Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of April 1st; *updated 3/25*
Topic Started: Mar 20 2013, 10:25 AM (45,758 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

National Enquirer

Kate's recent discovery threatens to expose Chloe's plan

Sami seriously rips into Nicole

John asks Sami for a large favor involving his son

Sonny makes an unexpected confession to Will

Abigail and Chad discover the true nature of Cameron's secret

Things begin to heat up between Chloe and Daniel

via jcren

*Updated 3/20*

Monday ("Chloe's Orders")
Daniel is confused by Jennifer's decision; Chloe's plan could be at risk after Kate learns some information.

Tuesday ("Daniel loses it")
Daniel accuses Chloe of upsetting Jennifer; Kristen witnesses an encounter with Marlena and Sy.

Wednesday ("Sonny's News")
Will is shaken by Sonny's news; Chad and Abigail vow to figure out what Cameron is hiding.

Thursday ("Sami's Decision")
Lucas rips into Sami for making a decision without his permission; Vargas wants Nick to follow his orders.

Friday ("Runner Up")
Daniel looks to Chloe for comfort; Abigail and Chad uncover Cameron's secret; Nicole can't stand the thought of Eric leaving town.

Will is upset after Sonny tells him about Kate and Rafe
Jennifer pulls out all the stops to convince Daniel that Jack was the great love of her life.
A horrified Kristen enlists EJís help when she sees Marlena meeting with her newest patient - Sy!
After spotting Stefano with his new girlfriend, Kate worries heíll suspect she's involved with Rafe.
Lucas flips out at Sami for moving his daughter into the DiMera mansion without telling him.
A devastated Daniel pulls Chloe into a kiss.

SOF Spoilers

Chloeís plot to force Jenn to dump Daniel chugs along as the blond publicly humiliates him.

Sy, the thug Kristen hired to clobber Brady, wants his hush money.

Kate and Rafeís involvement becomes public knowledge and it isnít sitting right with anyone.

Sonny has been keeping a secret.

Chad and Abigail team up to discover Cameronís secret.

Vargas corners Nick. After reminding him of the deal they made, he explains that he plans to make a great deal of money.

http://blog.soapoperafan.com/2013/03/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-and-videos-for-april-1-5/

Monday April 1:

Sami and Will take the first steps in bonding with Stefano before asking him to get rid of Nick for them.

Kate's surprised and worried when she and Rafe bump into Stefano and his new lady friend.

Tuesday April 2:

Marlena meets with her new patient - Sy, Kristen's paid mugger!

Wednesday April 3:

Sonny stuns Will with his secret which involves his grandmother.

Thursday April 4:

Abigail and Chad's spying on Cameron comes up with one surprising result.

Friday April 5:

Daniel seeks sexual comfort with a shocking person.

http://soaps.sheknows.com/daysofourlives/spoilers/

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Aimikins
Member Avatar

Katie? Who is that??
Things heat up with Danloe? Ugh

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Daytime
Mar 20 2013, 10:25 AM
National Enquirer

Katie's recent discovery threatens to expose Chloe's plan

Sami seriously rips into Nicole

John asks Sami for a large favor involving his son

Abigail and Chad discover the true nature of Cameron's secret

via jcren
I only like this spoiler because it will emotionally destroy Jennifer.

That is all I got.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Aimikins
Mar 20 2013, 10:28 AM
Katie? Who is that??
Kate, most likely. I guess with nothing to do on the show, Winston has started to write these spoilers himself. It's always nice when the elderly keep themselves busy.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

So...Cameron's 'secret' lasts all of a hot minute. I suppose this will lead to the teen scene having to work together like the Scooby gang to rid Cameron of the mean loan shark coming after him.

I wonder if John is going to ask Sami to keep an eye on Brady while living in the mansion? That seems a little lame - I mean, she's Sami. She'll no doubt be in his face about it anyway - despite the fact that she's living there, too. :laugh: So maybe it's something else. Would John be sly enough to ask Sami to try to cause problems for Bristen?

Sounds like Sami is going to clue in to Nicole's designs on Eric and let her have it.

I'm assuming that it's a type saying "Katie"? I wonder what Kate could discover in regard to Chloe? I figured she'd completely forgotten all about her white hot rage of just a few weeks ago and her desire to stay in Parker's life. It seemed that the moment Billie left town Kate forgot all about that.

krissy-k

I hope Sonny's confession is him telling Will about Gabi's role in the kidnapping... however spoilers are always misleading so it'll probably be Sonny just telling Will about Kate and Rafe, which I don't see how that is a hue deal.

Sevprince

krissy-k
Mar 20 2013, 10:33 AM
I hope Sonny's confession is him telling Will about Gabi's role in the kidnapping... however spoilers are always misleading so it'll probably be Sonny just telling Will about Kate and Rafe, which I don't see how that is a hue deal.
I with you on this. It has to be about Gabi. The Kafe affair doesn't seem that big of a deal at least between Wilson.

Although my first reaction was that Sonny was going to confess to Will that he loves Brian after all because that is the only unexpected thing I expect from Sonny. :lol:

MissLola
Member Avatar

These sound pretty good. Hope JennJenn has a meltdown when she finds out about Danloe.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Daytime

Huh? I thought Dannifer reunite and boink this week? Then again, Daniel getting into the pants of a different woman two weeks later won't surprise me.

Tammy
Member Avatar

Daytime
National Enquirer
via jcren
Bet Jennifer will think it's a April fools joke! lol :P

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar

I hope Kate's discovery is that Parker is really Philip's!

sonwill
Member Avatar

Daytime
I'm intrigued to say the least, it could be about the Gabi or the Rafe/Kate stuff but I do wonder if it's unrelated to any of that and is about something else. I look forward to finding out whatever it is :cheer:

TYFP

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

It'll be nice seeing Kate back involved in Chloe's storyline. I want to see Kate vs. Nancy!

I'm looking forward to John and Sami's scenes. Always enjoy them now that Sami's not written by Reilly with a 16 year old's hatred towards her stepfather. :rolleyes:

LonePirate
Member Avatar

Sevprince
Mar 20 2013, 10:44 AM
krissy-k
Mar 20 2013, 10:33 AM
I with you on this. It has to be about Gabi. The Kafe affair doesn't seem that big of a deal at least between Wilson.

Although my first reaction was that Sonny was going to confess to Will that he loves Brian after all because that is the only unexpected thing I expect from Sonny. :lol:
Yeah, I would also enjoy Sonny fessing up to something about Brian, like wanting to invite him over for a threesome. Alas, he probably informs Will of the Kate/Rafe fling. I hope this revelation is met with a big yawn or shrug.

The rest of these spoilers are interesting. I'm definitely looking forward to another battle in the ongoing Sami-Nicole war. I'm guessing Sami discovers Nicole wants Eric to break his vow of celibacy. That should be fun.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

I'm glad Cameron's secret will be short-lived. The guy cannot act worth a damn and its not just the writing. He cannot act...so I don't need to watch him walking around trying to be suspicious. Its the same as when he walks around happy or concerned or any other feelings he might be having. We will never know.

These spoilers seem pretty horrible to me honestly. We know Dannifer is STILL together or at least still sharing scenes so everything Chloe related it totally irrelevant to me. Don't need to see Dannifer makeup and breakup and makeup again every Monday through Friday.

I don't need Sami getting on her high horse with Nicole. I wish Nicole would just slap the bitch as soon as she started speaking so pop-up Abe could come break them up and Nicole and Abe can have a father/daughter-like chat.

April sounds like its starting off with a whimper.

Sevprince

sonwill
Mar 20 2013, 10:56 AM
Daytime
I'm intrigued to say the least, it could be about the Gabi or the Rafe/Kate stuff but I do wonder if it's unrelated to any of that and is about something else. I look forward to finding out whatever it is :cheer:

TYFP
A confession from his past would be more interesting to me especially if its used as a story for Sonny and Wilson after the baby drama or even during it. But that would require trusting the writers in telling good interesting stories.

Daiseyflower1
Member Avatar

Sami hasn't got one inch to talk.Look who she has in her bed and who she is asking for help.Makes her a big hypocrite.Once again Nicole has to be Salems punching bag while Sami Brady never pays.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

DiMeraFan67
Mar 20 2013, 10:58 AM
I don't need Sami getting on her high horse with Nicole. I wish Nicole would just slap the bitch as soon as she started speaking so pop-up Abe could come break them up and Nicole and Abe can have a father/daughter-like chat.
That would be awesome! Give us Abe and Nicole scenes!

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

EJ_SamiFF
Mar 20 2013, 10:55 AM
OMG, please let it be so! :pray:

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

EJ_SamiFF
Mar 20 2013, 10:55 AM
I really think that is it...and that leads to two week of Chloe denying it and then she's gone...what a total waste of a return...this show
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply