone hate Brooke.
By the way, I dont hate Brooke. I love her! What would be B&B without the walking mattress? Brooke's reputation is the best, for example having an affair with her daughter's husband and getting knocked up at the same time.

natdot99
Member Avatar

mramper
Mar 20 2013, 08:16 PM
Ok why does everyone hate Brooke. Katie was at fault leaving Bill with the baby and trying to get Bill and Brooke together. Mind you she suffered from postpartum depression when this took place. But holding out on Bill and not spending some alone time is creating lots of problems. I just don't see why Brooke is to be blamed for this. Also Taylor should keep out of it. She is a trouble maker.
Taylor knows that Brooke cannot live without a man, period. She did the same thing to all her men, the women are all wrong, but the men are perfect and flawless, and i better match for you. Brooke is treating Katie/Will like she treated Taylor, as an obstacle. Brooke is going to destroy Batie's marriage because Bill is her next destiny. She did it with Eric, Ridge, Nick, Whip, Deacon, and all others. Like Steffy said, Brooke is nothing but a human wrecking ball.
Poor Bill, little does he know that Brooke has never be happy with all her destinies.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Monday ("Car Accident")
A car accident leaves lives in danger; Katie opens up to Danielle about her marriage to Bill.

natdot99
Member Avatar

Daytime
Mar 20 2013, 10:23 PM

Monday ("Car Accident")
Thanks for posting
Posted ImagePosted Image

ratfink
Member Avatar

Didn't Katie kinda give Bill and Brooke permission to "go for it" when she was having her PPD? Then she thinks she has permission to tell them to stop!!! Whatever Katie... :( :( :(

Daytime
Member Avatar

Tuesday ("Answers")
Brooke answers Lt. Baker's questions; Katie loses it when Brooke calls her from Bill's phone.

jacpre
Member Avatar

Bill had some great lines when Taylor confronted Brooke. I couldn't help laughing when Bill told her that maybe she should get on the couch because she needs professional help. Taylor is doing so much wrong. Now she is using Katie to get revenge on Brooke. Taylor should have lost her license a long time ago.

metitle
Member Avatar

Brooke needs no one's help to interfere in other people's marriage.
She is a professional home-wrecker.
And even if Katie had told her to take her place during her depression.
If Brooke had any morals or decency, she would have objected from the beginning.
But she didn't because like Bill who doesn't think with his brain, but think with his penis.
Brooke also dont think with her brain either, she think with her lady parts.

Why is she undressing in front of her brother in law? If she wants to show off her lingerie line, then get a model!
Or why not used sketches, drawings, digital pictures? Again, my point she dont think with her actual brain - just her lady parts.

All I am saying she has no limits has to which marriage she sets her eyes on - example Bridget's (her daughter) husband.

bellagurl

I usuallly dont defend katie but she is roght brooke has slept with every guy know to the world i mean and tom is rightabout rock to always has his mom figiting his battles for him and hope no better

Daytime
Member Avatar

I'm gonna chime in... None of these people are right...

Katie is wrong for trying to control her husband.. Bill is not a child and she needs to stop treating him like one.

Bill is wrong because he's trying to get from Brooke that he is not getting from his wife.

Brooke is wrong for being so close with her Brother in Law that she is stripping in front of him. All she is doing is feeding his ego and vice versa.. Bill and Brooke need stop being co-dependent on each other.

I don't even want to get started on Taylor.. This shrink needs a shrink! She so obsessed with Brooke she can't even see logic.

Hope/Liam/Steffy... Well all three of these people are idiots and I don't care for any of them.

The only positive about Brooke/Bill/Katie is I get to enjoy three of the most talented people in daytime interact plus it gives me a break from horrible Liam/Hope/Steffy..

Edited by Daytime, Mar 21 2013, 11:33 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · B&B: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply