Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member suffering succotash in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
B&B: Spoilers for the week of April 1st
Topic Started: Mar 20 2013, 10:20 AM (6,720 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

National Enquirer

Bill's irresponsible actions cause another bump in the road for his marriage

Katie confesses her greatest fear to Danielle

Donna attempts to defuse a problem that's brewing within her family

Brooke goes to great lengths to remedy a critical situation

Rick and Thomas' business rivalry gets personal

via jcren

SNS Spoilers April 1st- April 5th

When Lt. baker questions Brooke after the car accident, she does her best
not to incriminate Bill.

Katie confides in Danielle but looses it when Brooke calls her using Bill's phone.

Katie's faith in her marriage takes a tumble when she sees Bill and Brooke in Brooke's bedroom.

Taylor finds a new reason to go after her nemsis.

Hope and Liam babysit baby Will and reminisce about how things could have been for them.

Steffy catches Hope and Liam off guard with her timely arrival.

Eric's surprising announcement gets unexpected reactions.

The business rivalry between Rick and Thomas become personal.

Rick encourages Maya to once again go after her acting career.

Caroline pays someone "who could give Maya a big break."

Donna tries to stop the growing problem with Brooke and Katie.

Dr. Meade has a new patient

COMING: Brooke gives it her all to end the problems facing them.

Episode Titles and Previews

Monday ("Car Accident")
A car accident leaves lives in danger; Katie opens up to Danielle about her marriage to Bill.

Tuesday ("Answers")
Brooke answers Lt. Baker's questions; Katie loses it when Brooke calls her from Bill's phone.

Wednesday ("Babysitting Will")
Hope and Liam babysit Will and think what could have been; Katie voices her thoughts when she finds Brooke and Bill in Brooke's bedroom.

Thursday ("Caroline's Plan")
Caroline plots to keep Maya away from Rick; Bill is hurt by Katie's words.

Friday ("Making Love")
Two people give in to temptation and make love; Maya and Rick make a decision to concentrate on the present.

Daily Spoilers week of April 1st

4/1, A car accident puts lives in danger; Katie talks to Danielle about her relationship with Bill.

4/2, Brooke talks to Lt. Baker about the crash; Brooke calls Katie from Bill's phone.

4/3, Hope and Liam think about how their lives may have been while babysitting Will; Katie finds Brooke and Bill together.

4/4, Caroline comes up with a way to get Maya out of Rick's life; Katie's words sadden Dollar Bill.

4/5, Two people give into mutual attraction; Maya and Rick intend to focus on the present.

TV Guide Previews

4/1, Lives hang in the balance after a senseless car accident; Katie gets candid with Danielle about her relationship with Bill.

4/2, With Bill hidden, Brooke answers Lt. Baker's questions regarding the crash; Katie reaches the end of her rope when she receives a call from Bill's phone and hears Brooke on the other end of the line.

4/3, Hope and Liam babysit Will and contemplate the life they might have had; Katie makes a bold declaration upon finding Brooke and Bill together in Brooke's bedroom.

4/4, Caroline concocts a plan to get Maya out of Rick's life; Bill is astounded by Katie's words.

4/5, Maya and Rick determine that they will focus on the present, not the past; two people give in to their desires and make love for the first time.
Edited by Daytime, Mar 30 2013, 04:53 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Replies:
metitle
Member Avatar

Quote:

The only positive about Brooke/Bill/Katie is I get to enjoy three of the most talented people in daytime interact plus it gives me a break from horrible Liam/Hope/Steffy..
so true! I haven't even begun to miss this triangle from hell. And quite frankly, I dont think I will miss them. Now it is onward with Bill/Katie/Brooke. I wonder how long this one will be stretched out?

ratfink
Member Avatar

Daytime
Mar 21 2013, 08:42 AM
I'm gonna chime in... None of these people are right...

Katie is wrong for trying to control her husband.. Bill is not a child and she needs to stop treating him like one.

Bill is wrong because he's trying to get from Brooke that he is not getting from his wife.

Brooke is wrong for being so close with her Brother in Law that she is stripping in front of him. All she is doing is feeding his ego and vice versa.. Bill and Brooke need stop being co-dependent on each other.

I don't even want to get started on Taylor.. This shrink needs a shrink! She so obsessed with Brooke she can't even see logic.

Hope/Liam/Steffy... Well all three of these people are idiots and I don't care for any of them.

The only positive about Brooke/Bill/Katie is I get to enjoy three of the most talented people in daytime interact plus it gives me a break from horrible Liam/Hope/Steffy..

Yesss, you nailed it! :applause: :applause: :applause:

Daytime
Member Avatar

Hope and Liam babysit Will and think what could have been; Katie voices her thoughts when she finds Brooke and Bill in Brooke's bedroom.

gerber

Daytime
Mar 20 2013, 10:20 AM
National Enquirer

Bill's irresponsible actions cause another bump in the road for his marriage

Katie confesses her greatest fear to Danielle

Donna attempts to defuse a problem that's brewing within her family

Brooke goes to great lengths to remedy a critical situation

Rick and Thomas' business rivalry gets personal

via jcren

Episode Titles and Previews

Monday ("Car Accident")
A car accident leaves lives in danger; Katie opens up to Danielle about her marriage to Bill.

Tuesday ("Answers")
Brooke answers Lt. Baker's questions; Katie loses it when Brooke calls her from Bill's phone.

Daytime
Member Avatar

When Lt. baker questions Brooke after the car accident, she does her best not to incriminate Bill.

Katie confides in Danielle but looses it when Brooke calls her using Bill's phone.

Katie's faith in her marriage takes a tumble when she sees Bill and Brooke in Brooke's bedroom.

Hope and Liam babysit baby Will and reminisce about how things could have been for them.

Edited by Daytime, Mar 22 2013, 07:05 AM.

ILoveAGoodDanish
Member Avatar

Sucks to be steffy :cheer:
Edited by ILoveAGoodDanish, Mar 22 2013, 06:38 AM.

metitle
Member Avatar

Quote:

This is going to be interesting. Sibling rivalry over a man. I hope Katie, tells off Bill again. But this time without the heart attack.
Quote:

When Lt. baker questions Brooke after the car accident, she does her best not to incriminate Bill.
Yep and Brooke isn't enabling Bill.

just joey

Daytime
Mar 22 2013, 06:00 AM

I doubt very much that they both wonder what might have been , while babysitting " WILL ". Sounds more like dopey is doing the " What might have been. Liam " IS having a baby with STEFFY. That's " N O T " a what might have been !!!!. HOPE needs to stay the fuk away from Liam. AND out of STEFFY & LIAMS life. I hope that " STEFFY " reams that bitch out a new ass. Than " Rubs her stomach " , causing the baby to kick & putting Liams hands on the kicking baby :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: . Maybe than the baby will become more of a reality to DOPEY. When the hell are they getting married ? LIAM & STEFFY , that is ? AFTER the BABY comes ? Liam needs to either shit , or get the fuk , off the pot. So tired of the " TRIANGLE FROM THE BOWELS " of hell , still being dragged out. IT'S making B & B , pretty " PATHETIC " , PAINFUL , & IRRITATING to watch :frustration: .

Daytime
Member Avatar

Thursday ("Caroline's Plan")
Caroline plots to keep Maya away from Rick; Bill is hurt by Katie's words.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Friday ("Making Love")
Two people give in to temptation and make love; Maya and Rick make a decision to concentrate on the present.

just joey

Daytime
Mar 23 2013, 11:39 PM
Friday ("Making Love")
Sounds like RICK & MAYA are the ones who makes love. :sex:

natdot99
Member Avatar

Rick manipulated and lied to get to Caroline and now he cannot stand her,SMDH. He gets in Thomas face at work about being Eric Forrester, Jr, promised Caroline that they would rule FC together, and now he wants to throw all away for Maya, LMAO.
Rick, is treating Caroline, just like his mother treated all her destinies, it more about the chase, not about the long term commitment in relationship. Rick is full of himself, once Thomas get a new girlfriend, watch how fast he will go after her. As far as I concerned, Rick and Caroline are perfect for each other.
I hope Thomas finds out and laughs in Caroline face.

vani

Rick has always had his share of women. He had a piss poor examle growing up.

vani

just joey
Mar 22 2013, 01:41 PM
Daytime

I doubt very much that they both wonder what might have been , while babysitting " WILL ". Sounds more like dopey is doing the " What might have been. Liam " IS having a baby with STEFFY. That's " N O T " a what might have been !!!!. HOPE needs to stay the fuk away from Liam. AND out of STEFFY & LIAMS life. I hope that " STEFFY " reams that bitch out a new ass. Than " Rubs her stomach " , causing the baby to kick & putting Liams hands on the kicking baby :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: . Maybe than the baby will become more of a reality to DOPEY. When the hell are they getting married ? LIAM & STEFFY , that is ? AFTER the BABY comes ? Liam needs to either shit , or get the fuk , off the pot. So tired of the " TRIANGLE FROM THE BOWELS " of hell , still being dragged out. IT'S making B & B , pretty " PATHETIC " , PAINFUL , & IRRITATING to watch :frustration: .
:shrug: I'm with you Joey, when is the wedding gonna be. Steffy deserves it, and Liam needs to get his head out of Hopes crotch and his mind on his new CHOSEN life. :hail: At least Steffy let's him chose, she doesn't plan it all and urge Liam to show up, like Hope. :cheer:

silvergirl

Daytime
Mar 21 2013, 08:42 AM
I'm gonna chime in... None of these people are right...

Katie is wrong for trying to control her husband.. Bill is not a child and she needs to stop treating him like one.

Bill is wrong because he's trying to get from Brooke that he is not getting from his wife.

Brooke is wrong for being so close with her Brother in Law that she is stripping in front of him. All she is doing is feeding his ego and vice versa.. Bill and Brooke need stop being co-dependent on each other.

I don't even want to get started on Taylor.. This shrink needs a shrink! She so obsessed with Brooke she can't even see logic.

Hope/Liam/Steffy... Well all three of these people are idiots and I don't care for any of them.

:applause: :applause: :applause:

Daytime
Member Avatar

Daily Spoilers week of April 1st

4/1, A car accident puts lives in danger; Katie talks to Danielle about her relationship with Bill.

4/2, Brooke talks to Lt. Baker about the crash; Brooke calls Katie from Bill's phone.

4/3, Hope and Liam think about how their lives may have been while babysitting Will; Katie finds Brooke and Bill together.

4/4, Caroline comes up with a way to get Maya out of Rick's life; Katie's words sadden Dollar Bill.

4/5, Two people give into mutual attraction; Maya and Rick intend to focus on the present.

just joey

vani
Mar 27 2013, 10:09 AM
just joey
Mar 22 2013, 01:41 PM
Daytime

:shrug: I'm with you Joey, when is the wedding gonna be. Steffy deserves it, and Liam needs to get his head out of Hopes crotch and his mind on his new CHOSEN life. :hail: At least Steffy let's him chose, she doesn't plan it all and urge Liam to show up, like Hope. :cheer:
I know that I am getting sick of Brooke sexing through the married men on B & B . What is going to happen when she sexes all of the men on B & B . Does that mean that she will move to another soap? I HOPE I HOPE !!!!!

Daytime
Member Avatar

Katie to Bill: I'm Done

Bill crashes his car which leaves lives hanging in the balance. Brooke hides Bill from the police and calls Katie, which sets her off. Katie meets up with Bill and Brooke; they attempt to allay her fears but instead fan the flames. Katie is upset because Bill did not come the night before, staying at Brooke’s house, until finds out the circumstances. Katie finds out that Brooke is covering for Bill, which pushes her to her breaking point. Katie takes off her ring and tells Bill it’s over for them.

Heather Tom thinks maybe Katie is not being rational and maybe Katie is riding Bill too hard. Tom says Katie has forgotten that not only she’s mother, she’s also a wife, and can still have her own life. Most of it has to do with guilt over leaving Bill and the Baby. Tom says Katie need some time to consider her actions and maybe Bill/Katie are not done but faith can intervene.

vani

Go Maya. Caroline IS a :biatch: and you are refreshingly honest. :wow: Love Raya! :dance: :dance: :dance:

natdot99
Member Avatar

Caroline was always a :biatch: ,even when she was with Thomas. She let Rick kiss her and whispered sweet nothings in her ear when she was dating Thomas. Rick is doing the same thing to Maya, as he did to Caroline, making promises he cannot keep.
Rick is like a leopard, he ain't changing his spots for no one. He ran the same lines on Amber to Maya.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · B&B: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply